www.payoneer.com – Payoneer MasterCard Card Application Process
Payoneer is a New York based electronic money institution that offers payment and e-money services to the business owner as well as the freelancers, jobbers or professionals. This payment platform connects the international businesses, the global marketplace and the professionals to reach their audiences over 200 countries with its seamless cross-border payments.
Payoneer offers the Payoneer MasterCard to the customers to make the payment process easier. The card is actually a combination of credit and debit card and works like all the other prepaid master, credit or debit card. Consumers can use their Payoneer MasterCard card at any location where the MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
Payoneer MasterCard Card Features
- Any person with the appropriate age can get a Payoneer MasterCard absolutely free of charge though there is a onetime activation charge.
- No cost or no hidden fees on purchases by Payoneer but you will be charged some fees at the time of withdrawal of money from ATMs.
- Users can verify their Paypal account through Payoneer MasterCard.
- As a new cardholder receive $25 referral reward bonus fund
- If the cardholder has no bank account, get an American Bank Account free.
- Using the Payoneer card you can purchase things online or at a retail store, pay bills. You can even buy domains and hosting through this card.
- Payoneer MasterCard also enables you to withdraw cash at ATM that supports MasterCard. You also can send and receive funds into your bank account or Payoneer e-wallet.
- Freelancers get their money from any country of the world.
Payoneer MasterCard Application Process
To apply for a Payoneer MasterCard Card, you need to log in to your Payoneer Account By entering your username and password.
- If you are new to Payoneer sign up by visiting the official Payoneer MasterCard Sign up page.
- Provide the required information e.g. Name, Email Address, Date of Birth and click “Next” to proceed.
- In the 2nd part, you need to input your personal contact such as country, street address, city, state, zip code.
- After completing step 1 and 2, enter the 3rd step, Security Details. Here you need to input your email address (which is also your Payoneer Username), create a password, Select security question and provide security answer.
- In the last step, provide the information of your National ID or Driving license or passport. Then agree to their agreement and “Finish”.
It takes 2 to 3 business days the application to be approved. After approval, you will be sent an email confirmation including the estimated date of arrival of your card by mail. Usually, you will receive your card within 30 business days.
To activate Payoneer MasterCard
Once you received your Payoneer MasterCard, you need to activate the card to use. The activation process can be done either online or by phone.
- For online activation go to payoneer.com
- Log in to your Payoneer account entering your email address/username and password.
- Add your card number and 4-digit PIN.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to activate your card.
If you want you can do the process over the phone.
Call 1-800-251-2521 (US), 1-847-451-1386 (outside the US)