www.pncprepaidcard.com – Activate Your PNC Bank Credit Card
How to activate your PNC bank credit card
PNC one of the largest bank in the United States of America gives you convenient and secure access to your money anytime and anywhere you need. PNC offers a wide range of services from retail banking to wealth management, no matter how complicated it is, they have a product for you. Now, with PNC credit card you can save more on your bills. You can earn cashback for your everyday purchase at gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, etc., save more with lower rates and earn rewards to redeem.
What are the benefits of PNC bank credit cards:
- You will earn $100 or 50,000 bonus points when you open an account with a credit card.
- You can earn 4% cashback on gas station purchase
- You can earn 3% cashback on restaurants including fast-food restaurant chains
- You can earn 2% cashback on grocery stores
- And, 1% cashback on all other purchases
- You can redeem your cashback earnings when your account reach at least $25 in your PNC cash reward account
- Your cashback rewards never expired
- You can transfer your cashback earnings to your PNC account.
- You don’t charge annual fees
- You will be covered under zero fraud liability
- You will get 24/7 dedicated customer support
- And, you will get 0% APR on balance transfer
What are the products and services offers by PNC bank:
- Virtual wallets
- Saving and checking account
- Credit cards, prepaid and debit cards
- Online and Mobile banking
- Student banking
- Military banking
- Wealth management
- Mortgages refinancing
- Home equity loan
- Auto loans
- Investments and retirements
How many types of credit cards are offered by PNC bank:
- PNC bank offers 4 types of credit cards
- PNC cash rewards Visa credit card
- PNC core visa credit card
- PNC points Visa credit card
- PNC premier traveler Visa signature credit card
You could visit their official credit card page to know specific details and can compare them with different cards.
How to apply for a credit card from PNC bank:
- You could visit the following page to apply for a credit card from PNC bank
- After going through the cards details, you can click ” Apply now”
- After that, you need to go through the following steps to apply for a credit card
Enter your information
Review your details
Accept terms and condition
- After the final approval from the PNC bank, you will be acknowledged about your credit card.
How to activate your PNC bank credit card:
- To, activate your PNC bank credit card, you could visit the following page www.pncprepaidcard.com
- Here, you need to click “Activate your service” which is at the right-hand side below the “Sign in” button
- Now, you are required to enter your following information
Social security number
Mother’s maiden name
- And, click “Continue” to proceed further
- After that, you will be asked to enter yourself.
- And, after a few minutes, your card will be activated and you are ready to go.
How to login to your PNC bank account:
- To, login to your PNC bank account, you could visit the following page
- Now, enter your user id and password and click “Login”
- After login to your account, you can conveniently manage your account
How to reset your PNC bank account password:
- To, reset your PNC bank account password, you could visit the following page
- Now, you could click the “Forgot User id and password” link which is just below the password field.
- Now, click on “Start reset password”
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the following information
Online banking User id
Social security number/ Tax identification number
Full PNC account number
- And, hit “Next” to move further
- After that, a password reset link will be sent to your registered email
- You could click the link provided by PNC bank after login to your email account and need to follow the required steps to restore your account login credentials.
If you need any assistance or have any queries regarding the PNC bank product and service, you can contact PNC bank through the following method
How to contact PNC bank:
- For a quick response, you can visit the nearest PNC branch, you can find their nearest location through their customer support page
- To get a quick resolution you can go through the PNC bank FAQs.
- If you need any further assistance you can dial PNC bank customer service expert, to assist you
Virtual Wallet 1-800-352-2255
Personal Credit Card 1-800-558-8472
Student Lending 1-800-762-1001
Customer Care executives are available 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., ET,
- You can also email them, but you need to login to your account to use this facility.
- And last but not least you can connect with PNC bank through social media also
Twitter – twitter.com/pncbank
Instagram – www.instagram.com/pncbank
Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/PNC
Reference – www.pncprepaidcard.com