Smile Generation Mychart Login at smilegenerationmychart.com
In this post you will find a guide to the Smile Generation My Chart Login, username reset, password recovery, make an online payment and register for an account.
Smile Generation My Chart Login is an online portal developed for the patients of Smile Generation. If you have an active account you can sign in using any computer or smartphone. Once the user has logged in he/she will be able to access their health care information just in a few clicks.
Smile Generation My Chart Overview
Smile Generation patients can sign into their health care account at the web portal of My Chart. If you are seeking health care at Smile Generation then you can access your health related data just by signing in.
Once you have logged in you will be able to access your lab test reports, view past and upcoming appointments, get answers to your medical questions, view test results with your doctor’s comments on it, request a prescription refill.
If you are a new user then you can register for a new account at the webpage of Smile Generation My Chart. You can also download the mobile application of My Chart which is accessible for Android as well as iOS users.
How to Log into Smile Generation Account
- Visit the website of Smile Generation My Chart. smilegenerationmychart.com
- At the top right side of the screen you will see a login section.
- Once you have found it provide the Smile Generation My Chart username in the respective space.
- Enter the Password in the blank box below.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in.
Recover Username Smile Generation My Chart Account
- Go to the website of Smile Generation My Chart. smilegenerationmychart.com
- Secondly locate the login section which is at the top right.
- Click ‘Forgot Username?’ link which is below the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Now you will be taken ahead to the username recovery screen.
- Provide the following details in the respective spaces:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Zip code
- Email address
- Click on ‘Submit’ button below and you will be able to reset your username.
How to reset Smile Generation My Chart Password
- In case the user has lost their password then he/she needs to open the login webpage. smilegenerationmychart.com
- Now look towards the right of the screen for the login section.
- Click ‘Forgot Password?’ link under it and you will be directed to the password reset page.
- For password reset you need to enter the following information:
- Smile Generation My Chart Username
- Date of birth
- Zip code
- Email address
- Click on ‘Next’ button and you will be taken ahead to a new page.
- Follow the prompts there and you can set a new password.
How to Register for a Smile Generation Account
- Users who are new to the My Chart portal must open the Smile Generation homepage. smilegenerationmychart.com
- Look towards the right of the screen and there is a ‘New User?’ heading.
- Click on ‘Sign up now’ button under it and a new page opens.
- To get started you need to identity yourself by entering the following:
- Smile Generation My Chart activation code
- Date of birth
- Tap the ‘Next’ button below.
- Provide the required information on the next page and follow prompts to complete registration.
Make Payment of Smile Generation Bill
- If you are willing to make payment as a guest then you need to open the Smile Generation My Chart website. smilegenerationmychart.com
- Now at the bottom right of the screen there is a ‘Pay Online?’ heading.
- Tap on ‘Pay as Guest’ button under it.
- A new website opens that requires the following information to look up for your account:
- Guarantor last name
- Click on the ‘Look Up’ button below.
- Once your account is found click ‘Next’ button and follow the on-screen prompts to make payment.
Pay through Phone
You can also pay your Smile Generation bills through phone by calling on 1-800-491-7021. Once the call is connected you need to provide the SSN and Smile Generation My Chart account number to proceed with the payment.
Smile Generation My Chart Mobile App
The Smile Generation My Chart mobile application lets the users to access their health information just at a tap of their mobile screen. If you have a My Chart account then you can download the app on your Android or iOS device and sign in.
Smile Generation Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most asked questions about Smile Generation. You can read on to find more information on Smile Generation.
How can I get in touch with the Smile Generation support?
If you have issues while signing in then you can contact the support desk on 800-491-7021. The user can also get assistance through email. Send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I view my test results in Smile Generation My Chart?
In order to check your test result on the My Chart portal you need to sign into your account. The test results are available once your doctor has examined you.
Do I need to pay any extra charges for using the Smile Generation portal?
No the Smile Generation My Chart portal is free to use. You can download the mobile app of Smile Generation My Chart and use it for free.
What can I do if I am unable to sign into Smile Generation?
If you aren’t able to log into Smile Generation then you need to check your password, internet connection and the login URL. If the user is still not able to sign in then he/she must call the help desk on 800-491-7021.
If you have gone through the guide above then you will be able to access your account with ease. This was the end of the article. If you want further information then you can write us through the comments section below.