How to Login and Make Blaze Credit Card Payment?
Blaze Credit Card Login, Application, Bill Payment
Blaze is a MasterCard Credit Card issued by the First National Bank. The credit card is accepted at a wide range of locations in the U.S and anywhere where MasterCard is accepted. First National Bank or the First National Bank of Omaha is a subsidiary of the First National Bank of Nebraska. It is the largest privately held bank in the United States. The bank is the issuer of a wide range of banking services such as personal banking, credit cards, mortgage, and business banking.
Overview of the Blaze MasterCard Credit Card
The Blaze Credit Card is an everyday card great for financing your everyday expenses. You can use the card at restaurants, shopping online, grocery stores, and locations where MasterCard is accepted. Blaze MasterCard can be obtained through the pre-approved offer or by filling out the application page of the First National Bank.
Furthermore, credit card does not have a high credit requirement. Thus users do not have to worry about maintaining excellent credit for approval. Blaze Credit Card is also known to be handy in credit repair. Read on for a detailed insight into the Blaze Credit Card.
Benefits of the Blaze Credit Card
- The Blaze Credit Card does not have hidden fees associated with it.
- It is quite near to a secured credit card yet does not demand a security deposit.
- You can repair your credit score by paying on time as the credit card sends reports to the major credit bureaus.
- The customer services of the Blaze MasterCard are highly rated.
- A variable APR rate could benefit you if your credit score is good. Some users have reported being charged an APR of 21% which is quite impressive.
Blaze Credit Card Rate and Fee
- APR rate is variable between 29.9% to 21.1%
- Charges for late and return payments are up to $25
- There is no penalty APR linked to the Blaze MasterCard.
- The annual fee charged is $75.
- Cash advance APR is 29.9% (fixed).
- The cash advance fee is 2% of the amount of the advance.
Blaze MasterCard Review
Good for Customers with Average Credit– The credit card requires a minimum credit. Thus, if you are an individual with low or average credit, you would find the Blaze Credit Card a generous deal.
Ease of Acceptance– Credit cards can be used at thousands of locations in the United States. Once the credit card is inside your wallet you can use it for shopping, at departmental stores, grocery purchases, and movie ticket purchases.
High Annual Fee– The $75 annual fee charged by the credit card company makes it a bad deal. There are many customers who do not want to get a credit card due to the high load of the annual fee.
Lack of rewards– The Blaze Credit Card does not offer a welcome bonus or cash back on purchases made through it. Therefore customers who wish to get cash back or rewards credit cards should not go for it.
- Credit card is also open to customers who have low credit.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a Social Security Number.
Blaze Credit Card Application
- Step 1: First, you need to visit the official page of Blaze credit card blazecc.com
- Step 2: Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the yellow button that reads “Apply Now”.
- Step 3: On the next page, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click the yellow button reading “Apply Now”
- Step 4: In the next step, enter your first and last name, your Social Security number, your date of birth, and your email address.
Step 5: The next section asks for your financial data. Fetch the following information to proceed with the application.
- Taxable income
- Non-taxable income
- Select whether rent or owns
- Monthly rent or Mortgage obligation.
Provide your address, your phone number, and your mother’s maiden name.
- Step 6: Now, click “Preview Application” and follow the prompts to finish your application process.
Check Your Blaze Credit Card Application Status
For checking the status of your Blaze Credit Card status then you need to contact the bank at 1-605-782-4372.
How to Activate Blaze Credit Card
If you want to activate your Blaze Credit Card, follow the process.
- Open your browser and go to blazecc.com/CardMemberServices
- Then login to your Blaze Credit Card account and go to the home page, here find the Card Activation tab.
- Enetr your Card Number and date of birth.
- After that click on Submit button to activate your blaze credit card.
Enroll your Blaze Credit Card
To enroll your Blaze Credit Card account follow the process.
- To enroll in your Blaze Card visit the blazecc.com page. Then click on the Enroll button.
- After that enter your Card Number, Name (as it appears on the card), SecureCode
- Then click on the Submit button.
Register your Blaze Credit Card
If you want to Register your Blaze Credit Card follow these steps.
- Open your favorite browser and Visit the blazecc.com/CardMemberServices link.
- When the page opens click on the Register New User link.
- Then enetr your Account Info, Login info, and Contact info.
- After that click on the Register button.
Blaze Credit Card Login Guide
Step 1: If any cardholder who desire to login into their online account should navigate to the homepage of Blaze at blazecc.com and then look to the “Account login” button towards the right of the screen or directly go to the blazecc.com/CardMemberServices page.
Step 2: To login in entering your username, and password, and in next click the “Log In” button. Then the system will direct you to the account management console from where you can pay bills online, view statements, and more.
Forgot Username or Password for Blaze Credit Card
Step 1: If you forgot your username or password then visit the login page of the Blaze credit card and then select the “Forgot username/password” link located towards the bottom of the login widget.
Step 2: In the next step, you will be directed to the security verification page. Click on “Continue” to proceed with the account verification process.
Step 3: Now, enter the following details:
- Account number
- Expiration date
- Card security code
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
Blaze Credit Card Bill Payment Options
Pay Your Blaze Credit Card Bill Online
In order to pay your credit card bills online payment, the user must log into their online account at blazecc.com by following the guidelines provided above.
On the account dashboard, you will find the “Payments” tab. Then click on it and then enter the requested payment information.
Pay Your Blaze Credit Card Bill via Auto Debit
The customer can set an auto debit payment method. This enables the credit card company to directly collect the bill from the bank without having to go through too much trouble.
Make Blaze Credit Card Payment through Mail
Send your payment check to the address below:
PO Box 2534
Omaha, NE 68103-2534
- Avant Credit Card Login
- Mercury Credit Card Login
- Torrid Credit Card Login
- Credit One Credit Card Login
- How to Login To Your Southwest Credit Card Account?
Blaze Credit Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What is the highest credit limit for Blaze credit card?
A: Blaze Credit Card offers the highest credit limit of $1,500.
Q: Does blaze credit card give credit increases?
A: Blaze Credit Card increases the credit limit within six months.
Q: What bank does blaze credit card use?
A: Blaze Credit Card uses First Savings Bank.
Q: How long does it take to get approved for a Blaze credit card?
A: 7 to 10 business days get approved for Blaze Credit Card.
Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card
Customer service phone number: 866-205-8311
At the closure one might consider the Blaze Credit Card an average everyday credit card. Though it has a handful of benefits it charges a $75 annual fee which is too high for a typical credit card. If an individual does not prefer paying such a high fee then he/she might consider looking for another credit card.