www.discover.com – Directions To Discover Credit Card Login
Discover Card is a credit card which is issued by Discover Bank within the United States. Discover Card is currently the third biggest credit card brand in the United States with estimated 61 million Discover credit card holders.
There are basically 3 types of Discover credit card. Cash Back Credit Cards, Travel Credit Cards, and Student Credit Cards. You can apply for Discover credit card pretty easily if you know all the terms used such as Annual Fee, APR, Cash Advance, Credit Limit and others. If you have applied for Discover credit and activated it, you can log in to your Discover credit card. Discover credit card login process is really easy once you know how.
Discover Credit Card Login Steps
- Open a web browser and navigate to the Discover homepage i.e. www.discover.com
- On the left-hand side of the homepage, you can see Secure Account Log In section.
- From the third field, select Credit Card from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your User ID and the Password in their respective fields.
- Check ‘Remember User ID’ box if you want to save your password on the computer for future purpose. Do not check the box if you are using a public computer (cafe, library) or even public WiFi.
- Click “Log In” button and you will be brought to your Discover Card interface.
If you have made any mistakes while entering your User ID and Password, the login error message will appear saying – The information you provided does not match our records. Please re-enter your login information below.
Make sure you enter the correct User ID and Password for successful Discover Credit Card login. If you are not able to sign in, then you can click on ‘Forgot User ID/Password?’ link in order to reset your Discover Credit Card. Follow the instruction properly and you can create a new password.