How to Find and Use DocuSign Login at Account.DocuSign.Com
Through this article, we are going to discuss the DocuSign Login portal. You can easily access this portal through Account.DocuSign.Com. here, in this article, we are going to provide every important detail that you should know to access this portal, including account registration, password reset guide, etc. You will also get details about DocuSign Pricing, DocuSign Support Center details, and much more. So, make sure to read this article till the end to learn more about the DocuSign Login portal.
DocuSign is an American company, located in San Francisco, California. It allows organizations to manage electronic agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, it offers eSignature, a way to sign electronically on different devices. DocuSign has more than 1 million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries. The signatures processed by DocuSign are compliant with the US ESIGN Act and the European Union’s eIDAS regulations, that including the EU Advanced and EU, Qualified Signatures.
Requirements to Access the DocuSign Login Portal
There are certain requirements to access the DocuSign Login portal. Make sure that you have the following login requirements with you to access the DocuSign account:
- You will require the official URL of the DocuSign Sign In
- Required your valid login credentials – registered email and password
- Need a device to access this portal, such as a PC or Smartphone or Tablet
- Also, need a stable and secure internet connection to login into this portal.
Once you have these above-mentioned login requirements, you can easily access the DocuSign Login portal.
Access the DocuSign Login Portal – Account.DocuSign.Com
It is quite easy to access the DocuSign Login portal. If you wish to access this login portal, then you just need to follow these simple step-by-step procedures:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link account.docusign.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the DocuSign Login page.
- There, on the given field, you have to input your registered email and click on the “Next” button.
- Then, you need to provide your account password and select the “Log In” button.
- If your provided credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your DocuSign Login
How to Reset the Password of the DocuSign Login Portal
You will require your password to access the DocuSign account. But for any reason, if you forgot or lost the password of your account, then you need to follow this simple step-by-step procedure:
- You need to visit this link account.docusign.com.
- There, you need to provide your registered email and click on the “Next” button.
- Then, right under the login field, you just need to select the “Forgot Password” option.
- After that, you will get a verification code on your registered email address.
- You have to enter the verification code in the given field and click on the “Verify” option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset the password of your DocuSign Login
Sign Up for DocuSign Account for Free
If you don’t have a DocuSign account, then you can easily sign up for free. In order to sign up for the account, you just need to follow these steps below:
- Firstly, visit this link account.docusign.com.
- There, right under the login field, click on the “No Account? Sign Up for Free” option.
- Then, enter your valid email address and select a reason for a 30-day free trial.
- After entering the requested details on the given fields, you need to select the “Get Started” option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to sign up for the DocuSign Login
Advantages of Using DocuSign eSignature
Electronic signature technology has become a very important tool for customers spanning many different industries, from healthcare, financial, and technology companies to government agencies and schools. An electronic signature can be used for almost any agreement throughout all the lines of business or industries.
Here are some of the advantages of using the DocuSign eSignature:
- Ease of Use: Easy-to-use technology is important for employees who want to send documents, and for organizations looking to ensure a good customer service experience for signers. DocuSign customers are sharing their thoughts on their products’ user-friendliness, and seem especially fond of its intuitive design.
- Cost Savings: It also eliminates the cost of printing, sending, and starting agreements, which adds up to an average of $36 saved per agreement.
- Security: DocuSign meets the global security certifications, and provides enterprise-grade security and compliance controls to protect their customers’ documents, details, and data. For instance, they offer multiple ways to verify a signer’s identity, like SMS authentication, email addresses, ID verification, one-time codes, and much more. After a signature is completed, an electronic record is created that serves as an audit trail and proof of the transaction.
- Time Savings: It also helps the customers to increase operational efficiency and reduce the time it takes to prepare, send and sign a document. Those working in deadline-driven environments have turned to G2 Crowd to detail how DocuSign has been a game changer.
- Collecting Payments: DocuSign Payments is a feature in web and mobile apps that allows a sender to collect a payment or save a signer’s payment method for the future charges.
- Convenience: E-signature documents can be signed from anywhere in the world, using any device.
How to Use the DocuSign
You can sign documents or request signatures almost anytime from anywhere with DocuSign. You don’t have to print or scan a document, just use the device at your fingertips.
For Desktop Users
- Firstly, you have to log in to your DocuSign Login portal and click on “Next” and then the “Sign a Document” option.
- You need to click on “Upload” to select your file and upload it and then click on the “Sign” option.
- Now, drag the “Signature” tag from the Fields to your document and click on the “Finish” option.
- You can send your signed documents anywhere you want by adding recipient information and clicking on “Send and Close”. Otherwise, simply select the “No Thanks” to finish.
- So, that’s it, you have signed a document.
For Mobile App Users
- Firstly, you have to open the app and tap on the “Sign & Send” option.
- You need to upload the document you want to sign. Then tap on the “Add” option once you have selected it.
- After that, you just need to tap on the “Sign Now” option.
- Select the area that needs the signature and select “Signature” from the menu and hit the “Finish” option.
- Congrats, you have signed a document using DocuSign.
DocuSign Customer Support Center
If you want to know more about DocuSign, then you can contact their customer service department.
For Sales: 1-877-720-2040
DocuSign Office Locations:
221 Main St.,
San Francisco, CA 94105
Cairo Festival City, Business Park B2, Building 12B04
Ground Floor, Street 90
Fifth Settlement, New Cairo
5 Hanover Quay, Ground Floor
Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland
Neue Rothofstrasse 13-19
1 Ha’arava St. Floor 4
5400804 Givat Shmuel
100 Liverpool St
+44 203 714 4800
Others Login Guides
- Find and Use Your RBFCU Login
- How to Find and Use Your SSFCU Login
- How to Find and Use Your SECU Login
- Scentsy Workstation Login
- Dadeschools Login
- Ambetter Member Login
- Doordash Driver Login
- How to Login To your Onshift Account
FAQs about DocuSign
Q: How do I change my DocuSign plan?
A: In order to change your DocuSign Plan, you have to follow these steps below:
- You need to log in as a DocuSign account Administrator
- Then, you need to select “Settings” option in the top menu.
- Choose Plan and Billing option beneath Account.
- Select the Change Plan option.
- Make your selection and then select the “Select Plan” option.
Q: How do I manage my DocuSign email notifications?
A: To manage your email notifications, you have to follow these instructions:
- You must have to log in to your DocuSign Account
- Then, you need to select the user icon in the top right corner and select “My Preferences”.
- Beneath the Signing and Sending option, select “Notifications”.
- When you get a list of notifications that appears on your screen, you will notice all are turned on by default. You have to check the box for any notification that you do not want to receive and click on the “Save” button.
Q: What are the available plans and pricing of DocuSign eSignature?
A: There are mainly three plans and pricing available from DocuSign:
Cost: $10/month or $120 annually
- Send documents for eSignature: 5/month
- This plan is only for the single user
- It supports multiple languages
Cost: $25/user/month or $300 annually
- Send documents for eSignature
- It works with multiple languages
- Real-time audit trail
Cost: $40/user/month or $480 annually
- Send documents for eSignature
- It works with multiple languages
- Integrates with Dropbox, Google Drive, and many more
To know more about the enhanced plans, you have to call 1-877-720-2040.
So, this is all about the DocuSign Login portal. Through this article, we have tried to cover all the important details regarding this portal. We believe the above-mentioned details might be enough to access the DocuSign Login portal. But still, if you have any queries or face any issues while login in, feel free to contact the customer service department for help.