How to Login To Your Southwest Credit Card Account?
Southwest Credit Card Login and Bill Payment Guide
If you are a frequent flyer or a travel enthusiast, you may opt for a Southwest Credit Card. The company offers different types of credit cards, and the more you fly with Southwest airlines, the more you can earn rewards. In this article, we have described Southwest credit card login, application, card details, and bill payment. Read on to know more.
Southwest is an airline service that is popular for its two free checked bags for everyone and flexible ticket policies. Although like other major airlines in the USA have changed their fee policies, and Southwest remained the same, the company is still a favorite of lots of frequent flyers. First, if the price of a flight ticket drops, Southwest will allow you to re-book at a lower cost. There are no hidden fees and you will get rapid rewards credit cards to apply for. Read on to know more.
Southwest Credit Cards:
- Southwest Priority Credit Card– Reward points are the same for all credit cards. You will get 7500 points each year on the anniversary of the card opening. The annual fee is $149.
- Southwest Premier Credit Card– you will earn 6000-anniversary points as a cardholder every year. The annual fee is $99.
- Southwest Plus Credit Card– You will get 3000 points for the cardholder’s anniversary. The annual fee is $69. In addition, all these cards come with 40000 bonus points, once you spend $1000 in the first 3 months of opening the card.
About Southwest Priority Credit Card
In this article, we are going to talk about Southwest Priority Credit Card. The Southwest Priority Credit Card is best for frequent flyers and travelers. If you have to frequently book domestic flight tickets, you will get points on your purchases. You can build up the points and redeem them for future flight bookings. In addition, you will get Southwest travel credit at the end of each year, bonus points on the card opening anniversary, discounts, and upgrades on the flights.
Southwest Priority Credit Card Benefits:
- Get Travel Protection– You will get full-proof travel protection with this card. If you have lost your luggage or facing a delay, you will get reimbursement and faster services.
- Purchase Protection Service– when you pay for tickets with this card, you will get protection against theft, and damage and avail extended warranty.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee– Southwest Priority Credit Card has no foreign transaction fee. If you are traveling abroad, you won’t have to pay a fee for money transactions.
- Boarding Upgrades– You will get four upgrades on boarding in a year.
Features of Southwest Priority Credit Card
- Get 50000 points when you spend $1000 within 3 months of opening the card
- Earn a 7500 cardholder anniversary bonus every year
- Get 3 points on the things you bout at Southwest
- Earn 2 points on a rideshare, commuting, and local transportation
- Get 2 points on selected TV shows, phone and internet services
- Get a $75 travel credit every year.
Southwest Priority Credit Card Rates:
- Regular APR is 18.24% to 25.24%
- Annual fee is $149
- Balance transfer fee is $5
How to Apply for Southwest Credit Card?
If you want to apply for a Southwest Credit Card online, check out the steps we have gathered to help you out.
- Firstly, go to the website chase.com/southwest/home
- Find the option “Not a cardmember?” and click on it.
- Next, at the center of the page click on “Click here to apply” to get started.
- Enter the details such as, your full name, suffix, your mother’s maiden name, date of birth, social security number, address, email address, income details, employment status, type of residence, phone number, choose if you want to go paperless or not, if you want to add authorized user, read the pricing details, and agree to the terms.
- Now, to complete the application click on “Submit”.
Activate Your Southwest Credit Card
- To use the Southwest Credit Card at different places, you must activate the card. You will have to on a number mentioned behind the card.
- Dial the number: (800) 432-3117.
- Once the call gets connected you will have to follow some automated prompts and your card will be activated.
Enroll for Southwest Credit Card Account
To login with the Southwest Credit Card online account, you must enroll with the account first. Please refer to the below steps:
- To get registered go to the official website chase.com/southwest/home
- Secondly, click “Chase Online Log In” from the top right side of the page to access the login section.
- Under the login spaces hit on “Not enrolled? Sign up now” to get started.
- If you are a personal banking customer choose the “Personal” option.
- Enter the account, card, or application number, your social security number, create a username and click on “next” to proceed with the enrollment process.
- Then, after you have followed the page instructions, you can complete the account enrollment.
Southwest Credit Card Login
- Visit the web address chase.com/southwest
- Next, to get logged in go to the top right side of the page click on “Chase Online Log In”
- After that, at the center right side of the page you will get the login section.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Now click on “Sign in” to get logged in.
- You can also use the token to sign in.
- Next, click on the “use token” button to go to the login section. Now, provide the username, password and the token.
- Click on “sign in” to successfully login to the online account.
Recover Southwest Credit Card Login Details
If you can’t remember the login details of Southwest Credit Card account, you have to follow the below steps to reset the information:
- Visit the credit card web address chase.com/southwest/home
- Go to the Chase login page clicking on the top right side “Chase Online Log In”
- Once you find the login section, under the sign in spaces click on “Forgot username/password?” to reset the login details.
- Once you are on the page add the social security number or the tax identification number, account or card or application number.
- Now click on “next” to proceed with the login reset process.
- If you do not have a social security number click on “Don’t have a social security number”
- Add your date of birth, card, account or application number and hit on “Next.”
- Then, follow the page instructions to complete the login details reset procedure.
Southwest Credit Card Payment Options
You can pay your Southwest Credit Card bill by the following methods:
Pay Your Southwest Credit Card Bill Through Phone
- Pay the bill by phone. Keep your account number and bill details with you.
- Call on the toll-free number 1-800-436-7958.
Make Southwest Credit Card Payment by Mail:
- You can pay the bill by mail address and you have to send a money order or check. Write your name and account number.
- Send the payment to, Cardmember Services, P.O. Box 6294, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294.
- For overnight mail, post it to: Chase Card Services. 201 N. Walnut Street. De1-0153. Wilmington, DE 19801.
How to Make Southwest Credit Card Payment in Person?
- You can make the bill payment in person. For this visit the website chase.com
- Next, at the center add your zip code, address, city or state and click on “Search” to find the places near you.
- At the branch or ATM of Chase you can pay the credit card bill by transferring money or by cash.
- You can also pay the Southwest Credit Card at Western Union. You have to use the code “CITY WALNUT” to make the payment.
Other Credit Card Login related Post
- Kohl’s Credit Card Login
- How to Login and Make HSN Credit Card Payment?
- Firestone Credit Card Login
- Surge Credit Card Login
- Torrid Credit Card Login
- Indigo Credit Card Login
- Best Buy Credit Card Login
Southwest Credit Card Customer Help:
Southwest Credit Card login is easy. But if you are having trouble accessing your online account, you can connect with the customer service team. The team will help solve the login issue immediately.
Check out the contact numbers below:
- Contact Number: 1-800-432-3117.
- Southwest Airlines: 1-800-435-9792
Frequently Asked Questions For Southwest Credit Card
Q: What is the Credit Limit at Southwest Priority Credit Card?
A: The credit limit is $2000. You can get approved for $25000 or more if you keep a good standing.
Q: Can I Use Southwest Credit Cards Internationally?
A: Yes, you can. You can use Southwest Priority Credit Card anywhere abroad and there will be no foreign transaction fee.
Q: What Score is Needed for Southwest Credit Cards?
A: You need at least a 670 score.
Southwest credit cards are beneficial for frequent flyers. You will get more points and upgrades on your flights and discounts. To get the rewards, and to access your card services you need to login with the online account. If you face any login trouble, get in touch with the customer service team.