Aviator Mastercard Login at aviatormastercard.com
Aviator MasterCard login, Apply, Activation, and Bill Payment Guide
The Aviator MasterCard offers a welcome bonus for the cardholders. This is a credit card from American Airlines. You will earn miles around the world, and more with airline purchases. This card is beneficial for the ones who are frequent traveler. Today, we are going to discuss Aviator MasterCard activation, login, bill payment, and application. Read on to know more.
About American Airlines
American Airlines is one of the famous aviation companies that offer flying advantages and loyalty programs for frequent flyers. American Airlines was established in 1926 and at that time, the company was a generic brand for small carriers. After that, the company has merged with several carriers for the next 90 years, and they took over US Airways in 2015. American Airlines now provides their services 350 destinations around the world and they operate more than 900 flights. American Airlines offers a credit card for the frequent flyers. Let’s know more about the card below.
Aviator MasterCard Benefits
- Preferred Boarding– You and your four other traveling companions can board the flight just after the priority boarding, before the rest of the economy class passenger get to the flight.
- Travel Protections– you will receive travel accident insurance, baggage delay insurance, interruption coverage, trip cancellation, damage waiver and many more.
- First Checked Bag is Free– You with four other companions can travel on the same reservation and get the first checked bag free on American Airlines.
- Fraud Liability Protection– You will get $0 fraud liability coverage.
Aviator MasterCard Features
- Get 60000 bonus miles after paying the annual fee of $99 after the first 90 days of opening the card account.
- Earn companion certificate for one person at $99 once you spend $20000 within the 45 days after the anniversary date.
- Avail up to $25 credits on Inflight WiFi in the American Airlines flight.
- Get 2 miles for each one dollar you spend on AA purchases.
- Avail 1 mile for each dollar you spend on other purchases.
Rates Of Aviator MasterCard
- Regular APR is 18.99%, 22.99%, or 27.99%
- Annual fee is $99
- Balance transfer fee is $5
- Cash advance is 5%
- No foreign purchase transaction
Apply for Aviator MasterCard
- To apply for Aviator MasterCard use the link www.applyaviator.com
- Secondly, at the top right side of the page click on “apply Now” to start the application process.
- Scroll down on the page and provide your first name, last name, email, phone number, work phone number(optional), address line 1, address line 2(optional), city, state, zip code, country of citizenship, social security number, date of birth
- mother’s maiden name, source of income, occupation, total annual gross income, choose resident status, time at current address, balance transfer (optional), add an authorized user (optional), agree to the terms.
- Now click on “Apply Now” to complete the application.
How to Activate Aviator MasterCard
- Go to the website URL www.aviatormastercard.com/activate in the address bar of your preferred browser.
- Next add the Card number, Security code, the Last 4 digits of the social security number, Occupation
- Now click on “activate” to activate Aviator MasterCard.
Register for Aviator MasterCard Account
- Type the URL in the browser search box www.aviatormastercard.com hit enter.
- At the center right side find the sign in section.
- Under the login spaces click on “Set up online account” to get started.
- Add the last four digits of SSN, 16 digit card account number, choose your occupation
- Now click on “Continue” to follow the prompts and complete the registration.
Aviator MasterCard Login Process
- Visit the webpage www.aviatormastercard.com
- Next at the center left side of the page there is the login section.
- Add the username, password and click on “Log in” to get signed in.
Reset Aviator MasterCard Login Details
- If you have forgotten the login details go to the web address www.aviatormastercard.com
- From the center right side login section click on “Forgot username or password” button below the login boxes to start the process.
- Enter last four numbers of social security, date of birth, 16 digit account number on the card and you have to hit on “Continue” to verify further and complete the login reset.
Aviator MasterCard Bill Payment
Aviator MasterCard offers three types of bill payment, app, by phone, and by mail. You must need your account number, card number and the bill details. You can make the payment with your debit and credit cards. Check out the bill payment options.
Pay Aviator MasterCard Bill Pay by Phone
- To pay by phone, can call on the toll-free number 888-232-0780.
- You must have your credit or debit card, and the billing details.
Make Aviator MasterCard Payment by Mail
- To make mail payment send the money order or check to, P.O. Box 60517. City of Industry, CA 91716-0517.
- Input the payment information, your name and other required details in the mail.
Aviator MasterCard Bill Pay by Mobile App
- You can download Aviator card mobile application and use it not exclusively to register your card
- You can also do other things with the app.
Aviator MasterCard Contact Details
If you are having login or any other technical trouble, contact the support team of the bank. Once you connect with them, they will help you get access to your online account.
Check out the contact details below
- Contact Number- 866-928-8598
- Fax Number- (866) 823-8178
- International Contact Number- 1-302-255-8888.
You May Also Read
FAQs about Aviator MasterCard
How Much 60000 Aviator MasterCard Miles Worth?
The miles worth 1 cent per point. So when you gather 60000, you will get $600. You can also get a round trip from the US to Europe and back or pay for a one way flight to Japan.
How Long It Will Take the Aviator MasterCard Bonus to Post?
It will take 4 to 6 weeks after the requirements are complete.
Is the Aviator MasterCard Worth Applying?
The card offers a sign-up bonus, low annual fee and other benefits. If you are a frequent flyer, this is the card for you. You will also get program miles.
What Credit Score is Needed for Aviator MasterCard?
You need a credit score of 690 to 850. You must have a good to excellent score to apply for the card.
How to Cancel Aviator MasterCard?
You can call on 866-928-8598, and ask the representative to cancel the card. You have to provide your account number and other identification details. Once the cancellation is at the process, you will get the confirmation number.
We have described Aviator MasterCard activation, and other details so that you can get more help. However, if you still face login or any other banking trouble, you can contact the customer support team.