www.abnbfcu.org – ABNB Visa Platinum Credit Card Application Process
ABNB offers the customers ABNB Visa Platinum Credit card. It is one of the best low rate credit cards and enables the users to make many fees avoidable. It provides the applicants with a safe and secure e-portal to apply for the card online. The card is issued by ABNB Federal Credit Union in partnership with Visa and it can be used at any place where Visa credit card is accepted.
ABNB Visa Platinum Benefits
- No Annual Fee
- No Transaction Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- No Cash Advance Fee
- Can be used both online and in stores across the world
- Earn Valuable rewards through uChoose Reward Program
- Can use Visa checkout, verified by Visa for added security
- APR for purchases- 9.49% to 17.99%
- APR for Balance Transfer-9.49% to 17.99%
- APR for Cash Advances- 9.49% to 17.99%
- Penalty Fees for late payment or returned payment- up to $25
- The grace period is 25 days. No interest charge will be applied if you pay in full within that period of time.
Eligibility to apply for the ABNB Credit Card
Before going to apply for this ABNB MasterCard Platinum Credit Card, you need to fulfill some basic eligibility criteria such as:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of US.
- You need to have a valid Social Security Number
- You need to have your ABNB Membership Number if you are already a member of ABNB.
- You must have a valid street address in the USA
To apply for ABNB Visa Platinum Credit Card
ABNB provides the customers with an online enrollment portal to apply for the new ABNB Visa Platinum Credit Card. You can follow the guideline below to complete the application process successfully.
- Visit the ABNB credit card page
- Click the “Apply Now” button under the ‘low rate cards’ category.
- Or you can directly go to the enrollment page at https://loans.abnbfcu.org/Akcelerant.Lending.WebLoan/Login.mvc
- On the next page, enter your First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number and Member Number if you are an ABNB
- Click “Submit” to proceed
- On the next page, provide all the required details e.g. your personal, contact, financial and other information.
- You may add an authorized user.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions and complete the application process.
To see the application status or close the card
After the enrollment process, you can check the application status to know how far it is to be approved. You can also close the card and cancel the card account if required. To do so you can contact the customer service and speak with them regarding your issues.
Customer Service Phone number (800)443-1141
ABNB Operations Centre
830, Greenbrier Circle
Chesapeake, VA 23320