www.prepaid.moneynetwork.com – Apply For Money Network Card
Money Network All Purpose Prepaid Debit Visa Card
Money Network offers the consumers All Purpose Prepaid Debit Visa Card to receive deposits, access funds, make a purchase, manage their money and do a lot of activities with more savings, convenience, and security. Added to it, they can sign up for the online card account access to get more freedom and more flexibility with a number of benefits and useful tools all the time as they wish to.
Money Network All Purpose Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank pursuant to a license by Visa USA Inc.
Money Network Prepaid Card Features and Benefits
This Money Network card is real-time one all-purpose prepaid debit card that enables the users to simplify their finance for receiving, spending and managing their money. Here are some features and benefits of the card that the cardholder can enjoy.
To Add Money
- Receive all or some of your paycheck or other recurring payments faster with direct deposit
- Add cash through any of the 150,000 participating cash reload locations or agents
- Have your tax refund direct deposited and receive it faster than a paper check.
- Receive money from friends and family with or without a Money Network Account.
- Deposit check funds with the Money Network Mobile App
To Spend and Access Money Network Card
- Use your Money Network Prepaid Card everywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted and at virtually any ATM
- Get cash back at the register with PIN debit purchases where available
- Access your funds, write a Money Network check and cash it free at thousands of surcharge-free in-network ATMs
- Send money to friends and family with or without a Money Network Account
- Pay of the billers online
- Buy, send or store digital gift cards from hundred retailers easily.
- Transfer money to a US bank account or to Mexico and across Europe
To Manage Card and Funds
- Access and manage your All Purpose Prepaid Debit Visa Card with free Money Network Mobile App (available in App Store and Google Play) or log into your online account through the website.
- View card balance, transaction history, and other account information electronically to get better control of your funds
- Set up account alerts, notification for balance, deposits, withdrawals and more online or via the Mobile App
- Create multiple Piggy Banks in your Mobile App to set aside funds for easy budgeting
How to Apply for a Money Network All Purpose Prepaid Debit Visa Card
Money Network offers both the consumers, who received an invitation letter containing a special promo code and who have not got any such offer, to apply for an All Purpose Prepaid Debit Card. The promo code only helps you to speed up the application process and get the card.
However, the online procedure is perhaps the easiest and convenient way to apply for a card. To start the registration and enrollment of the Money Network Prepaid Debit Visa Card over the web, you need to visit the All Purpose Prepaid Debit Card Money Network official website at www.prepaid.moneynetwork.com.
Scroll down the page to find the specific field for the promotional number on the left side of the page. Enter the ‘Promo Code’ if you have one and if the code is not available, click the red “Get a Card” button from the left-hand side of the home page and you will be directed to the ‘Registration & Enrollment’ page where you will be required the following information to provide:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address (No PO Box)
- Zip Code
Check the box “Ship Card to the above address” if you want to. Or, click “Enter Your Shipping Address” link next and enter the shipping address of your choice. Then enter some of your personal and contact details like
- Social Security Number (not be used for any credit check)
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY) format
- Email Address
- Primary Phone Number
- Mobile Phone Number
After that, you have to create your Money Network All Purpose Prepaid Debit Card Account by setting up the
- And Password
Select security question 1 from the drop-down list and type the answer. Select security question 2 from the list and also type its answer.
To Activate your Money Network All Purpose Prepaid Card
When you will receive your Money Network Prepaid Card in the mail, you need to activate the service by calling the number on the back of your newly arrived All Purpose Prepaid Debit Card. Follow the prompts and create a new 4-digit PIN.
Upon completion of the process, you can start using the card, listen to your card balance over the phone, register to log in and manage your card account online or through the mobile app.
Also Read: Apply for Walmart Money Network Exceed Card
Access Money Network Prepaid Card Account Online
The online access of your All Purpose Prepaid Card is free. To take all the advantages of this free service such as check the account balance and transaction history at any time anywhere, pay the bills electronically, move money from your account to another account, sign up for automatic balance alerts, and more, the first time users need to validate their account and create their login credentials.
- To initiate the procedure, keep your new Money Network Prepaid Card handy and go to www.prepaid.moneynetwork.com
- Click the “Log in” link from the top right-hand side of the page between ‘Locator’ and ‘Sign Up’ options.
- Entering the login portal, navigate to the ‘Cardholder Sign-in’ section on the right side of the page and click the “First Time Users” link under the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Enter your 16 or 19 digit Money Network Card Number without spaces or dashes in the field on the page.
- Select the expiration date of the card and click the “Enter” button to enter the second step
Follow the prompt and provide the additional information to set up your Money Network Online Account User ID and Password.
Sign In to Money Network Card Online Account
Once the account validation is complete and your online All Purpose Prepaid Card Online Account is created, you can log in and access the service anytime anywhere.
- Visit the same site as mentioned above www.prepaid.moneynetwork.com
- Click the “Log in” link from the top to be directed to the desired page.
- Enter the User ID and Password that you have created at the time of Account Validation.
- Click the “Sign In” button
Forgot Login Info
To recover or reset your Money Network Prepaid Card Online User ID or Password, you need to click the “Forgot my User ID” or “Forgot my Password”, which is applicable, link below the ‘Sign In’ button and provide the following information.
For User ID Recovery
- Your 16 or 19 digit Money Network All Purpose Prepaid Debit Card Number without spaces or dashes
For Password Reset
- User ID or 16 or 19 digit All Purpose Prepaid Debit Visa Card Number
- Expiration Date
Enter the card details and the required information to complete the process. You can also change the password and update other personal information by logging in to your Money Network Online Account and going to “My Profile”.
Money Network Locator
Using the Money Network Locator, the cardholder can search and find locations near then where they can cash Money Network checks for free, reload their card and access surcharge-free, in-network ATMs to withdraw cash. For that, you can
- Visit www.prepaid.moneynetwork.com
- Click the “Locator” link from the top
- Enter your address, city, or zip code in the search bar and hit the “Go” button to start searching.
There are three types of ATM Network available to search: They are
- Cash Reload Network is for the cardholders with portable or upgraded cards and has passed identity verification
- Surcharge-Free ATMs are for specific customers. All the cardholders are not allowed to access these ATMs; Check your Money Network All Purpose Prepaid Card terms and conditions for the availability.
- Free Check Cashing is exclusive for Money Network Checks only.
To report and replace a Lost or Stolen Card
If your Money Network All Purpose Prepaid Debit Card is lost or stolen, immediately call the customer service number at 1-866-387-5146 and follow the prompts to report so that a new card will be delivered to you as soon as possible.
The card number or log into the system is not required to report the lost or stolen card through a replacement card fee may apply.
To contact the Money Network Prepaid Card Customer Service by phone, dial the toll-free number, 1-888-828-7784
Or, write to using the following mailing address:
Money Network Financial LLC
A First Data Company GH-52
5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30342