www.paygonline.com – AT&T Prepaid Account Login Process
AT&T Prepaid Account Login Online :
The AT&T Prepaid customers are offered to log in to their AT&T Prepaid Account online to view all their AT&T Prepaid information like balance, estimate usage, package info, get device help, make payments and more so that you can get the best of the service. It can be accessed day or night at any time from the comfort of your home or anywhere at your convenience.
AT&T Prepaid Online Account Features & Benefits
By logging in to AT&T Prepaid Online Account the customers can not only get to see the details about their AT&T Prepaid plan or package but can take all other benefits of the service and do a lot of activities instead of visiting a store and without any hassle. Like they can
- Choose, buy or change a plan and add-ons call and text
- Compare various unlimited plans
- Pay their AT&T Prepaid balance using a credit card, debit card or checking account
- Pay AT&T Prepaid balance for family or friends
- Sign up for Auto Pay
- Change the auto pay-setting or cancel with no penalties
- View the billing history
- Check usage and balance
- Receive reminders before each payment
- Reset password and update account
- Block the device or suspend the service if the device is lost or stolen
- Get discounts, offers every month and more
How to log in AT&T Prepaid Account Online
In order to use all the features and benefits mentioned above and manage your AT&T Prepaid better, you must log in to your AT&T Prepaid Account online. For logging in, you can follow the brief guide provided below to complete the necessary steps:
- Visit the AT&T Prepaid Account Sign In the portal, www.paygonline.com
- Enter your 10 digits AT&T Prepaid Wireless Number in the first field of the tab
- Enter the password you have created during your first time login in the second field.
- Click the “Sign in” button
If you are not a returning user and login to the site for the first time your initial password is the last 4 digits of your AT&T Prepaid wireless number. Once logged in, you will be required to create an online password and also may be asked to choose a permanent 4-digit PIN too to access your &T Prepaid Account online.
How to Reset AT&T Prepaid Online Account Password or PIN
If you lost or do not remember the Online Password or PIN of your AT&T Prepaid Account, you can request for password resetting to regain the account access. To initiate the procedure, you will need to
- Go to the AT&T Prepaid Account Login Portal, www.paygonline.com
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link under the blue “Sign in” button
- Enter the 10 digits wireless number of your AT&T Prepaid
- Select the “Request Online Password” or “Request 4-Digit PIN” checkbox based on your requirement.
- Click on the “Send Temporary Password” button
The temporary password will be sent in a text message and Wireless Home Phone customers will receive a voice call to complete the recovery process.
Also Read : Access To Your Canada Post Prepaid Card Account
AT&T Prepaid Service Features & Benefits
AT&T Prepaid, formerly known as GoPhone, is a prepaid mobile phone service of AT&T and currently serving more than 6 million customers. The benefits of having an AT&T Prepaid are many. Some of them are
- Easy to switch: no annual Contract, no credit check, and no activation fee for online orders
- No need to buy a new phone, bring your own compatible unlocked device and just purchase an AT&T Prepaid SIM to save the cost
- Add lines for the whole family in Multi-Line Discount and save every month on every line.
- Unlimited talk and text to stay connected with friends and family all the time on all the monthly plan
- Choose the data you need: unlimited or just the right amount to surf, play, and stream.
- Replace a lost or stolen or broken device
- Enroll in auto pay and get a monthly discount
- Refill your prepaid amount due online or by phone
- Access account online to pay as well as manage the service of your AT&T Prepaid in one place 24/7 virtually.
AT&T Prepaid Contact Service :
To communicate with AT&T Prepaid and get help, log into your AT&T Prepaid Online Account. For billing and account support, you can call the Customer Service Number at 800.901.9878 or visit www.att.com/help/prepaid.