How to Find and Use Your Apple Credit Card Login
The Apple card is issued by Apple Inc and it’s mainly used for the payment of the products like iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Macbook. The card is available in the USA for now. You can use the card through Apple Pay, and it has no annual fee. In this article, we are going to discuss Apple card login, application, and bill payment. Read on to know more.
Apple Inc was established in 1976 and has its headquarters in Cupertino, California. This is one of the most valuable companies in the world, as they produce iPads, iPhones, iPods, and Macs. Other than digital devices, the company has a credit card. Although the card does not offer a sign-up bonus, you will get some good rewards. You can transfer the rewards into Apple cash, and you can send money to your family members or friends. If you do not have an Apple cash account, you can redeem the rewards as a statement fund to your online account.
Features of Apple Card
- Offers High Rewards– You will get competitive cash rewards as a cardholder.
- No Hidden Fees– The card has no annual, foreign transactions, and late fees.
- Integrates with Apple Pay– The card works with Apple Pay, so you can make easy payments.
- Pay in Installments– Make payment in installments.
- Access Joint Cardholders– This is one of the few cards that allows joint cardholders. You can share this card with your partner.
Apple Credit Card Benefits
- You can sign up with the account and start using Apple Pay
- Earn 3% back on everything you purchase from Apple.
- Earn 2% back when you pay something with Apple Pay. You can spend on any category, as it has no limit.
- You will 1% for the purchase at other places
- You will get daily cash on your every purchase.
- The card has no fees
- Apple will request you to pay less interest.
Rates of Apple Card
- APR is 13.24% to 24.24%
- Grace period is for 28 days
- No foreign transaction fee
- Balance transfer is not available
How to Login To Your Apple Credit Card Account
- To get logged in visit the webpage card.apple.com
- Next at the center of the page click on “sign in” option or click on “Sign in” from the top right side of the page.
- Enter the Apple ID and click on the arrow sign to go to the next step.
- Follow the page instructions and complete the login process.
Recover Apple Card Login Details
If you can’t remember the Apple Card login, don’t worry. We have detailed the login reset details for you in the below steps.
- Go to the web address card.apple.com
- Next at the center of the page click on “Sign in” option to access the login section.
- Click on “Forgot Apple ID or password?” option to start the process.
- Add your Apple ID, enter the characters in the image and click on “continue” to verify further and complete the reset process.
- If you have forgotten the Apple ID click on “If you forgot your Apple ID, you can look it up”.
- Provide your first name, last name, email address click on “Continue” to proceed with the prompts and complete the recovery process.
How to Apply for Apple Card
- To apply for the Apple Credit card use the link card.apple.com/apply
- Next at the center left side of the page click on “start” under the “Apply for Apple card” section.
- You will have to sign with Apple card account. But if you do not have the account click on “Don’t have an Apple ID? Create yours now” option to get started.
- Add your first name, last name, choose country or region, birthday, set up the id, password, confirm password, country options, phone number, enter the verification characters and click on “continue” to verify further and complete the registration.
Apple Credit Card Bill Payment
You make the bill payments of Apple card using mail, phone, and online, and in branch. The Apple Credit Card Bill Payment is easy and you must have your account numbers and your credit and debit cards. Check out the bill payment options.
Set up Scheduled Payment for Apple Card
- For this you have to use the Wallet App on your iPhone and click on “Apple Card” option to start the process.
- You have to click the “More” option, and from there go to “Card details” to get the option “Scheduled payments” and click on “Continue” to verify further and make the payment through Wallet.
Pay Apple Card Bill Through One-Time Payment
- You can make the payment through the wallet app from your iPhone.
- From the “Apple card” option click on “Pay” to proceed with the process and complete the payment.
- You can also set later payment option on the app.
Make Apple Credit Card Payment by Phone
- You can pay the bill by phone
- Call on 1-877-255-5923.
- Add the card information and make the payment by credit or debit card.
Apple Card Bill Payment by Mail
- Make the payment by mail.
- Send a money order or check and post it to Goldman Sachs Bank. Lockbox 6112. P.O. Box 7247. Philadelphia PA 19170-6112.
Apple Credit Card Contact Help:
If you are having login issues, you can contact the helpdesk team of Apple card. Once you contact them they will help you access your online account and other services.
Check out the contact details below:
Contact Number- 1-800-275-2273.
FAQs about Apple Card
What Credit Score Is Required For The Apple Card?
You may not get approval if your credit score is lower than 600. You must have an average credit to get the card.
Is The Apple Credit Card Good For Building Credit?
You can apply for the card and it won’t affect your credit score. Once you get the approval you will have the accept the terms. The conditions are tough, and it can impact your credit score.
Am I Eligible For the Apple Card?
To be eligible you have to be 18 years old or more than that, and based on your residence. You must be a citizen of the USA and must have an address which is not a P.O box. You can also have a military address, and your device should be compatible with Apple Pay.
What Is The Least Payment For Apple Card?
The minimum payment is 1% $25 of your statement balance. If the statement is less than the amount, the card’s minimum payment will be equal to the statement balance.
Can I Use The Apple Credit Card Anywhere?
You can use the card anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Similar to other cards you will get daily cash back on your purchases.
Does Apple Card Increase The Limit?
According the Financial Health statement of Apple, you can request for card limit increase after four months of receiving the Apple card. However, according to the supporting page, you the request can take six months or more.
Check out the details we have provided in this article. We hope that you will find the important service steps here. However, if you are still having login trouble you can contact the support team of Apple credit card.
Read Others Credit Card Login Post
- Shell Credit Card Login
- Hilton Honors Login
- Amazon Credit Card Login
- Home Depot Credit Card Login
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Indigo Credit Card Login
- Fidelity Credit Card Login
- Nordstrom Credit Card Login
- Forever 21 Credit Card Login
- Credit One Credit Card Login
- Login and Make HSN Credit Card Payment
- Kohl’s Credit Card Login
- GetMyOffer Capital One Promotion
- Valero Card Pre-Qualified Offer
- Login To Your Southwest Credit Card Account