www.lonestarcu.org – Lone Star Credit Union Account Login Process
Lone Star Credit Union Online Banking Account Login
Lone Star Credit Union offers its members to enjoy the ease and convenience of secure online access to their LSCU account and manage their money anywhere anytime. It also provides an Online Payment Center for the users where they get several convenient ways to make their payments one-time or automatically.
Lone Star Credit Union is a non-profit financial institution that gives the consumers the solutions fit for their financial needs, refinance or apply for a loan, open a checking an account and more. Plus they can enjoy all the membership benefits like personalized services, exclusive discounts and offers, a nationwide network of shared branches of free ATMs, financial education and debt resource, federally insured deposits up to $250,000 through the National Credit Union Administration or NCUA and more.
Lone Star Credit Union Online Banking Features & Benefits
Along with Lone Star Credit Union Member Benefits, you can access the following services when you enroll in Online Banking to get more control over your LSCU Account with one login.
- View all your authorized accounts, transaction history, and pending transactions or hold
- Check your account balance
- Export your transactions to Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Access e-statements and download a copy of the statement to save or print for records
- Transfer funds quickly between your accounts or schedule recurring or future transfers
- Make payments by setting up an automatic transfer from your checking to loan account
- Place a stop payment on a check
- Add news, stock, and weather information to your LSCU homepage
- Change your preferences
- Use multi-factor authentication to enable a picture and challenge questions to verify your identity
- Reset your login password, security answers and many more
How to Enroll in Lone Star Credit Union Online Banking
All the current Lone Star Credit Union members are eligible to enroll in LSCU Secure Online Banking and create an online account for convenient access to all of their Lone Star Credit Union Service online, by phone or on-the-go especially when you are unable to visit in-person or just short on time. To begin,
- Visit Lone Star Credit Union official website, www.lonestarcu.org
- Click on the “ENROLL TODAY” from the Welcome box at the upper left corner of the homepage and a Secure Online Banking Enrollment Form will be open.
- To complete this form, first, you need to enter your Member Account Number which is also your main savings account number establishes your membership with LSCU. It can be found in your statements.
- Next, enter a valid email address that you have access
- Then enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and Date of Birth
- Lastly, enter only the street number of your address. (For PO Box, type only the numeric portion)
- Check the reCAPTCHA box to cut down the spam
- Click on the “Submit” button to send your request.
If you entered all the information correctly, you will be prompted to create your login credentials and set up your Lone Star Credit Union Online Account.
How to Log In Lone Star Credit Union Online Account
Once your enrollment for Lone Star Credit Union Online Banking is complete, you can log into it and access your LSCU Online Account at any time anywhere in a few simple steps such as
- Go to www.lonestarcu.org
- Enter the User ID in the blank field on the Welcome box at the upper left corner of the page.
- Click on the secure “LOG IN” link below the field.
Provide the password to log in and enter into your Lone Star Credit Union Online Account and get better control over your finance.
How to Make a Lone Star Credit Union Loan Payment
There is more than one way through which you can repay your Lone Star Credit Union loan quickly and easily. And also set up your loan payments on a weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly or monthly basis.
To make a payment, simply login to your LSCU Online Banking Account and transfer your desired payments amount from your Lone Star Credit Union account. To make sure your loan payment is always on time, the best option is to enroll in Automatic Payments and set up a recurring transfer to schedule your payments automatically.
You can also access Lone Star Credit Union Online Payment Center to make a one-time payment from another financial institution, debit card or credit card. To use the LSCU Secure Online Payment Center, you will need to
- Visit www.lonestarcu.org
- Click on the “Make A Payment” link at the bottom of the ‘Welcome’ box from the top left-hand side of your screen.
- Entering the ‘Make Loan Payment’ page, scroll down to find the “ONLINE PAYMENT CENTER” button and click on it.
- Choose a User ID/Email Address and Password. If you forgot your password, enter only your email address.
- Click the “Log In” button and provide the requested details to make a one-time payment.
Those, who are experiencing trouble logging in and unable to make the payment, you will need to re-register using another LSCU checking or savings account, debit card or credit card. Or, you can click on the “Express Pay” option and submit your Account Number, First Name, Last Name, Email, and answer the Security Question to make your LSCU loan payment.
Keep in mind, if you pay the loan through the LSCU Online Payment Center, it will post 1 to 3 business days after the payment is submitted and the amount may not exceed $1,500 per entry.
Lone Star Credit Union Customer Service Phone Number: 214-327-9367 or 1-800-588-6928
Lone Star Credit Union
7508 Ferguson Rd.
Dallas, TX 75228