Respond to Cash Magnet Credit Card Offer at AMEX.us
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card RSVP Code Offer
If you have received the 14-character RSVP Code and thinking of applying for the American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card, then this article is for you. In this article, we will try to provide the step-by-step procedure to complete the application. So, we suggest you read this article till the end to learn more about the Cash Magnet Card. Here, we will also discuss the other information related to this Amex credit card.
About American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card
American Express Cash Magnet Card is a sensible and everyday card that you can use to earn cash back in the form of statement credits on every purchase. With this card, you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on your purchases, a $0 annual fee, and a generous welcome offer. It is a dependable option for those who prefer a hassle-free cash-back card.
Benefits of American Express Cash Magnet Card
- The American Express Cash Magnet Card provides $200 back after spending $2,000 or more in purchases with this credit card within the first 6 months of card membership.
- This card also provides unlimited 1.5% cashback on your purchases, which means you won’t have to worry about using this card for specific spending categories, as you will get cashback no matter what.
Rates and Fees of Cash Magnet Card
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchases: The purchase APR of this card is 0% for the first 15 months from the date of your account opening. After that, your APR will be 16.99% to 27.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: The balance transfer APR of this card is 0% for the first 15 months of your account opening. After your APR will be between 16.99% to 27.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance: The cash advance APR of this card is 28.24%.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer either you will be charged $5 or a minimum of 3% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you have to pay $10 or a minimum of 5% of the total amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: For each transfer, you have to pay 2.7% in US dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment for your credit card bill by the due date, then you will be charged a late payment fee of up to $40.
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $40.
Respond to Cash Magnet Card Offer at amex.us/MagnetRSVP
If you have received an RSVP Code for the Cash Magnet Card, then you have to follow these simple instructions below to apply for the card:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link amex.us/MagnetRSVP.
- There, on that page, enter your 14 digits of RSVP Code and Zip Code.
- After entering the required details, you need to click on the Continue option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for a Cash Magnet card.
Apply for AMEX Cash Magnet Card Manually
If haven’t received any mail offer, sill you can apply for the American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card. You just have to follow these simple instructions below to apply for the card:
- You need to go to this link amex.us/MagnetRSVP.
- Then, from the top of the page, you need to click on the Cards option.
- Under the Personal Cards option, click on Cash Back Credit Cards.
- Then, under the Cash Magnet Card, click on the Apply Now option.
- You have to fill up the application form and click on Continue to Terms option.
- After that, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the credit card application.
How to Activate AMEX Cash Magnet Credit Card
Before starting to use your credit card, you must have to activate it. You can easily Activate American Express Card by following these simple instructions below:
- You need to go to this link americanexpress.com.
- There, under the My Account option, you need to click on Confirm Your Card.
- You have to enter the 15 digits of your card number and 4 digits of your Card ID.
- After entering all the requested details, click on the Confirm option.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to activate the American Express Cash Magnet Card.
Make Payment for AMEX Cash Magnet Credit Card Bill
You can choose any of the following methods below to make the payment for your American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card bill:
Make Cash Magnet Card Payment Online
You can easily pay for your credit card bill via the American Express Login portal. If you have registered for the online account access, then follow these instructions to pay for your American Express Credit Card Payment:
- You have to click on this link americanexpress.com/login.
- Then, you need to enter your registered login credentials in the given spaces.
- After that, you have to click on the Log In button to access the credit card account.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily pay for the AMEX Cash Magnet Card
Pay Make Cash Magnet Card Bill by Mail
You also have the option to make the American Express Credit Card Payment through the mail. Along with all the required details, send your payment stub to the address below:
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
To make the overnight payment, you have to send your payment stub to the address below:
Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing
20500 Belshaw Ave
Carson, CA 90746
You May Also Read
- Amazon Credit Card Login
- Mission Lane Credit Card Login
- Milestone Credit Card Login
- Brooks Brothers Credit Card Login
Pay Cash Magnet Card by Phone
You can also make the American Express Credit Card Payment over your phone. Simply call 1-800-472-9297 and follow the on-call instructions to pay for the American Express Cash Magnet Card bill.
American Express Customer Service
If you have any queries with AMEX.us/MagnetRSVP, then you can contact the customer service department for help. To reach out to the customer service department, you can use the following details:
Customer Service: 1-800-528-4800 (24/7)
TTY/TDD: 1-800-221-9950 (24/7)
TTY/TDD: 1-800-522-1897 (24/7)
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
FAQs about AMEX.us/MagnetRSVP
Q: What is the Cash Magnet Card credit limit?
A: The credit limit of the Cash Magnet Card depends on your creditworthiness, and you won’t be able to find out your card’s credit limit until you are approved for the card.
Q: What credit score do you need for the Amex Cash Magnet Credit Card?
A: If you are approved for the American Express Cash Magnet Card, then you will need to have a 660 to 850 credit score.
Q: How do you redeem your American Express Cash Magnet Card rewards?
A: You can easily redeem your American Express Cash Magnet Card rewards through a statement credit. You also have the option to redeem your rewards for merchandise and gift cards.
In this article, we tried to provide the details regarding the American Express Cash Magnet Card. If you have received the mail offer, then you can respond to the card at AMEX.us/MagnetRSVP. You can follow the above-mentioned step-by-step procedure to complete your credit card application. For more queries about this card, feel free to contact the customer service department for help.