How to Apply For Union Plus Credit Card at theunioncard.com
Capital One Union Plus Credit Card Application
The Union Plus credit card is a card from Capital One and AFL-CIO. You will get 1.5% money back with every purchase you make, and there is no limit to the rewards you get. You will get 0% APR for 12 months on balance transfers and purchases. Also You will get discounts and rebates on various places and more. Also, there’s no annual fee. In this article, we are going to discuss about Union Plus credit card login, application and bill payment. Read on to know more.
About Union Plus
Union Plus is a non-profit company endorsed by AFL-CIO. The company provides accident and supplemental life insurance plans for the people who require it. The company also meets the special needs of union members and their loved ones. Union Plus also offers a credit card. Let’s know more about it below.
Benefits of Union Plus Credit Card
- Member Discounts and Rebates– Members of Union plus will get plenty of rebates and discounts.
- Zero Fraud Liability– You will get zero fraud liability. This means your purchases are secure.
- Reports to Major Credit Bureaus– The company reports your spending and actions to major credit bureaus.
Features of Union Plus Credit Card
- Get 1.5% money back on your purchases and it has no limit on the earnings.
- Get $250 rebate from AT&T.
- You will get family plus plan
- Avail $1 for the first month signing up with the membership. After that, you will get $6.90.
- Get 25% off on vehicle rentals when you book on Budget or Avis
Rates of Union Plus Credit Card
- Intro purchase APR is 0% for 12 months of opening the card account
- Regular purchase APR is 14.4% to 24.24%
- Intro balance transfer APR is 0% for 12 months of opening the card account
- Balance transfer APR is 14.4% to 24.24% based
- Balance transfer transaction fee: 3% for the first 12 months.
- Cash advance APR: 25.49%
- Cash advance transaction fee is either $10 or 4%
- Late payment penalty fee is up to $38
How to Access the Pre-Approved offer for Union Plus Credit Card
- To check if you are pre-approved for a Union Plus credit card go to the web address theunioncard.com
- Next at the center of the page click on “see if I’m pre-approved” option to start the process.
- Provide your first name, middle name, , last name, date of birth, social security number, contact information, financial information, agree to the terms and click on “see if I’m pre-approved” to get the result.
Accept the Mail Offer for Union Plus Credit Card
- To acceept the mail offer for a Union Plus credit card use the link theunioncard.com
- Next scroll down on the page and you will find the option of “Received a mail offer? Reply Now” option at the top of the page to start the process.
- Enter the reservation number, access code and click on “view next step” to access the next step. Follow the page instructions and complete the application.
Sign Up for Union Plus Credit Card Account
- Go to the web address www.unionpluscard.com
- Next under the credit card image click on “Set up online Access” option to get started.
- Provide your last name, SSN, date of birth click on “Get started” to follow the prompts and complete the registration.
Capital One Union Plus Credit Card Login Steps
- For the Union Plus credit card login go to the webpage unionplus.capitalone.com
- Next under the card image click on “Sign in” option to get logged in.
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box near “Remember Me” if you are using your own Desktop or Laptop.
- Now click on “Sign in” to get logged in.
How to Retrieve Union Plus Credit Card Login Details
If you can’t remember Union Plus credit card login details, don’t worry. Follow the below steps to reset the information.
- To retrieve the login details visit the webpage unionplus.capitalone.com
- Next, under the credit card image click on “Sign in” option.
- After that under the login spaces to click on “Forgot username or password?” to start the process.
- Next provide your last name, SSN, date of birth click on “Find me” and verify further to complete the reset process.
Union Plus Credit Card Bill Payment
Union Plus Credit Card bill payment offers easy options. You can pay through phone and mail address. You must stay ready with the account number, credit card, and the bill details. Also You can make the payment using your credit or debit card. You can also set up auto pay system to make hassle free payment each month and on time.
Union Plus Credit Card Bill Pay Through Phone
- You must have your debit or credit card and pay the bill through a toll-free phone number.
- You have to call on, (800) 227-4825.
Make Union Plus Credit Card Payment by Mail
- To pay by mail you can post the payment through money order or check
- You have to send the payment to, Capital One Card Services PO Box 60501 City of Industry CA 91716-0501.
- Overnight Payment Address (Send it through UPS, FedEx, USPS): Card Services Inc. ATTN: Exception Dept 2012 Corporate Lane Suite 108 Naperville, IL 60563
Union Plus Credit Card Customer Support
If you are facing Union Plus credit card login issues, you can contact the customer support team. Once you connect with them, they will help you get access to the online account. You can contact them from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern times on weekdays.
Contact Number- 800-472-2005
FAQs about Union Plus Credit Card
Where Can I use Union Plus Credit Card?
You can use it to pay insurance, entertainment, travel, wireless services and many more.
How to Check the Balance of Union Plus Credit Card?
You can check the balance by calling on 800-622-2580.
Can I Increase The Credit Limit of Union Plus Credit Card?
You can get an increase with the company. If you make the payment on time every month, you will get a credit limit increase.
Does Union Plus Credit Card Offer a Signup Bonus?
The card does not offer a signup bonus.
Is the Union Plus Credit Card A Contactless Card?
No, this isn’t a contactless card. However, if you are already a Union Plus credit card user, you may get a contactless version of the credit card.
We have described the important details about Union Plus Credit Card. You will get better help from this article. But if you are still having login trouble, you can contact the customer service team.