www.lendup.com/card – Apply for LendUp Arrow Visa Credit Card
Apply for LendUp Arrow Visa Credit Card
The pre-qualified customers, who have received the invitation letter including a unique personalized offer code in the mail to apply for the Arrow Visa Credit Card from LendUp, can respond to the offer mail and complete the application process online.
LendUp Arrow Visa Credit Card is credited and issued by Transportation Alliance Bank (TAB) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
LendUp Arrow Visa Card is a fully functional Visa Credit card which is designed to improve the consumers’ financial health, created for credit-building and made for their mobile life. Currently, LendUp is accepting applications on a limited basis by sending invitations to the prequalified customers. Therefore, to apply for the Arrow Credit Card you must have an offer mail sent by LendUp; without which you can’t proceed further.
The interested customers, who don’t have an offer code, can sign up for the waitlist to be notified about the credit card application if or when it is available to the public. Keep in mind, joining the waitlist does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance that you will receive an offer letter or anything like that.
To apply for LendUp Arrow Visa Credit Card
With the offer code applying for LendUp Arrow Visa Credit Card over the web is perhaps the easiest and fastest way to apply. It takes only a few minutes to complete the entire process. To initiate the procedure, keep your LendUp mailer handy and follow the steps listed here:
- Go to the LendUp Credit card www.lendup.com/card
- You can find two green buttons, “Respond to a Mail Offer” in the first section and “I Have an Offer Code” below the home page. Click any of them.
- Enter the 12-character code in the blank field from your mail offer.
- Click the “Unlock Offer” to proceed to the application
- After entering the application page you have to provide some of your required personal, contact details, financial information, employment and salary info, mortgage or rent info and whatever you will be asked to enter.
- Review all the rates, terms and conditions, and all other important information related to the Arrow Visa Credit Card to make the final decision.
- If you want to apply for the card continue and complete the rest of the application.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an instant decision and if approved you can also learn of your new credit line.
LendUp Arrow Visa Credit Card Features and Perks
- The minimum credit limit is $300.
- Full fee transparency including $0 application fee
- The card activity of the consumers will be reported to the three major credit bureaus. So, the responsible use of the card like pay bills on time, keep the balance low and have a long credit history etc. help you improve your credit.
- Series of free online credit education
- Easy to manage online or with the mobile app
- Affordable easy to make payments
- No over the credit limit fees
- No security deposit
Rates and Fees
- APR for purchases- 21.24% to 31.24%
- Cash Advances APR – 29.99% to 31.24%
- Annual Fee- $0 to $75
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $10 or 3% of each cash advance amount.
- Foreign Transaction Fee- 3% of the US dollars amount of each transaction.
- Late Payment and Returned Payment- up to $25
If you have any question regarding the LendUp Arrow Visa Credit Card, you can write at-
LendUp Card Services Inc., Customer Service
P.O. Box 31481, Tampa, FL 33631-3481