Fidelity Credit Card Login at login.fidelityrewards.com
Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card Login and Application Guide
Elan Financial allows the Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Credit Cardholders to access their card account online at www.fidelityrewards.com. The site is free to use and accessible at the convenience of anywhere from any stable internet-connected device computer, mobile, tablet, smartphone, etc. 24 hours a day. In this post, we will go through about Fidelity Credit Card Login, Application, Bill Payments and many more points.
After logging into the account the Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Credit Cardholders can access all the information of the card, manage the account online, check the balance, pay the bills, view their statements, review transaction, request balance transfer, and more. The card is credited and issued by Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc.
Fidelity Credit Card Login Account Alerts feature
The users can set it up while signing up for Credit Card Account Access. Through this feature, they can get email alerts or text alerts for important information such as:
- Balance Exceeds
- Payment Posted
- Payment Due
- Statement Available
- Credit Posted
- Debit Posted
- Payment Past Due
How to Apply For Fidelity Credit Card?
If you want a good pocket-friendly and feature-rich credit card, then you can apply for a Fidelity credit card. To apply for your Fidelity Credit Card follow the steps below.
- Open your favorite browser and go to www.fidelity.com/cash-management/visa-signature-card link.
- When the page opens you will see an Apply now button, click on it.
- After that, a pop will open click on the Login and apply online button.
- Then if you have Fidelity NetBenefits Login credentials, enter your username and password, then follow the steps to apply for your card.
- If you don’t have that credentials click on the Register Now button in the New User tab.
- Then enter your name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of SSN.
- After that click on the submit button for further process.
How To Enroll Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card Online
The first-time users need to enroll or register their Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card account for online use. To complete the enrollment, you can follow the steps listed below:
- Open your browser and go to the www.fidelityrewards.com page.
- Then you have to click the Login to My Account button or directly go to the www.fidelityrewards.com/login link.
- After that, a new page will open here at the menu bar click on the Enroll link.
- Your Credit Card Account Number
- 3-digit security code from the back of your card
- last 4 digits of your Social Security Number,
- Your billing address zip code; If you don’t have a US zip code verify by PIN
- Then set up your login credentials by creating your Personal ID and password.
- Your Personal ID must be 7-22 characters long without space and should include letters, numbers, and special characters for protection purposes.
- Password must be 8-24 characters long including at least one alpha character, one special or numeric character.
- To create your Personal ID and password you cannot use space and three of the same characters in a row. For passwords, you cannot reuse any of your previous passwords.
- Enter your email address if you want to receive special offers and information about your card and click “Submit” to finish your Enrollment process.
Fidelity Credit Card Login Process
If you want to access your Fidelity Credit Card Login account. Then follow the steps below.
- Go to the site at www.fidelityrewards.com/login
- After that in the Login, field enters your personal id and click on the Continue button.
How to Recover Fidelity Credit Card Login Details?
If you have forgotten your Personal ID, you can retrieve it by following these steps.
- Open the browser and go to www.fidelityrewards.com/login link
- Then click on the Forgot your Personal ID? link.
- Your Credit Card Account Number
- 3 digit Security code
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Zip code or PIN.
- Then click on the Submit button to reset your personal ID.
Fidelity Credit Card Payments
You need to pay your Fidelity Credit Card bill every month. if you want to pay your bill but don’t know how to pay it follow these processes to pay your Fidelity Credit Card bill.
- Go to the Fidelity Credit Card page at www.fidelity.com/cash-management/visa-signature-card
- Then click on the Bill pay on the left side of the payment service section.
- After that click on the Add Bill pay button.
- Then enter your username and password to log in to your card account.
- After login into your account, you can pay your Fidelity Credit Card bill online.
If your Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card is lost or stolen or if you have any questions about the card account, you can call the Cardmember Service at 888-551-5144 (available 24 hours)
You also can send an email by logging into your account and clicking on the Message option.
For technical support or if you face any difficulty in internet browsing dial 877-334-0460
Send your check or money order for your payment to:
PO Box 790408,
St Louis, MO 63179-0408
For overnight payment send mail to-
824 N 11th Street
St. Louis, MO 63101-1016
You May Also Like:
- Sheffield Financial Login
- Xfinity Mobile Card Activation
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Indigo Credit Card Login
FAQs for Fidelity credit card
Q: Who can apply for Fidelity rewards credit card?
A: If you are a US resident and your age is 18 years or more you can apply for a Fidelity rewards credit card. Elan financial services assess all the applications, Fidelity does not take decisions regarding the approval. If you are already a Fidelity customer, it does not assure approval of your application.
Q: What is Elan financial services?
A: Elan financial services are the card issuing authority and the creditor as well. Fidelity and Elan are the two different companies who works together for the Fidelity visa signature card program.
Q: Can I make mobile payments with my Fidelity rewards credit card?
A: Yes, you can use Apple pay, google pay, or Samsung pay whichever works with your device. You need to add your card in your mobile wallet. All payment applications use virtual card numbers so, your card information is not shared with the merchant.
Q: How can I earn Fidelity rewards points?
A: You will earn 2 points on every $1 net purchases you made via Fidelity visa signature reward card. After deduction the credit to your account, returns and fraudulent charges etc. from your total purchases, rest is your net purchase.
To earn rewards, you should maintain a good payment history according to your card membership agreement.
To manage your rewards online please visit fidelity.com.
Q: How can I redeem points in fidelity account?
A: You can opt in so that the reward points you have earned directly be credited in your fidelity account every month. Even You can choose to redeem the points any time you wish to.
- Auto redemption
You can add your qualified fidelity account for cash deposit. So, your earned rewards can be credited as cash deposit. For further information please contact the customer service desk at 888-551-5144. If your minimum earned point at the end of every month is 2500, it will automatically be transmuted to the equivalent dollar amount and will be credited to your fidelity account.
- Redemption as per your demand
You can also have the option to not go for auto redemption. In that case, once you have earned minimum 2500 points you can redeem the point at a single transaction. For more information, you can contact customer service at 888-551-5144.
Q: Which fidelity accounts are eligible for cash deposit?
A: The non-retirement registrations, traditional IRA, ROTH IRA, SEP IRA, fidelity charitable giving accounts are generally eligible for deposits. For further clarification please contact the customer assistance at 1-800-FIDELITY (800-343-3548).
Q: What is the minimum point I have to earn to redeem them?
A: You need to earn minimum 2500 points for cash deposits, travel benefit, gift cards, purchases and more.
Q: Where can I check for my number of earned points?
A: Your monthly statement reflects your earned points. Also, you can check it at rewards center.
Q: Is there any limit that how many points I can earn or redeem?
No, there is no such limit. You can earn unlimited points and can redeem them.
Q: How long my points will be valid?
A: As long as your account is open, your points will be valid.
Q: Can I use the earned points to fund my newly opened fidelity account?
A: No, your reward points you can only use to fund if you have any old fidelity account. You need not to have enough fund in your account, otherwise, the reward points won’t be transferred in your account. The required minimum fund varies on account type.
Q: Can I direct my reward points to any eligible fidelity account of friend or family member?
A: Yes, you can direct your earned rewards to any friends or family qualified fidelity account. For further details you can contact the customer service desk.
Q: Do I need to pay tax on my reward points?
A: You may consult your tax advisor about whether your reward points are taxable or not.