Unionplus.capitalone.com – How to Login to Your Union Plus Credit Card Account
Capital One Union Plus Credit Card Online Access
Capital one provides the Union Plus Credit Cardholders, both new and existing, a safe and secure web platform to enroll in a new system and access their card account online. After you have enrolled and set up the Online Access, you can get better control of your Union Plus Credit Card and manage the card account easily and more conveniently.
Keeping all the account information of the consumers securely is the top priority for Capital One and for that they use state-of-the-art security and encrypted technology. So, even if you have been to move to a new platform to enroll and online access to your card account, your information stays safe.
Benefits and Features of Capital One Union Plus Enrollment and Online Access
- The account number will not change in the new website. It remains the same though the consumers have to be enrolled for the new website.
- After the enrollment, up to 12 months of the statement and 6 months of transaction history will be transferred to the new website. It may take some time so no need to be worried if you cannot view immediately after enrolling.
- Payment setting, as well as the existing Auto pay information, will carry over to the new website. You may need to revisit your text, email, and paperless preference.
- Apart from Union Plus Credit Card if you have another Capital One product that you manage online, you can link those account to see them all in one place.
How to Enroll for Capital One Union Plus Credit Card Online Account
In order to access their Union Plus Credit Card Online Account, all the users must complete this important, one-time enrollment process. To initiate the procedure in the right way, you can follow the short guide provided below:
- Visit www.unionpluscard.com
- Click the green “Enroll Now” button and you will be directed to the Capital One Enrollment Page.
- Enter your Last Name in the first field on the page
- Next, you will need to enter either your Social Security Number/ITIN or Bank Account Number
- Lastly, you have to enter your Date of Birth
- Click the “Find Me” button to locate your Union Plus Credit Card Account in the system.
Follow the onscreen instructions and provide the Union Plus Credit Card information and other details you will be asked to verify your account and finish the rest to complete the enrollment procedure.
Register for Online Access
If you are a new Union Plus Credit Cardholder or a customer, who has never enrolled to Capital One system to access their account on the net, the enrollment process will work for you too. For that, you have to set up online access.
- Visit the Capital One Union Plus Credit Card website at unionplus.capitalone.com
- Go to the Capital One Sign In page by clicking the “Sign In” link from the top right corner
- Click the “Set Up Online Access” link near the bottom of the page below the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Enter some basic information about you like last name, SSN/ITIN or bank account number, and DOB to get started with the registration process to establish the online access of your Union Plus Credit Card Account.
Log into Union Plus Credit Card Account Online
Once you have enrolled in the new Capital One system, you can access your Union Plus Credit Card Online Account at any time as you want. To log in
- Go to unionplus.capitalone.com
- Click the “Sign In” link from the top right corner of the homepage
- Enter the username and password related to your Union Plus Credit Card Online Account
- If you want to be logged in to the device you are using check the “Remember Me” box
- Click the green “Sign In” button to enter the account.
The Capital One sign in the portal can be accessed by the consumers of the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom and available in two languages, English and Spanish. You can choose your preference from the drop-down list provided on the top right corner of the portal.
Forgot Login Info
The users, who cannot recall their Union Plus Credit Card Online Account login credentials, will be required to click the “Forgot Username or Password?” link under the ‘Sign In’ button and enter some basic information as listed below to verify your identity and start the recovery process.
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Capital One Union Plus Credit Card
The Union members are offered 3 types of Union Plus Credit Card: Primary Access, Rate Advantage, and Cash Rewards Credit Card. They can choose any of them based on their need and card features suite best for them.
The Union Plus Credit Card is issued by Capital One N.A. pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Take a quick look at the basic features of the three cards.
Primary Access Card
The Union Plus Primary Access Credit Card is for those union members who want to build their credit through responsible use. The card members can access a higher credit line if the first 5 payments are made on time.
- Required credit level: Good
- Credit Line Range: $300-$3500
- APR: 25.49% (variable)
Rate Advantage Card
This Union Credit Card Plus comes with low-interest rate and no introductory APR.
- Required credit level: Excellent
- Credit line Range: $500-$7500
- 0% APR for the first 15 months on purchases and transfers
- 15%-23.15% variable APR; then 3% fee per transfer that post to the card account within the first 15 months.
Cash Rewards Card
The Cash Rewards Union Plus Credit Card is best for the union members who shop frequently.
- Required credit level: Excellent
- 5% cash back on every purchase
- Credit line Range: $500-$1000
- 0% APR for the first 12 months on purchases and transfers
- 15%-25.49% variable APR and after that 3% fee for each transfer that post to the card account within the first 12 months
Union Plus Credit Card Features and Benefits
All the cards have different benefits and features. Some of them are available particularly specified for the card but some can be enjoyed by all the Union Plus Credit Cardholder irrespective of the card types such as
- No Annual Fee
- 0% fraud liability for the lost or stolen card
- After 3 months of card membership, you will have the opportunity to be eligible for hardship assistance grants
- All the grants are paid by check and never have to pay them back
- AT&T Rebates from Union Plus
- Discount with Teleflora, on the Union Plus Motor Club, and Car Rental
- Masterrental Collision Damage Waiver, Identity Theft Resolution Services, Price Protection, and other Mastercard benefits.
- US-based customer phone service 24/7
Apply for a Union Plus Credit Card Online
Any current member or his/her family member of a participating union in good standing retired union member, or member of Working America, who is a legal resident of the 50 United States, Washington DC or US Military, are eligible to apply for a Union Plus Credit Card.
Both the consumers, who received a mail offer and who have not received such pre-screened offer, can apply for the Union Plus Credit Card. Though applying online for Union Plus Credit Card using your personalized invitation code is one of the most convenient and easiest ways to apply in which you will get a response in as little as 60 seconds.
If you are a preselected customer received the prescreened offer letter in the mail and interested to apply for one of the three Capital One Union Plus Credit Cards can follow the steps listed below to complete the process over the web.
- Visit www.theunioncard.com
- Scroll down and a title bar will pop down. Click the “Reply Now” link next to ‘Received a Mail Offer’ from the middle of the bar at the top.
- Enter the 10-digit Invitation Code in the field provided on the page (If you can not find the code on the offer letter, hover the mouse pointer over the image next to ‘Need help finding your invitation code?’ to see the given instruction).
- Click the green “CONTINUE TO APPLICATION” button to proceed with your application.
The union members who are not prequalified and have not the invitation code still can get Capital One Union Plus Credit Card. For that, go to the same site www.theunioncard.com. Choose the card right for you and click the green “Apply Now” button below that card section.
To fill out the Union Plus Credit Card Application online, you will need the following information to enter.
- Email Address
- First Name
- Middle Initials
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Apt, Unit or Suite Number
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone Number
- Work Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Select your US Citizenship status
- Monthly Mortgage or Rental Amount
- Residence Type
- Employment Status
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Total Annual Income
- Union Name
- Union Local Number
- Bank Account information
- Interested in Blank checks to use for cash advances
The Union members can also apply for the card over the phone by dialing 1-800-522-4000
Union Pluss Credit Card Customer Service:
To check the Application Status, ask any questions about your Union Plus Credit Card application or if you are experiencing technical difficulties, you can call 1-877-277-0948
Capital One General Customer Service Number: 1-877-383-4802