Amex Gift Card Balance Check at www.amexgiftcard.com
American Express Gift Card Balance Check and Activate
This is the complete guide on American Express Gift Card Balance Check and how to check the American Express Gift Card Balance. If you are among those who are having problems checking your American Express Gift Card Balance, then this article is for you. With this step-by-step procedure, we will try to provide all the important details on how to check AMEX Gift Card Balance. You will also get the other information on American Express Gift Card. So, for more information on AMEX Gift Card, you have to read this article till the end for more information.
About American Express Gift Card
American Express Gift Cards are prepaid cards that you can use for online shipping and in-store purchases. To make purchases with an American Express Gift Card, the process will be the same as if you were to use your personal debit card. Just like a personal debit card, your purchase will not be approved if there are insufficient funds on your American Express Gift Card. Make sure that your purchase amount is equal to or under the balance available on your AMEX gift card.
How Can You Check the American Express Gift Card Balance?
If you have an American Express Gift Card and want to check the AMEX Gift Card Balance, then you can choose any of the following methods below:
Check AMEX Gift Card Balance via Online Method
You can easily check your AMEX Gift Card Balance online by following these easy instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link balance.amexgiftcard.com.
- There, you will see the Gift Card and Business Gift Cards login section.
- You have to provide the 15 digits of the gift card number, expiration date, security code, and email address.
- After entering all the required details on the given spaces, you just have to select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your American Express Gift Card account, you can check your AMEX Gift Card Balance.
Check AMEX Gift Card Balance by Phone
You can also check your AMEX Gift Card Balance over the phone. In order to check your AMEX Gift Card Balance, you have to call 1-888-846-4308. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the on-call instructions to check your gift card balance.
How to Sign Up for American Express Gift Card Account?
In order to purchase an AMEX Gift Card, you must have to sign up for the American Express Gift Card account. You should know that American Express Login credentials will not work on this site. So, you have to create new login credentials. Your new login credentials will not be tied to your American Express Credit or Charge Account. To Sign Up for the AMEX Gift Card account, follow the instructions below:
- You have to visit this link www.amexgiftcard.com
- Then, from the top right-hand corner of the homepage, simply click on the Sign Up option.
- You have to provide your first name, last name, phone number, address, city, state, zip code, zip code, and create your login credentials.
- After entering all the required details on the given spaces, select the Sign Up option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to sign up for an AMEX Gift Card
How to Get Amex Gift Card
These are the following options available to get the American Express Gift Card:
Buy Amex Gift Card by Online Method
It is quite easy to apply for the AMEX Gift Card. You just have to follow some basic instructions to complete the application process. Make sure to log in to your American Express Gift Card account. You may face a few problems while applying for the AMEX Gift Card. In that case, you can follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.amexgiftcard.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the American Express Gift Card
- If you want to order the AMEX Gift Card for a group, clients, or customers, then you can choose the Business Gift Card.
- If you want to order 5 cards or fewer, then you need to choose Personal Gift Cards by selecting the Shop Gift Cards.
- Then, you have to choose the Gift Card design from the list.
- You have to choose, how would you like to receive your AMEX Gift Card.
- There, you will get to choose the amount for your credit card value.
- If you want, then you can select a message for your gift card.
- After that, simply click on the Add to Cart option.
- Then, you have to select the Cart and proceed to checkout.
- You have to provide the shipping address and then simply click on the Continue to the Payment option.
- If you have a promo code, then you can use it too.
- You will receive your AMEX Gift Card at your mail address.
Get Amex Gift card by Offline Method
You can also apply for the AMEX Gift Card at any of your nearest participating retail locations. Some of the retailers are CVS Pharmacy, Family Dollar, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Target, Walmart, Fred’s, etc. In order to find out your nearest retail locations, you have to visit this link www.amexgiftcard.com/retail-locations.
AMEX Gift Card Activation Guide
Activate AMEX Gift Card via Online Method
If you purchased your Gift Card at AmexGiftCard.Com, then the card is ready for use immediately. You can easily activate your AMEX Gift Card by signing in to your account. You can follow these simple instructions below to activate your AMEX Gift Card:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link balance.amexgiftcard.com.
- There, provide your card number, expiration date, security code, and email address.
- After entering the required details on the given fields, simply select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your gift card account, you can easily activate your AMEX Gift Card.
Activate AMEX Gift Card by Phone
You can also activate your AMEX Gift Card over your phone by calling the toll-free number listed on the back of your card. You have to provide your card number, valid thru date, and security code located on the back of your American Express Gift Card.
We recommend you note the following information in case your Gift Card is ever lost or stolen: Card Number, 4 digits Card Identification Code, 3-digit Card Security Code located on the back of your card, and Customer Service phone number.
Where Can You Use Your AMEX Gift Card
Use your AMEX Gift Card virtually anywhere American Express Cards are accepted throughout the United States and the District of Columbia, except the Gift Card may not be used for recurring billing or at ATMs. You can always use your eGift Card with any United States-based online, phone, or mail-order merchants wherever American Express Cards are accepted. You should know that you will only be able to shop with merchants in the US and the District of Columbia. The Card cannot use for transactions requiring a physical card.
How to Redeem American Express Gift Card?
Make sure to know your gift card balance before you shop. You can check your balance at balance.amexgiftcard.com or call 1-888-846-4308. In order to use your gift card with another form of payment, just tell the cashier how much you want to apply to each payment type.
Not every merchant allows split payment transactions and some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase price. You can check the Cardholder Agreement for more details.
You have to swipe your card and then select the Credit on the keypad.
- Check Vanilla Gift Card Balance Online
- Roblox Game Gift Card Login
- Sams Club Gift Card Login
- Nike Gift Cards Login
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions) about AMEX Gift Card
Q: How long it will take for an AMEX Gift Card to be delivered?
A: It depends on the shipping method selected at purchase. You can opt for Rush 2 to 3 business days, Expedited 3 to 4 business days, or Standard 5 to 6 business days. If your Gift Card order hasn’t arrived after the highest amount of business days for the shipping method selected, then you have to call 1-833-205-8622 with the order reference number and the payment card number.
Q: How long it will take for an AMEX eGift Card to be delivered?
A: If your eGift Card order is approved, then it will be delivered within 2 hours but can take up to 24 to 48 hours.
Q: Does my AMEX eGift Card expire?
A: Your AMEX Gift Card will expire 9 years from the date of purchase. You will get the expiration date listed on your account for your reference. However, the funds on your card will never expire. You just have to contact American Express Gift Card customer care for a replacement account number upon account expiration.
Q: What do I have to do if my Gift Card is lost or stolen?
A: If your card has been lost or stolen, then you have to notify them immediately by calling 1-888-846-4308. You have to provide your card number and other identification information. They will not provide a replacement card unless you provide your card number and all other requested information. If their records show a balance remaining on your card, they will cancel the lost card and issue a replacement card to you in an amount equal to the remaining balance.
Q: Are there monthly fees or usage with your American Express eGift Card?
A: There are no extra charges associated with your AMEX Gift Card, other than the purchase fee.
Q: Can I use my AMEX Gift Card at gas stations?
A: When you pay at the gas stations, some merchants can authorize and hold up to $100 or the full value of your card, whichever amount is smaller to ensure you have sufficient funds. So, please be sure to know your gift card balance.
American Express Gift Card Customer Service
If you face any problem while checking your American Express Gift Card Balance, then you can contact American Express Gift Card Customer Service. To contact the gift card customer service department, you can use the following details:
If you have questions about purchasing your Gift Card online:
American Express® Gift Card
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808
If you purchased your AMEX Gift Card from Target:
So, that is all about this article. We hope you have learned how to check your American Express Gift Card Balance. Here, we have tried to provide all the important details related to the AMEX Gift Card. But still, if you need any help or have any questions about the AMEX Gift Card, then feel free to contact the customer service department for help.