www.bmo.com – BMO CashBack MasterCard Credit Card Application
The Bank of Montreal provides the customers for BMO CashBack MasterCard Credit Card with a great welcome offer. This BMO credit card gives the cardholders a good opportunity to earn more cash back on their everyday purchases, hotel fairs, car rental and also other benefits.
BMO CashBack MasterCard Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
- BMO CashBack MasterCard Credit Card offers the new cardholders a sign-up bonus of 4% cash back promo on eligible card purchases in the first for months of their account opening until you reach $125 in earning. After that period, you will earn 1% cash back on all the card purchases.
- Cardmembers can get 25% discount if they use their cards at participating National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car locations
- Earn 2 BMO rewards points after making the dollar purchases on other stores.
- Earn 3 BMO rewards points with the card at restaurant, travel etc.
- Get purchase protection and extended warranty insurance on eligible items bought using the card. This coverage doubles of the original manufacturer’s warranty period up to an additional year.
- No Annual Fee
- The cash back can be easily redeemed through your BMO Savings or Chequing or Investorline
Please note that to get the promotional bonus offer the new BMO CashBack MasterCard Credit Card applications must be reached before October 13, 2018.
Rates and Fees
- Annual fee- 0%
- Purchases, fees and other charges- 19.99% (24.99% for late payment)
- Cash Advances and balance transfers- 22.99% (27.99 for late payment)
- Interest-free grace period- 21-25 days
- Minimum payment- $10
BMO CashBack MasterCard Credit Card Application
In order to apply for a BMO CashBack MasterCard Credit Card and to be approved successfully, you can take the following steps to complete the entire application process.
- To start the procedure, first, visit https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/credit-cards/
- Click the “Apply Now” button
- If you are already a BMO customer, sign in your BMO online banking.
- Confirm you have a Canadian address. (If not, you cannot open the account online. You need to visit the BMO branch)
- Then “Get Started”
- Confirm the eligibility criteria such as you are the age of majority in your territory and you have not declared bankruptcy in last 7 years.
- Click ‘Ok’ and enter the next section.
- Read and agree to the terms and condition and press “Next” to go ahead
- Read and agree to the interest rates and fees details and “Next”
- Provide some of your personal and contact information i.e. Name, Date of Birth, Email address, Address, Housing Status, Phone number, Social Insurance Number (optional), employment information, income details etc.
- Click “Next”, complete the rest and submit the application.
Log in to your BMO CashBack Credit Card Account
- Keep the BMO CashBack MasterCard Credit Card handy
- Visit the BMO official website and go to the ‘Log in’ page
- Enter the required details i.e. username, card number, and password
- Click ‘Login’ and wait a few seconds for your account to be loaded.
If you forgot your password, click the link provided below. And reset your password by providing the card number, answering some questions, verifying the email address and create a new password.
To check online application status- 1-866-869-0899
To activate the card by phone- 1-800-361-3361