www.americanexpress.com – Access your American Express Plum Credit Card Online
How to Apply and Log In for American Express Plum Credit Card:
American Express (Amex) – An Introduction
American Express Company is a worldwide monetary multinational organization. It is additionally prominently known as “Amex”. As a United States-based organization it has its head administrative office at Vesey Lane, New York City.
The organization was established earlier in the year 1950. From that point in time, they have been attempting to discover new ways to improve the lives of their customers, by offering their extraordinary customer service brand, in all aspects. Nowadays, the nature of greatness serves to drives the organization. The management promise to acknowledge their clients, appreciate, energize, encourage, and help them to develop their lifestyle. As the banking organization accepts that as their customers flourish, so they do.
Presently, The American Express organization ranks at number 67 under the Fortune 500 organizations. It creates a revenue income collection of $43.6 Billion yearly (as of 2019).
Step by Step – The way to Apply for American Express (Amex) Plum Credit Card:
If you want to apply for American Express Plum Credit Cards, you have to follow the simple steps below:
- Primarily, applicants have to visit the authorized website of American Express.
- Or, you can click on www.americanexpress.com.
- On the top of the page, select the option, “Cards”.
- Now tap on the option “Check for Pre-qualified Credit Card Offers” under Personal Cards.
- You will be flipped on a new web page.
- On the page watch for, “Check to see if you Pre- Qualify for Offers”.
- Here you have to put your, First Name, Last Name, Home Street Address, Suite / Apt number, Zip Code, City, State, etc under the “Home Address” section.
- Now under the “Personal Information” section, put your Last 4 (four) digits of the Social Security Number of the applicant, your Total Annual Income (optional), Non-Taxable Annual Income (optional), etc.
- Lastly, putting up all the data properly, the option “View My Card Offers” will be enabled automatically below.
- Follow the on-screen prompt, you can now easily Choose and Apply for the credit card of your choice.
Step by Step – How to Activate the American Express (Amex) Plum Credit Card:
To Activate the Amex Plum Credit Cards, follow some simple steps below:
- Find the option, “My Account” on the top of the authoritative webpage of Amex.
- Select “Confirm Your Card” under the Card Accounts heading section.
- You will be flipped to a new webpage.
- On the “Welcome! Enter your details to set up your new Card” page, put down your 15 (fifteen) digit card number and 4 (four) digit card identification (ID) here as needed.
- Then press the “Confirm” tab.
- Now, follow the screen prompts to complete the Amex Plum Credit Card Activation action.
Step by Step – The way to “Log in” for American Express (Amex) Plum Credit Card:
- First, visit the official website of the American Express company.
- Or, else click on the link www.americanexpress.com. Or directly go to this link American Express (Amex) Plum Credit Card
- On the page tap the option, “Login” on the top right side.
- Here you will be flipped on a new page.
- To Log in, to your Account, put your User ID, Password, etc.
- Now, tap the button to “Log in” button.
How to Reset American Express (Amex) Plum Credit Card Forgot Password:
To Reset Forgot Password of the American Express Plum Credit Card, follow the easy steps:
- Go to the authoritative website of the Amex Company.
- Above on the page click the, “My Account” option.
- Here tap on the option “Forgot User ID or Password” under the Credit Tools and Support.
- You will be flipped on a new page.
- Here put down your present credit card information like 15 (fifteen) digit card number, 4 (four) digit card ID (CID), etc.
- Now, press the “Continue” button to follow the screen prompt and finish.
American Express (Amex) Plum Credit Card:
In any case, of where life takes you, you can rely on American Express (Amex) Plum Credit Card, to give you the flexibility you need.
The American Express (Amex) Plum Credit Card is accessible to use for Amex registered individuals. Cardholders can track their online records from the comfort of their homes or office on their cellphone without a problem. This Amex Plum Credit Card furthermore gives its clients streamlined electronic internet-based financial practices.
Features and Benefits:
- The adaptability of the card that works with your income. At the point when you pay early, the Amex Plum Card pays you back.
- Acquire limitless 1.5% money back on your portion of the balance, if you payout within 10 (ten) days of your closing bill date.
- There is no limit on your earning and no purchase segments, only savings applies to your next statement.
- Get support from the Amex authorities, when you need extra time to pay your due balance.
- You can avail of a 60 (sixty) days grace period for payment without interest. To get the benefit make the minimum payment on or before your due date.
- Flexible spending limit.
- Acceptance of American Express (Amex) credit card at 99% places in the United States.
- You can wish to get your billing statement at the starting, middle, or end of the month.
- Get extra facility and flexibility with the Employee Plum Credit Card at no cost extra annual fee. You can earn an Early Pay Benefit on transactions using Employee Plum Credit Card.
- There is no Preset Spending Limit, which means your spending with this Amex Plum Credit Card is simplified.
- As an Amex Plum Credit Cardmember, you get insurance coverage for Theft or Damage of the Rental Car, within a covered area, when you utilize your Plum Credit Card to book and make payment for the full rent. You can decrease the accidental damage waiver at the counter of the Rental Company.
- When you tour for a minimum of 100 miles or more from residence, you are eligible for 24 /7 emergency help and services, like legal, medical, emergency cash transfers, passport referrals and missing luggage assistance, etc.
- Using this Plum credit card, save your time as you are assigned a trusted coordinator to supervise your American Express account. Your accounts co-ordinator can deal with tasks like payment making, review your purchases, and adding an Employee Card, so you are free to concentrate on your other activities.
- Get access to American Express Business Application, and get account alerts to avoid late payments, notification about irregular activities, and monitor your Employees Credit Card usage.
- Amex Plum Credit Card offers a basic and simple approach to make your life fulfilling. Avail more offers for dining, shopping, travel, and everybody has something to get. Adding rewards and offers to your credit card is simple, fast, and extremely fulfilling.
- If there is a fraudulent or incorrect transaction on your accounts, Amex will work with you to help settle the incident.
- With the availability of an Extended Warranty, you can now shop with less concern knowing the provisions of the manufacturer’s warranty, which can be stretched out up to one extra year.
- At the point when an American Express Plum Card Member accuses a Covered Purchase using your Eligible Card, Purchase Protection can help you to ensure Covered Purchases for as long as 90 (Ninety) days from the Covered Transaction date in the event that it is theft or damaged accidentally. The coverage is restricted up to $1,000 per event and up to $50,000 per Plum Credit Card Member account for each calendar year.
Rates and Interests:
- Annual Fee – Introductory $0 (No fee) for the first year from account opening, afterward you will be charged $250.
- Foreign Transaction Fee – Amex will not charge ($0) any charges for foreign transactions on your purchases made outside the United States, using your Plum Credit Card.
- Late Payment – You will be charged 1.5% or $39 which is greater, for the past unpaid billed amount. If you have not paid your 2 (two) continuous billing statements in a row, you have to pay 2.99% or $39 which is greater.
- Returned Payment – Your charges will be $39.
For General Inquiries:
P.O. Box – 981535
EI Paso, TX 79998- 1535
For Bill Payment:
P.O. Box – 650448
Dallas, TX 75265- 0448
Bill Payment (Overnight):
American Express (Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing)
20500 Belshaw Ave,
Carson, CA 90746
Customer Service: 1- 800- 5284800
Hearing Impaired (TTY/TDD): Relay Dial 711 and 1- 800- 528- 4800
Make a Payment: 1- 800- 472- 9297
Apply for a Card: 1- 888- 297- 1244 and 1 -888 -781 -6736
Check Application Status: 1- 877- 239- 3491 (Mon – Fri 8 am – 12am ET) and (Sat 10 am – 6:30 pm ET)