Manage your Kaplan Login Account at www.kaptest.com
Kaplan Student login is an online portal that lets students access their accounts along with several online nursing courses. Kaplan institution currently has its locations in approx 13 U.S. States including New York & Florida. Several students who want to become licensed practical nurses (LPN) in the United States should get enrolled in the Kaplan Nursing Log In, or may already have Kaptest.Com Log In LPN credentials.
Kaplan Online platform learning always permits students the flexibility & convenience that is required to complete a nursing program. At any time of the day or night, i.e. at your convenience students can utilize the KAPLAN Nursing portal to continue their work on studies.
How to access Your Kaplan Login Account
To start a career & if you are seeking to enhance your education in the nursing field and /or acquire certification in the specific field you can easily access the Kaplan web portal. Maximum students in the United States believe that the best way to learn at Kaplan Nursing Student login is through an online nursing program.
As a nursing student if you are looking to Sign In or Log In to your account then the Kaplan Log In web portal is a useful resource. The Kaplan Nursing Student Web Portal login process is quite simple & straightforward, along with all the required information is provided on the website. Moreover, there are various useful links to many resources on the website that can help you learn more about this organization’s educational services.
To Sign In or Log In for the Kaptest Portal, go through these below provided steps:
- First of all, visit the official online Kaplan Nursing Log In webpage.
- Alternatively, you can also tap on the link provided at www.kaptest.com
- Now on the landing page, tap on the “LOG IN” button above.
- Then on the next webpage, you will have to enter your student’s “E-mail Address” and “Password” in the dedicated box.
- Afterward, you will have to tap on the “LOG IN” button below and visit the Kaplan Nursing Student Portal to access your account.
How to Recover Your Kaplan Login Details
Kaplan’s website engages the nation’s finest nursing educators to teach the online Nursing Program in the website. Moreover, to provide the latest information & research all about the health and nursing services industry Kaplan jointly operates the program along with current industry leaders to ensure that their online programs are up-to-date. All nursing courses offered through Kaplan’s are accredited nursing programs & nursing schools located throughout the United States.
To Retrieve your Username Or Reset your Password for the Kaptest.Com, go with the underneath guidelines provided:
Recover Your Kaplan Username
- After logging in to the webpage, click on the “Profile” option on the top menu bar.
- Then tap on the “Edit” link just next to “My Log In”.
- Again click on the “Edit” button, next to the “E-mail”
- And here you will need to update your “E-mail Address” to Retrieve your Username.
- Now by clicking on the “Update E-mail” button, you will be required to follow the on-screen process to finish the process.
Reset Your Kaplan Login Password
- Firstly, move on to the official Log In webpage of Kaplan at www.kaptest.com .
- Now tap on the “Forgot your Password” link, just below the login tab.
- Then on another webpage, put down your registered “E-mail Address” and Kaplan will send you the instructions on your E-mail Inbox, on how to “Reset your Password”
- Furthermore, your password can also be updated within your account from the “My Log In” section on the Profile Menu.
How to Register for a Free Online Event on the Kaplan Nursing Website
The organization provides online nursing coursework that can be easily completed on weekends, and students won’t need to disrupt their lifestyle to attend their classes. Furthermore, as a Kaplan student, you can easily get admitted to a full-length Nursing Course on the website without quitting your job.
Here is a guideline on How to Sign Up for a Free Event at the Kaplan Nursing Website.
- Primarily visit www.kaptest.com, put down your “Test Name” and tap on the “Find Your Prep” option.
- Now here on the webpage for your Test, choose the option “More”, and then select the “Free Events”
- Then go through the options provided & tap on the “Live Event or Watch a Recording” to find out more.
- And “Sign Up” for the event you are interested in. Now enter your required “Information” and complete your enrolling. If you wish you can get enrolled in as many free events as you would like.
- Now, “Log In” to your Kaplan Account to attend your event. After you are logged in, you will need to tap on the “Attend Online” option and access your course.
Kaplan University Corporate Office Headquarters (Address):
18618 Crestwood Drive Hagerstown,
Kaplan Incorporation Headquarters (Address):
6301 Kaplan University Avenue,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Kaplan Students Service (Call): 1 -800 -527 -8378 / 1 -800 –KAP –TEST (Monday to Friday 9 am to 9 pm ET) (To Talk with Enrollment Advisor, for Admission & Licensure Programs)
International Students Phone (Call): 1 -212 -997 -5883 (Outside U.S. & Canada)
You may Also Read
- Spectrum Patient Login
- Ambetter Member Login
- CVS Health MyChart Login
- How to Find and Use HealthPartners Login
- My Atrium Health Login
- Access Your AthenaHealth Login
- Adventhealth Login
- Smile Generation Mychart Login
- How to Log into Your Shift Key Account
- St Elizabeth MyChart Login
- MySparrow Login Guide
- MyPennMedicine Login Guide