How to Login and Make Express Credit Card Payment?
Guide for Express Credit Card Login and Registration Process
Express credit card is issued from Comenity Bank. Express is an apparel store in the USA, and the company has introduced this store card for their dedicated customers. You will get two points on every dollar you spend on this card, and you will get birthday gifts. The card is offered to fair credit score holders. In this article, we have described the Express credit card login, application and bill payment, and many more. To know more, read this article thoroughly.
Express is one of the most popular shopping stores in the USA, and it was established in 1980. Since its inception, the company has expanded to 600 places in the USA. Today one of the best clothing lines of the company is their denim jeans, women’s and men’s fashion, and many more. Express has its studio on fifth avenue in New York, which is regarded as the fashion street. The Express credit card offers a reward program that offers gift cards when you spend $125 on the card. The card has more benefits, let’s take a look.
Benefits of Express Credit Card
- Free Shipping– you will get a free shipping benefit if you become an Express cardholder. You can choose expedited shipping, and it will be valid for clearance products.
- Get Higher Status– the more you spend on the card, you will get higher the status on it. This will offer you more benefits.
- Get Early Access– you will get early access to new arrivals, promotions, sales, and events.
- Identity Theft Protection– the card gives good identity theft protection.
- Report to Major Credit Bureaus– The Company sends your credit reports to major credit bureaus.
Features of Express Credit Card
- Earn 20% off when you make the first purchase after opening the card
- You will get 20 points on each $1 you spend on the credit card
- You can upgrade to the A list when you earn 10000 points. After this you will get 25 points on each $1, and other benefits.
- If you earn 2500 points you will get a $10 reward.
- You will get a $20 birthday bonus.
Rates of Express Credit Card
- APR is 28.49%
- A balance transfer is not available
- Max late fee is $41
- Grace period is for 25 days
Express Credit Card Login Benefits
- Check the rewards balance
- Know more about the card benefits
- Pay your credit card bill online
- Manage the credit card account
Apply for Express Credit Card
If you want to apply for Express credit card, you need to visit the official webpage c.comenity.net/express. Check out the steps below:
- Use the link c.comenity.net/express
- Secondly, on the center-left side of the page click on the “Apply” button to start the card application.
- Read the rules and information about the card, and scroll down a bit at the center-left side of the page to add the country Or APO/FPO/DPO, your first name, middle initial, last name, street address, apartment, or floor, city, state/province, zip code, SSN, phone number test, birth date, email address, re-enter the email address. Read and agree to the credit card terms, and give your consent for delivery, and electronic system.
- Now click on “Submit to open account” to complete the application.
Register for Express Credit Card Account
To get logged in you have to register with the online account first. Let’s look at the below steps:
- To create an online account use the official link c.comenity.net/express
- Next, at the upper right side of the page click on Sign in to access the login section.
- After that, at that center right side under the login spaces hit on the “Need online access? Register Now” button to start the account creation process.
- Enter your credit card account number, zip code or postal code, add the SSN, SIN or AIN, the last four digits of your SSN.
- Now click on “Find my account” to get registered with the online account.
Express Credit Card Login
For the login you need to visit the web address c.comenity.net/express. Check out the below Express credit card login steps.
- Go to the website c.comenity.net/express
- Secondly, at the upper right side of the page click on “Sign in” to go to the login section
- You will get the login section at the center-right side of the page.
- Add the username, password now click on the “Sign in” button to get logged in to the card account.
Retrieve Express Credit Card Login Initials
If you have forgotten the Express credit card login details, do not worry. Check out the login retrieval steps below.
- Visit the web address c.comenity.net/express
- Next, at the upper right side click on “Sign in” to go to the login section.
- After that, at the center right side under the login spaces click on “Forgot username/password” to start the reset process.
- Provide the account number or username, zip or postal code, and choose and add the identification type, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Now click on “Find my account” to complete the login retrieval process.
How to make Express Credit Card Payment?
Express Credit Card Bill Pay with EasyPay
- You can make an online payments with EasyPay. Go to the website c.comenity.net/express
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on “EasyPay” to go to the payment section.
- Add your credit card account number, zip or postal code, and select and provide the identification type, and last four digits of your social security number.
- After that, click on the “Find my account” button to proceed with the page prompts and complete the online payment with EasyPay.
Express Credit Card Payment By Phone
- You can pay the bill by phone number.
- Have your credit card and payment details with you.
- Dial- 800-201-4955.
Pay Your Express Credit Card Bill By Mail
- You can send the payment by check and money order.
- In the envelope, write your name, card details and the bill amount. Send it to Comenity Bank. P.O. Box 659728. San Antonio, TX 78265-9728.
Express Credit Card Customer Service
If you face any login problems, you can get in touch with the helpdesk team. Once you connect with the team, they will help you resolve the issue so that you can get access to your account.
Check out the contact details below:
- Contact Number: 1 (800) 201-4955
- Contact Number: 1-888-397-1980.
More Finance Articles to Read
- American Eagle Credit Card Login
- Citi Bank Credit Card Login
- Dillards Credit Card Login
- Surge Credit Card Login
- Maurices Credit Card Login
- Discover Card Login
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions) for Express Credit Card
Q: What Credit Score is Required to Apply for Express Credit Card?
A: You must have at least a 600 to 650 credit score to apply for the credit card.
Q: Where Can I Use My Express Credit Card?
A: You can use the card only at Express online and stores. This is a store card, so you can use and earn rewards when you use it at the Express outlets.
Q: What Can I Do to Avoid Late Fee?
A: You can pay the minimum amount before 5 pm on the due date or before that.
Express credit card is convenient for the regular shoppers at Express online and offline stores. If you have the card, you need to login with the online account. But if you face any sign in problems you can connect with the customer service team.