How to Apply for AARP Credit Card at aarpcreditcard.com
AARP Credit Card Application and Activation Guide
This article is regarding the application guide for AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays. Through this article, we will try to provide all the important details that you need to know about this AARP Credit Card. Here, in this article, you will get the information on AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard, AARP Credit Card Benefits, the AARP Credit Card Application process, card activation, and bill payment guide. So, you have to read this article till the end to know more about the AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays.
About AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays
If you want to earn rewards on your everyday expenses, then a cashback credit card can be the perfect addition to your wallet. This card will help you to save money on the purchases that you have already made, but some cash-back credit cards might suit you better than others.
The AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays provides 3% cash back on gas and drug store purchases, 2% cashback on medical expenses, and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard benefits and Perks
There are several benefits that you will get through the AARP Credit Card. These are the following benefits that you will get through your AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays:
- Generous Welcome Offer: Through this card, you will get to earn $100 cashback after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- Helpful Rewards: You can earn 3% cash back on gas and drug store purchases (except Target and Walmart), 2% cashback on medical expenses, and 1% cash back on all the other purchases through this card.
- No Annual Fee: With no annual fee, this card’s benefits could provide continued value each year.
- Balance Transfer Offer: You will get a 0% intro APR offer on balance transfers for 15 months and after that 17.49% to 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness.
Interest Rates and Fees of AAPR Credit Card
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchases: The purchase APR of this card is between 18.99%, 22.99%, or 27.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- APR for Balance Transfers: The balance transfer APR of this card is 0% for the first fifteen billing cycles following every balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of your account opening. After that, your APR will vary between 18.99%, 22.99%, or 27.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: The cash advance ARP of this card is 28.49%, which can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you ever charge any interest on this card, then it will be no less than $0.50.
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee on AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For every balance transfer, either you will be charged $5 or a minimum of 5% of the total amount, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: You will be charged 3% of every transaction in US dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: If you fail to make the payment for your credit card bill by the due date, then you will be charged up to $39.
Apply for AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays
It is quite simple to apply for the AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays. If you wish to apply for the AARP Credit Card, then you just have to follow these easy procedures:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link aarpcreditcard.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the AARP Credit Card
- There, from that page, you just have to click on the Apply Now option.
- You have to provide your personal details, such as name, email, phone number, address, SSN, date of birth, financial details, AARP Membership Number, etc.
- After entering all the required details on the given fields, simply select the Apply Now option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application for AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays.
How to Activate the AARP Credit Card
There are several options available to activate your AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays. You can choose to follow the following methods to activate your AARP credit card:
You can easily activate your AARP Credit Card through the online method by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link barclaysus.com/activate.
- Then, provide your card number, security code, and last 4 digits of SSN, and choose the occupation.
- After entering all the required details, you just have to select the Activate option.
- Then, you just have to follow the on-screen guideline to activate your AARP Credit Card from Barclays.
You can also activate your AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard over the phone. You have to dial 1-877-408-8866 from your phone to activate your AARP Credit Card. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the on-call instructions to activate your AARP credit card.
How to Make Payment for AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard Bill
You can easily make the payment for your AARP Credit Card bill by following these simple instructions below:
Online Payment Method
You can easily pay your AARP Credit Card bill by login into your credit card account. To make the credit card bill payment, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link barclaycardus.com.
- There, from the right side of the homepage, click on the Cardmember Login option.
- You have to enter your valid username and password in the given spaces.
- Then, you just need to click on the Log In option to access your credit card account.
- Once you logged in to your credit card account, you have to look for the payment option.
Pay by Mail
You can also make the payment for your AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard bill through the mail service. You can mail your credit card payment to the address below:
Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 13337
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
- Victoria Secret Credit Card Login
- Children’s Place Credit Card Login
- Ulta Credit Card Login
- H&R Block Emerald Card Login
AARP Credit Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Q: What should I do if my credit card is lost or stolen?
A: If you lost your AARP Credit Card, then you have to report the lost or stolen credit card by contacting the customer service department. Please be ready to share the following details:
- The suspected location, time, and date of your credit card loss
- Recent activity of your credit card
- Police report details if your card is stolen
2. Q: Can I use the AARP Credit Card while traveling outside of the US?
A: Yes, your credit card is accepted worldwide.
3. Q: How to contact credit card customer service?
A: You can contact customer service at the number on the back of your credit card. If your credit card is not available, then you can use the above-mentioned details.
4. Q: What bank issues my Credit Card?
A: AAPR Credit Card is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware.
If you have any queries about the AARP Essential Rewards Mastercard, then you can contact the customer service department for help. To contact the credit card customer service department, you can use the following details below:
AARP Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-866-928-8598
Fax Number: 1-866-823-8178
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
Credit Card Billing Disputes:
P.O. Box 8802
Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
So, we hope the above-mentioned details might be enough to apply for the AAPR Essential Rewards Mastercard from Barclays. Through this article, we have provided every important detail that you should know about this card. If you follow the above mentioned steps carefully, then there should not be any problem. But still, if you have any questions, then you can directly contact the customer service department for help.