AT&T Premier Login at www.wireless.att.com/premiercare [Updated 2022]
AT&T Premier Login Account Online Access
AT&T Premier Online allows the customers to log in to a customizable site to manage, monitor, and purchase wireless devices, services plans, and accessories for their organizations easily and efficiently virtually from their home or anywhere as they wish. By logging in to AT&T Premier Login Account, they can also access their AT&T Wireless invoices, update user information, review reports about usage and cost, view, analyze, and pay bills online in seconds as well as get exclusive Premier offers and discounts and many more.
Benefits of AT&T Premier
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Exclusive savings and offers are available only online
- Convenient, customizable, 24/7 shopping experience
- Premier Business Center to learn about Premier solutions.
- Premier to shop at competitive rates.
- Premier Online Care controls wireless by managing permission, cost, wireless user settings, account, etc.
- Premier eBill to make bill payments online, store payment methods, and produce or export reports.
- Premier Support to get support quickly with online chat, support page resources, and calling.
Requirement For AT&T Premier Account Registration
AT&T Premier is a one-stop, customizable, website for business customers, both large and small. If you are a telecom manager, day-to-day contact, and decision-maker in your company administration, you can register for AT&T Premier by self-serving. The manager of the wireless services for a small business with no AT&T business agreement and the end-users receiving wireless services under a corporate account and the administrator grants the permission can also self-register for AT&T Premier online. For self-registration, you will need
- Email Address that matches a domain on file for the organization. If you are an administrator or that was provided when the contract was signed or when you were added as an authorized contact (for the end user)
- Foundation Account Number (FAN) or AT&T Wireless Number that has on your organization’s account
- 5-7 digit FAN Authentication PIN sent to the business email address on your account
Now when you have all these requirements, you can take the following steps given below.
How to Register For AT&T Premier Login Account
- Go to AT&T Premier Login Portal, www.wireless.att.com/premiercare
- Click on the “Register now” link next to ‘New to Premier?’ on the left side of the webpage.
- Select the type of AT&T Wireless user you are and click “Continue” to verify your identity.
- Enter the Email address, Foundation account or wireless number and FAN PIN if you register as an administrator
- The end-user will need to only provide their Email and Wireless Number that they are authorized to use or manage
- Click on the “Continue” button.
You will be sent an email to finish your Premier registration. Open the link to validate your email and complete the rest. Check the box to acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions. When the Profile Complete page appears, click the “OK” button and you will be returned to the AT&T Premier login page.
If you already have a profile for another AT&T business site, you will be provided the option to link your new AT&T Premier Account to the existing one during the registration.
How to Log In to AT&T Premier Online Account
To enjoy all the benefits of the AT&T Premier including shopping online for the latest phones, devices, plans, etc. and manage all the wireless accounts of your organization by using the online tools and adding or removing features, you must log in to your AT&T Premier Online Account. For logging in you can take the steps provided below.
- Visit the official AT&T Premier Login Portal, www.wireless.att.com/premiercare
- Enter the Username and Password associated with your AT&T Premier in their respective fields
- Check the “Remember my Username” box if you want
- Click on the “Log In” button
Note that the ‘Remember my Username’ option stores the info in the same device so that it can help you speed up the login process in the future. If you select the checkbox, each time the device is used to log in AT&T Premier, the system assumes that the user is authorized to do so. Hence, you should not enable the feature if your computer is used by others too.
How to Recover AT&T Premier Account Login Information Online
The Premier members can retrieve their online access username and password if they lost or forgot them. To recover your AT&T Premier Online Account login credentials, you can
- Go to the same login page at www.wireless.att.com/premiercare
- Click on the “username” or “password” link, based on your requirement, next to ‘Forgot your ‘ under the ‘Log In’ button at the middle left-hand side of the page
- Enter either the Email Address and the Username or only the Email Address associated with your AT&T Premier login profile
- Click on the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to find the username or reset the password for your AT&T Premier Online Account.
Also Read :
How do I pay my AT&T Premier Bill?
To make a payment on your account, use one of the following methods:
- To pay online, go to AT&T Premier login Online Portal at www.wireless.att.com/premiercare or www.wireless.att.com/business
- By Logging into your account, you can pay your AT&T Premier.
- Also, you can Pay your bill without signing into your AT&T Premier Account.
- To pay your Bill as a guest visit the above link and ‘ Pay without logging in ‘
- Next, Choose your device and continue
- On the next page enter your phone no or account no and bill zip code and click continue to make your AT&T bill payment
Pay by Mail.
To pay by mail, see your AT&T bill for the payment mailing address in your area.
Pay by Phone
To pay by phone, dial 611 from your AT&T wireless device or call 800.331.0500 from any phone in the United States.
Pay in Person.
To pay in person, visit one of our retail payment centers. To find an AT&T payment center near you, use AT&T Maps www.att.com/stores
AT&T Premier Login Customer Support Phone Number: 866-499-8008 (U.S.), 314-925-6925 (outside the US)
You can also dial 6 from your wireless phone or call at 800-331-0500 for your AT&T Wireless care, service, and billing queries.
FAQ for AT&T Premier
1. How to retrieve Premiere login information if forgotten?
No worry, just click the Forgot your username or password link on the Premier login page (att.com/premier).
2. How to link an existing username and profile to an AT&T Business profile?
If you already have a profile for another AT&T Business website, you’ll have the option to link it to the new Premier username during the registration process.
3. What is the eligibility for self-registration for AT&T Premier?
If you’re a company administrator as
- Telecom manager or
- Day-to-day contact or
- Policy maker
just go for self-registration. Even if you deal with wireless services for a small business which doesn’t have an AT&T business agreement, you can self-register.
4. What do I need for self-registration as a company administrator?
- Your email address which uses a domain that’s on file for your company.
- The foundation account number (FAN) or a wireless number linked to your company’s account.
- The FAN authentication PIN sent to the given business email address.
5. If I don’t have the FAN PIN?
Not to worry you’ll get the option FAN PIN reset. Feel free to contact us at 800.331.0500, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT or Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT.
6. what’s the procedure of self-registration if I’m the company administrator?
Open the Premier login page and click Register now and start registration by following instructions.
7. If I’m an end user or small business account manager how would I self-register?
Go to the AT&T Premier login page www.wireless.att.com/business and click Register now. The Register page will open. Follow the instructions.
8. Can I register for Premier if pay for my own devices and service?
It is advisable to use myAT&T instead of Premier.
9. What if I’m not eligible to self-register for AT&T Premier?
There are enormous reasons you might not be eligible. If you’re unable to self-register, reach out to your administrator. If you are a self-administrator, feel free to contact at 800.331.0500, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT or Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT.
For reasons you might be ineligible:
- Incomplete information or some entries are incorrect.
- Your account status may limit your access.
- Your account type might not be eligible for self-registration.
- Invalid email domain.
- If Your company doesn’t have a Premier website.
- You are an account administrator ineligible to self-register for Premier.
10. What is the help desk number for registering?
For help contact 800.331.0500, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT or Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT.
11. What is the identity verification procedure for AT&T Premier?
Premier uses a 2-step security protocol to protect customers’ information. Which assures that the person registering and logging in is the authorized owner and has access to the phone number given.
12. How much secure my information is?