How to Access CFNA Tires Plus Credit Card Login
The Tire Plus credit card is a store card, meant for customers who want to purchase branded equipment for their vehicle. This is a store credit card, which means you won’t have to pay the annual fee. The card is not connected to the major payment networks, so you have to use the card at the Tire Plus stores only. If you have a low credit score, you may get accepted. In this article, we are going to talk about Tires Plus credit card login, application, and bill payment. To know more, you have to read the entire article.
About Tires Plus
Tires Plus was founded in 1972. The company operates more than 500 retail shops in 23 states. Tires Plus has over 5000 teammates working at the stores. They carry different kinds of tires based on the car type including a full line from the Firestone and Bridgestone brands. You can keep your car running smoothly with the help of Tires Plus car care. You can look for engine tune-ups, brakes, tires, batteries, oil changes, and many more. Tires Plus also offers a credit card for regular customers. Let’s know more about the card below.
Benefits of Tires Plus Credit Card
- Get Easily Approved– You can get easy approval. Even if you have a bad credit score, you can get approval.
- Use at Any Tires Plus Location– You can use the card at any Tires Plus store based in the USA.
- Six Months to Pay– You will have six months to pay the bills for your purchases.
- Reports to Major Credit Bureaus– The company reports to the main credit bureaus.
Features of Tires Plus Credit Card
- Access deferred interest for up to 6 months when you purchase worth $149 or more.
- You can build your credit score
- You can manage your credit card online
Rates of Tires Plus Credit Card
- Annual fee is $0
- Purchase APR is 28.8%
- Late payment fee is up to $38
- Returned payment fee is up to $38
- Balance transfer not available
How to Login To Your Tires Plus Credit Card Account
- If you are looking for Tires Plus Credit Card login, go to the official webpage www.tiresplus.com/credit-card
- Next, scroll down on the footer of the page and click on “Manage your credit card” option to access the next step.
- You will be directed to the CFNA bank page www.cfna.com/tiresplus-credit-card
- Click on “Log in” option from the upper right side of the page to get signed in.
- Add the username and click on “Log in” to get signed in.
Reset Tires Plus Credit Card Login Details
- To reset the login details use the link www.cfna.com/tiresplus-credit-card
- Next at the upper right side of the page click on “Log in” to access the next step.
- Under the login spaces click on “Forgot user name?” to start the process.
- Provide the card number, last 4 digits of SSN, mailing zip code and click on “Continue” option to verify further and complete the reset process.
Sign Up for Tires Plus Credit Card Account
- To get signed up go to the webpage www.cfna.com/tiresplus-credit-card
- Secondly at the upper right side of the page click on “Log in” to access the sign in section.
- Under the login spaces click on “Don’t have an account? Sign Up” to access the registration section.
- Enter credit card number, social security number, email address, user name, password click on “Continue” option to verify further and complete the sign up process.
How to Apply for Tires Plus Credit Card
- To apply for the credit card use the link www.cfna.com/tiresplus-credit-card
- Click on “Apply now” at the center-left side of the page to access the next step.
- Provide your personal information, address details, and additional information and click on “Continue” to verify further and complete the application.
Tires Plus Credit Card Bill Payment Options
You can make the payment of the Tires Plus Credit Card bill using two options. You can use phone and mail payment options. And You must have the account number, payment details to make the payment. Check out the details below.
Tires Plus Credit Card Bill Payment by Phone
- To pay by phone you have to call on a designated number
- You can pay using your credit and debit card. Keep the payment details with you.
- Call on 800 – 321 – 9350.
Make Tires Plus Credit Card Payment by Mail
- To make the payment by mail you can send a money order or a check
- Post the payment to Credit First, NAPO Box 81344, Cleveland, OH 44188 – 0344.
Tires Plus Credit Card HelpDesk
If you are having trouble logging into your Tires Plus Credit Card online account, you need to connect with the helpdesk of the bank. Once you get in touch with the team, they will ensure an easy and faster access to your account.
Let’s look at the below contact details
Contact Number- (800) 321-3950
FAQs about Tires Plus Credit Card
Can I Manage Tires Plus Credit Card in an App?
Yes. The company has an app. You can download the app for both iOS and Android. You can schedule appointments, manage your credit card, and many more.
Do Tires Plus Credit Card Offer Discount APR for the First Purchase?
No. The company do not offer discount offer at the initial period. You have to make sure to pay the bills within 6 months and then only the interest can be deferred.
What Credit Score is Needed for Tires Plus Credit Card?
The recommended credit score is 650 to 850. You can also get approval at a low credit.
Does The Eligibility Check Of Tires Plus Credit Card Hurt My Credit Score?
No. Checking the eligibility for the card will not affect the credit score. You can stay stress-free about your credit score, as the credit card will help you build a better credit history.
Can I Use the Tires Plus Credit Card Anywhere I Want?
This is a store credit card. Thus you can use it at Tires Plus stores only. Or any retailer that participates in the CFNA program. The card isn’t associated with a major credit card network.
Tires Plus Credit Card is a useful card if you are a frequent buyer at Tires Plus stores. In this article, we hope that we have described the important details so you get better help. But if you still need help, you can contact the helpdesk team.
- Amex Gift Card Balance Check
- How to Apply for Discover IT Credit Card
- Barclaycard Credit Card Login
- American Express Credit Card Login
- Pennymac Login
- Avant Credit Card Login
- Sheffield Financial Login
- Mercury Credit Card Login
- Torrid Credit Card Login
- Credit One Credit Card Login