How to Find and Use Your SEFCU Login
Read the article below for SEFCU Online Banking Login. Also find steps to reset password, new user enrollment, how to open a new account, mobile app and customer service phone number.
SEFCU Online Banking is one of the services offered by the credit union to its customers. If you have registered for an account you can sign in at the website or mobile app. To log in the user must remember their user id and password. Once you have logged in you can get started with banking online.
SEFCU Credit Union is a division of the Broadview investment banking firm. It is one of the prominent credit unions in the United States with assets of over 3.4 billion dollar and 330,000 active customers. The bank offers a broad array of financial products that include Personal Banking, Business Banking, Insurance, Investments, Mortgage, Wealth Management, Loans, Credit Union, and Checking account.
It has its headquarters set up in Albany, New York and is operational since the year 1934. If you are an active account holder at the credit union then you can log into your account online.
Benefits of SEFCU Online Banking
- Once you have logged into online banking you will be able to view your account balance.
- Check past transaction history.
- Print account statements.
- Sign up for account alerts
- Enroll for e-statements and mobile banking.
- Make fund transfer from one account to another.
Requirements to SEFCU Online Log in
For signing in the user must have a few things handy. Below is a list of things you need to have access to for logging in without any hassle.
- You need to have an active online banking account at SEFCU
- Remember your user id and password
- Check whether your internet connection is working
- The user can sign in using any computer, smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Log into SEFCU Online Banking
- For signing in the user needs to visit the SEFCU Online Banking website. sefcu.com
- As the webpage opens there is an online banking section at the left.
- Once you have found it enter Username in the respective space.
- Type in your Password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Log In’ button and you will be logged in.
How to Recover SEFCU Online Account Username
- If you have lost your user id and password then you need to open the login homepage. sefcu.com
- As the webpage opens locate the login section which is at the top left.
- Look for it and click on ‘Forgot Username’ link there.
- A username recovery website opens that requires you to select account type whether personal or business.
- Tap ‘Continue’ button below and enter SSN/Tax ID and Email Address to verify your identity.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and you can reset user id.
How to Retrieve Forgot Password SEFCU Login
- If you aren’t able to recall your password open the login homepage. sefcu.com
- Secondly look at the left for the online banking widget.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ link which is under the login section.
- Now you will be taken further to the password reset webpage.
- Read the terms there and check the ‘I Agree’ button below to continue.
- To retrieve password you need to verify identity by entering the following information:
- SSN/Tax ID
- Member number
- Tap on ‘Continue’ button below and you can reset your password.
Enroll for SEFCU Online Banking Account
- Visit the website of the SEFCU to get started with the enrollment. sefcu.com
- As the webpage opens look for the online banking section at the left.
- Click ‘Enroll in Online Banking’ link which is just below the ‘Log In’ button.
- Now the SEFCU registration website appears.
- Select whether you wish to enroll for an individual account or organizations/trusts account.
- Tap on the register button below the option you selected.
- Agree to the merger notice and addendum by checking the ‘I Agree’ box.
- Next the main registration page opens where you need to enter the following:
- Zip code
- Birth date
- Last name
- Member number
- SSN/Tax ID
- Email address
- Click on ‘Continue’ button and you will be able to set up account.
How to Locate a SEFCU Branch near Me
- To locate a SEFCU Branch you need to visit the branch locator website. sefcu.com/branch-locator
- At the left of the webpage you will find a section that is labeled ‘Locate’.
- Under it provide your address, city, or zip code.
- Tap on ‘Go’ button at the right and you will find a list of locations below.
- You will also find all the nearby SEFCU branches in the map which is at the right.
SEFCU Mobile Application
The SEFCU Mobile App lets the users to bank from their smartphone or tablet. To get started you need to download the mobile app on your device and sign in when prompted. Once the user has logged in he/she will be able to access their finances at their fingertips.
SEFCU Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the SEFCU Credit Union.
What is the SEFCU Routing Number?
SEFCU is headquartered at 700 Patroon Creek Boulevard, Albany, NY 12206 and the routing number is 221373383.
How can I become a SEFCU Member?
If you want to open an account at SEFCU then you must visit the member sign up page. www.sefcu.com/become-a-sefcu-member
Scroll down and click the get started button under the ‘Ready to join now?’ heading. Follow the on-screen prompts and you can open your account.
How can I connect with SEFCU Customer Service?
In order to get in touch with SEFCU Customer Service you need to call on 800-727-3328. The help desk is available Monday to Friday 7 am to 7 pm.
What if I am unable to log into SEFCU Account?
If you aren’t able to sign into your SEFCU account then you can check your internet connection or try resetting your password. If you are still not able to log in then you can call the help desk on 800-727-3328.
This was all we could offer on the SEFCU Online Banking. If you have read the post below then you can sign into your account with ease. For assistance, you can ask us your issue in the comments section below.