www.wunetspendprepaid.com – Login Into Your Western Union Netspend Prepaid Card Account
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card
Western Union and Netspend have teamed up and come with a powerful prepaid debit card, the Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard to give the users the convenience of a Netspend prepaid card as well as the ability to send and receive Western Union Money Transfer transactions from the comfort of their own home and other cardmember facilities.
They also provide the cardholders a safe and secure Online Account Center to track their spending, create a budget, get alerts, access their Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Account info, and all in one place 24/7 anywhere through the mobile app or the website.
Western Union Netspend Mastercard Prepaid Debit Card features
The Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated With this card, you can enjoy a number of offers and benefits such as
- Use the card everywhere the Mastercard Debit Cards are accepted.
- No credit check, no minimum balance, no late fees or interest payments.
- Customize your card and make it personalized with a photo of yourself, your loved one, a special place, or anything of your choice at no cost.
- Direct Deposit your paycheck, government benefits like Social Security, SSI, SSDI or other regular payments and get paid up to 2 days faster.
- Receive Western Union Money Transfer transactions directly onto the card account.
- Transfer money directly from a qualifying bank
- Shop online or in-store; get special offers from select merchants and earn cashback rewards on those purchases.
- Join the Refer-a-Friend program and invite your friends and family to get a new Western Union Netspend Mastercard and each of both of you get a $20 credit when the new card account is funded with at least $40 in cash or with Direct Deposit.
- Direct Deposit at least $500 in a calendar month and enrolled in the $5 Reduced Monthly Plan.
- Pay your utilities, rent, loans and other bills online
- Open an Optional Savings Account to put your money on balances up to $1,000 and earn 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield.
- $10 Purchase Cushion to cover when you go over your remaining balance
- Withdraw cash from ATMs and reload cash at any of the 13,000 locations in Netspend Reload Network.
- Use Mobile Check Load by taking a few photos with your smartphone and load checks to your card account conveniently.
- Log in to the Online Account Center to access the card information and manage the money on the account.
- Download Mobile App from the Apple Store or Google Play and access your card account even while on the go and more.
Plan Fees & Charges
There are 3 purchase plans options available for the Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Debit Cardholders.
- Pay-As-You-Go Plan: None
- Monthly Plan: $9.95/month
- Reduced Monthly Plan: $5/month
The Pay-As-You-Go Plan will automatically apply when you obtain your Western Union Netspend Mastercard for the first time. You can change to another plan by calling the customer service number or logging into your Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Online Account.
In Monthly Plan and Reduced Monthly Plan, all the fees are included in the plan whereas the Pay-As-You-Go Plan comes with the following fees.
- Signature Purchases Transaction: $1.00 each
- PIN Purchases Transaction: $2.00 each
- ATM Withdrawal (Domestic): $2.50
- ATM Balance Inquiry: $0.50
- Inactivity (after 90 days): $5.95
- Stop Payment: $10.00
- Foreign Transaction Surcharges: 3.5% per foreign transaction
How to Order a Western Union Netspend Mastercard Online
In order to get a Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card, you can request online providing some of your personal and contact information. To sign up for a new Western Union Netspend Mastercard Prepaid Account and initiate the application procedure online, you may take the following steps.
- Visit the official Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard website, www.wunetspendprepaid.com
- Find the “Get a Card” button from the upper or lower part of the page to click any of them.
- Entering the ‘Sign Up Now’ page, complete the blank spaces labeled as first name, last name, street address, apt no., zip code and email address at the left-hand side of the page.
- Select which type of payments (paycheck, tax refund, or government benefits) you would like to receive with Direct Deposit. You can also choose ‘None at this time’ and select it later.
- Select your plan to use Western Union Money Transfer Services with your new prepaid card from the drop-down list.
- Choose a card design and click on the “GET MY CARD” button.
How to Activate Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Online
After you complete the application and sign up for a Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card account, your new card will arrive in about 7-10 days with your Routing Number and Account Number. Now you can activate it online to start using. For that,
- Visit www.wunetspendprepaid.com and click on the “Activate Card” link next to ‘Log In’ button at the top right corner of the page
- Or, you can directly go to the activation page from this URL, www.wunetspendprepaid.com/account/activate.
- Now enter the 16-digit Card Number and 3-digit Security Code from your new Western Union Netspend Prepaid Card in their specific fields.
- And click on the “Continue” button and to verify your identity and activate the card.
How to Register for Western Union Netspend Mastercard Online Access
If you already have a Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard or just finished the activation, you can register for Online Access to your Card and set up an online account. For the registration, you will need to
- Go to Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard site, www.wunetspendprepaid.com and click on the “Log In” button from the top right-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down and click on the “Register for Online Access” link at the left bottom of the login area.
- Enter your Western Union Netspend Prepaid Card Number and Security Code from the back of the card in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
After your Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard account information is verified, you will have the option to create your login credentials and set up your Western Union Netspend Mastercard Prepaid Debit Card Online Account.
How to Log in Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Online Account
The Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Online Account members can access their card account info and take control of their money at any time anywhere. To log in,
- Go to www.wunetspendprepaid.com and click on the “Log In” button from the top right-hand side of the homepage.
- Or, you can directly access the Online Account Center at https://www.wunetspendprepaid.com/account/login
- Enter the Username and Password associated with your Western Union Netspend Mastercard Online Account.
- Check the “Remember username” box to speed up the future login process to the account on the same device later. Do not check the box if you are on a public or shared device.
- Click the “LOG IN” button.
After logging into your Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Account Online Access, you can access all the available tools and features of the online service, and do a lot of account management activities such as
- Check your balance and other details
- Change your monthly fee plan
- Track your spending and review your purchases
- Transfer funds between your card and a bank account
- Pay the bills online
- Make ACH Debit/Preauthorized payment transaction
- Sign up for Anytime Alerts by email or text to stay updated about transactions, deposits or budget notifications
- Request additional cards
- View your nearest reload locations and more.
Also Read : Netspend Visa Mastercard Account Login Guide
How to Recover Western Union Netspend Mastercard Online Account Login Info
In the case, you forgot your Western Union Netspend Mastercard Prepaid Debit Card Account username or password; you need to click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link, based on your requirement, under the ‘LOG IN’ button on the Account Login page and submit the required details.
To retrieve the username, input the primary cardholder’s Email Address. And to reset the password, both the Email Address and Username of the primary cardholder will be required to enter to initiate the recovery procedure.
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card Customer Service Number: 1-800-214-5483
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard
c/o Netspend Corporation
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Email Address: email@example.com