My Atrium Health Login at my.atriumhealth.org
My Atrium Health Login Guide and Other Details
Atrium Health, formerly known as Carolinas HealthCare System, was established in October 1940. The hospital network presently operates with 40 hospitals, over 30 urgent care centers, 7 freestanding emergency departments, and more than 1,400 care locations in the American states of South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama. Atrium Health currently has an employee strength of more than 70,000 employees.
Atrium Health provides medical support in the field of pediatric, cancer, & heart care, as well as organ transplants, burn treatments and specialized musculoskeletal programs. The hospital is currently serving in the areas of South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama.
What is MyAtriumHealth Portal?
The MyAtriumHealth Log In is a web-based platform for the health care organization’s services to its patients. It empowers patients to access their health records online. By Signing In to your healthcare center portal, you don’t have to make a trip to the hospital every time you have a health concern.
AtriumHealth offers numerous patient portals in one user-friendly application. The platform helps users for scheduling online medical appointments, contact doctors, schedule video and e-Visits, request prescription refills, and view test results. Anyone can easily access the official portal from a PC, tablet, or smartphone by visiting my.atriumhealth.org or by downloading the MyAtriumHealth Application from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
Parents & Guardians can also request access to a child’s health record that will remain active after the child turns 18 years due to certain medical reasons. By accessing the platform parents or guardians can also call the doctor’s office to discuss their children’s health concerns.
My Atrium Health Login Guide
Atrium Health and its accompanying organizations are uses the MyAtriumHealth Patient Portal. The platform is developed by Epic Systems a market leader in Electronic Health Record (EHR) management. The patient’s medical info on Atrium Health is stored in the MyAtriumHealth database which is very secure.
By accessing the MyAtriumHealth Log In platform patients can use numerous essential services such as sending secure messages to providers, bill payments, checking the test results, managing their health-related notifications, getting access to family members’ health data, etc.
Patients who wish to access their health records & other medical services can simply LOG IN to the MyAtriumHealth official website. The Log-In procedure is quite simple, just check the steps below:
- First of all, through a verified web browser visit the official website of MyAtriumHealth.
- You can also tap on the direct link at my.atriumhealth.org.
- Here on the LOG-IN webpage, enter your MyAtriumHealth “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, you can have the access to your MyAtriumHealth Patient Portal Account.
Log In through the Mobile App:
The MyAtriumHealth Mobile app offers various convenient options like LOG-IN, Signing Up, and accessing patients’ health-related services. Using the mobile app you can also avail a few more security features. The primary benefit is that the patient can use an AtriumHealth mobile application anywhere & anytime with just a tap of the finger.
If you wish to LOG IN using the MyAtriumHealth Mobile application, please follow the below guidelines:
- If you have already downloaded the MyAtriumHealth official app, then open it on your smartphone.
- Here on the application screen, you will find a LOG-IN form.
- Simply put down your MyAtriumHealth “User Name” and “Password” in the blank space provided.
- And finally, by pressing the “SIGN IN” tab access your MyAtriumHealth Patient Portal Account.
How do download the MyAtriumHealth Mobile app?
If you haven’t downloaded the MyAtriumHealth Mobile app yet, then follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website at my.atriumhealth.org
- Here on the landing page, scroll down to find the MyAtriumHealth Mobile app links for Android and iOS devices.
- Just click on the required app link which you wish to download and open the app page.
- Then on the MyAtriumHealth Mobile app page, click the “INSTALL” button to download the mobile app on your smartphone.
How to Recover User Name for the MyAtriumHealth Account?
- Tap on the “Forgot Username” link on the MyAtriumHealth LOG-IN at my.atriumhealth.org
- On the next webpage, enter your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB), and E-mail Address to recover the forgotten username.
- Once finished, select the “SUBMIT” tab and your account User Name will be sent to your E-mail Address associated with your account.
How to Reset Password for the MyAtriumHealth Account?
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” link on the MyAtriumHealth LOG-IN
- On another page, enter your User Name, Date of Birth (DOB), and the E-mail Address connected with your MyAtriumHealth account, and then click the “NEXT”
- After a few moments, you will receive a “CODE” on your E-mail Address on file. Just enter the CODE on the screen to “Verify Your Identity”.
- Afterward, you will be able to create a new password for your MyAtriumHealth Patient Portal account.
AtriumHealth Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is MyAtriumHealth?
A: MyAtriumHealth is a web-based platform with a user-friendly mobile application that helps you manage your health. Using the MyAtriumHealth gateway, you can view test results, doctor’s notes, allergies, and immunizations. Furthermore, you can also send a message to your doctor’s office, make appointments, renew prescriptions, pay bills, and much more.
Q: Who can Sign Up for MyAtriumHealth?
A: To Sign Up for a MyAtriumHealth account, you must be an Atrium Health patient.
Q: Is there a cost for MyAtriumHealth?
A: NO! MyAtriumHealth online portal is a free service offered and managed by Atrium Health.
Q: How can you find out more about MyAtriumHealth?
A: If you wish to avail more info about MyAtriumHealth, please communicate with your doctor or a staff member at your doctor’s office. You can also reach Atrium Health at: 704 -667 -9145 / 855 -799 -0044 (toll-free) or, E-mail at: email@example.com
Q: How to Sign Up for a MyAtriumHealth Account?
A: Automatically you will avail yourself an “Activation Text Message” or “E-mail” when you:
- Fix an appointment with an Atrium Health provider, or,
- Check in for your appointment
In case, if your Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address are misplaced from your records, the front desk authorized staff will ask for this info at check-in. Then, they will send your Activation Text or E-mail.
Alternatively, you can also request an account by clicking “SIGN-UP NOW” from My.atriumhealth.org/. Here you have to provide the answer to a series of questions from “Experian” as required. Your identity will be verified by Experian (a third-party web service). Atrium Health can’t view your answers to the Experian questions.
Q: What to do, if you are having trouble Setting Up your MyAtriumHealth Account?
A: To avail help in setting up your account, please contact MyAtriumHealth Support at: 704 -667 -9145, or 855 -799 -0044 (Toll-Free). The Atrium Health Support Team is available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Q: Can you access your Child Health Record on MyAtriumHealth?
A: YES! As a guardian or parent, you can easily request full access to your child’s health record until the child turns 13 years old. After your child turns 13, a parent or guardian will then have limited access to your child’s health record to review insurance coverages, allergies, immunizations, make payments, and send messages until the child’s 18th birthday.
If it is required, a parent or guardian can simply call the doctor’s office to discuss their children’s health concerns.
Q: How to get access to your Child’s Health Records through MyAtriumHealth?
A: If you wish to get access to your Child’s Health Record through MyAtriumHealth, follow the steps below:
- Visit the MyAtriumHealth
- SIGN IN to the my.atriumhealth.org
- Now go to “Account Settings” on the main MENU.
- Click on “Family Access” and again tap on the link to request “Access to a Minor’s Record”to finish and “SUBMIT” your access request.
Through the Mobile app:
- SIGN IN to the MyAtriumHealth mobile app.
- Tap on the “MENU” icon at the top of your screen, and click on “Family Access” under Account Settings.
- You will require your child’s – Social Security Number (SSN), or Atrium Health Medical Record Number (MRN). You can easily find the MRN on a receipt from the child’s doctor visit, right above the Home Telephone Number.
Q: How to find your appointments at Atrium Health and other organizations all in one place. How to set that up?
A: By assessing the MyAtriumHealth web-based platform you can easily fix appointments with most primary care providers that you have seen within the past 18 months, including OB/GYN and pediatrics.
Furthermore, utilize the MyAtriumHealth portal to view specific health information, such as messages & appointments, from organizations outside of Atrium Health.
- Primarily, you will require to SIGN-IN to the MyAtriumHealthwebsite or mobile app.
- Access the main MENU, and then go to the “Sharing”
- And lastly, click the link “My Accounts” to view your required info.
- You will require your LOG-IN credentials for the other account(s) to complete the setup.
Q: How to send a message to your Doctor’s Office through MyAtriumHealth? When can you expect a reply?
A: YES! You can simply send a “Non-urgent Message” to your doctor’s office using the MyAtriumHealth platform. Here on the Atrium Health Mobile app or Web browser, from the main MENU, go to the “Communication” option and click “Message”.
You may have to allow a minimum of 2 (two) business days for a response. MyAtriumHealth platform is not for urgent situations. In case of any kind of emergency, please call 911.
Q: What information can you view in your Health Record through MyAtriumHealth?
A: By assessing MyAtriumHealth you can view your health records like Health Issues, Surgeries, Current Medications, Allergies, Immunizations, and Procedures. Furthermore, within MyAtriumHealth, you may also access Test Results, Medical & Family History, and Preventive Care recommendations. You may not view the entire medical record at MyAtriumHealth.
If you can’t view the health info you are looking for, please visit Atrium Health Medical Records to learn how to request your medical records. Otherwise, you can contact the Medical Records Department at 704 -667 -9500 or 844 -383 -2109 (Toll-Free), or use the feature in MyAtriumHealth to request medical records.
Q: When can you view your Lab or Test Results in MyAtriumHealth?
A: YES! You can simply view some Lab or Test Results that are ready on the same day; other results may take a few days. After your result is available, MyAtriumHealth release it to you online immediately. Sometimes, you may view your results BEFORE your provider has seen them. Atrium Health takes extra care to look at every test result.
If you sometimes can’t able to understand your Lab or Test Results or you see something in a note that concerns you, please write down your queries and ask your provider when you see them or send a message to your doctor in MyAtriumHealth.
Q: What if you have questions about your Lab or Test Results in MyAtriumHealth?
A: If you have any queries about your lab or test results, please send your provider a text message through MyAtriumHealth. On a mobile app or web browser, from the main MENU, go to the “Communication” option and click “Message”.
Q: Can you get a refill for your medicine using MyAtriumHealth?
A: YES! But first, call your pharmacy to refill a prescription. If you have already checked with your pharmacy and have no refills left, then you can easily request to renew your prescription within MyAtriumHealth.
More Login Guides
- Mayo Clinic Login
- Spectrum Patient Login
- Jackson Hewitt Login
- Paychex eServices Login
- Amazon A to Z Login
Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center (CMC),
1000 Blythe Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 704 -355 -2000
MyAtriumHealth Customer Support (Call): 704 -667 -9145 / 855 -799 -0044 (Toll-Free)
E-mail at: (Write your Queries to) MyAtriumHealth@atriumhealth.org
Atrium Health Helpdesk for Queries (Call): 800 -821 -1535
Atrium Health Helpdesk for Bills (Call): 704 -512 -7171
In Any Emergency (Call): 911
Contact Behavioral Health (Call): 704 -444 -2400 (If you think you may hurt yourself or someone else)
To avail more info, please visit the link given at: atriumhealth.org/contact-us
MyAtriumHealth Patient LOG IN Web Link: my.atriumhealth.org
Atrium Health Official Website: atriumhealth.org