Apply for Milestone Credit Card at milestoneapply.com
Milestone Credit Card Login, Application, and Account FAQs
Milestone is a registered trademark of Genesis Financial Services (RS) Card Services, Incorporation. The Milestone MasterCard is approved & issued by The Bank of Missouri and marketed & distributed by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc., Beaverton, Oregon, USA.
Consumers who receive an invitation in the E-mail/ Mail to apply for a Milestone Gold MasterCard can simply complete the paper works and mail it back or visit the offer website online. The Milestone Card online process is quite fast and after completing the application you will receive an instantaneous decision.
Milestone Gold MasterCard offers a straightforward prospect to build & access credit. It’s precisely designed for those with challenging credit histories working to establish a solid monetary foundation. The Card also offers fraud protection in case your card happens to be lost /stolen. You can easily utilize your Milestone Card in the United States wherever MasterCard is accepted.
Highlights of Milestone Gold MasterCard
Milestone Card Rates & Interests
- APR 24.9%
- Annual fee $35 for the 1st year and $35 afterward
- Late Payment Fees up to $40
- Over Limit Fee up to $40
- Returned Payment Fee up to $40
- The Credit Limit is $300
Milestone Card Benefits
- By accessing your Milestone account view your transactions, account balance, and statement and you can also make or schedule a payment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You can easily make a payment with confidence knowing your account is protected with Milestone’s fast & secure system.
- To avoid the worry of making payments avail the Autopay facility that ensures your payments are made on time every month.
- No security deposit is required for Milestone MasterCard.
- All monthly payments are officially reported to 3 major credit bureaus in the United States.
How to Pre-Qualify for the Milestone MasterCard?
- Move on to the Milestone Gold Card homepage www.milestonegoldcard.com.
- Here tap on the “Get Started” button, and click on the “Pre-Qualify Now”
- Or go to www.milestonegoldcard.com/pre-qualify
- On the next page, under the Pre-Qualify Today head, put down your Name, Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number, Date of Birth (DOB), Social Security Number (SSN), etc.
- And now tap on the “Pre-Qualify Now” tab below and wait for your approval E-mail.
How to Apply for the Milestone Card with Personal Code?
After you have received your Invitation E-mail/ Mail, to apply online you can visit the Milestone MasterCard website and complete the online application process. If you wish to get started follow these instructions:
- Primarily, visit the official Milestone MasterCard website or open the direct link at www.milestoneapply.com.
- Just enter your “Personal Code” and “ZIP Code”.
- And lastly, by clicking on the blue “Get Started” button, you can complete the process.
Please be ready to provide a few of your personal details including your salary info, mortgage payment info, employer, residential address, etc. After you finish the application & submit it for final review you will receive an instant decision.
The instant decision helps you to inform whether you’ve been approved for a Milestone Credit Card or not. After approval, you will receive a credit limit and your new Milestone Card will be mailed out to you.
Where to find your Milestone Card Invitation Code?
As a new customer, if you don’t know where to search for your Milestone Personal Code you can simply refer to the “Offer Letter” you received in the E-mail/ Mail. The 12-Digit Personal Code may be printed at the top portion or bottom of the letter.
If you have somehow lost your letter then you can simply refer to the application webpage of www.milestoneapply.com. and press the link “Find Your Personal Code Here” and then enter the following details like – First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Last 4-Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), ZIP Code, etc.
Click the blue button “FIND OFFER” and follow the process to find your Milestone Gold Card Personal Code.
Guidelines to Log In for the Milestone MasterCard Account
As a newbie, if you wish to LOG IN for the Milestone MasterCard Account, follow the below guidelines:
- First of all, visit the official website of Milestone MasterCard.
- You can also tap on the direct link at milestonegoldcard.com
- Here on the Milestone Card home page, click on the “My Account” link on the top right.
- Or directly go to www.mymilestonecard.com or milestone.myfinanceservice.com
- Then on the next page, under “Log In to Our Secure Server”, put down your “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “LOG IN” tab, you can easily access your online Milestone MasterCard Account.
How to Reset Password and Retrieve Username for the Milestone Card Account?
Go to the LOG-IN page of Milestone MasterCard or you can click on the link at https://milestone.myfinanceservice.com/.
Here you have to tap on the “Forgot User Name or Password” link, to make the required changes.
Reset Milestone Credit Card Password
If you have forgotten your Milestone MasterCard Account Password and wish to reset the same, please follow the guidelines:
- Here on the Reset Password webpage, put down your Milestone User Name, Last 4-Digit of Milestone Card, Date of Birth (DOB), and Social Security Number (SSN).
- And now by tapping on the “Reset Password” tab below, after a few moments your new Milestone MasterCard password information will be sent to your E-mail Address on your account.
Retrive Milestone Credit Card User Name
- Here on the Forgot User Name webpage, put down your Milestone 16-Digit Account Number, Date of Birth (DOB), and Social Security Number (SSN).
- Afterward, by tapping on the “Request User Name” tab below, after a few moments, you will receive your Milestone MasterCard User Name associated with your account on your E-mail Address.
Milestone Card Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who issues the Milestone MasterCard?
A: The Milestone MasterCard is approved and issued by The Bank of Missouri, an FDIC-insured financial institution located in St. Robert, MO, U.S.
Q: Who can Apply for the Milestone MasterCard?
A: Any individual who is concerned about establishing or rebuilding their credit score can apply for the Milestone MasterCard. To avail approval or pre-qualified, you must:
- You must attain at least 18 years old (19 in AL), and have a verified Social Security Number (SSN), Physical Address, and a United States IP Address.
- Must be eligible to meet additional credit qualification criteria, including a review of your income & debt, and identity verification requirements.
- Should not possess a Milestone MasterCard Account that charged off due to delinquency.
Q: How can Milestone MasterCard help you build a good payment record?
A: While evaluating your creditworthiness if you make regular on-time monthly payments, you can demonstrate the kind of financial responsibility that many lenders generally look for. The payment history for your Milestone MasterCard is reported to all 3 (three) major credit bureaus and remember that making on-time payments can help you build a good payment record.
Q: Can you Apply for the Milestone MasterCard over the phone?
A: NO! Presently, there is no option to apply by phone. Please go through the online pre-qualification form to get started. Milestone MasterCard Customer Care Service assistance is available at 1 -800 -305 -0330 (from Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time).
Q: When will you receive your Milestone Credit Card?
A: Generally, your new Milestone MasterCard will arrive within 14 business days of being approved.
Q: Can you use Milestone MasterCard to get a Cash Advance?
A: YES! Depending on your credit approval policy, you can utilize your Milestone MasterCard for cash advances at numerous financial institutions. For more information on Cash Advances please go through your “Cardholder Agreement” (included with your new card upon approval).
After your Milestone MasterCard is approved, you may call & request a “Personal Identification Number” (PIN) to be sent to you in the MAIL. Your unique PIN will permit you to securely access cash at numerous ATMs throughout the United States.
Q: Why was your Milestone Credit Card declined while trying to use it for a foreign transaction?
A: Sometimes, Milestone MasterCard foreign transactions may be declined for security reasons if you don’t notify Milestone Customer Care before using your credit card outside of the United States. Please contact Milestone Helpdesk at 1 -800 -305 -0330 to set a travel alert before you attempt to use your credit card globally.
Q: Does Milestone MasterCard offer Fraud Protection?
A: If your Milestone Credit Card is lost or stolen, please call immediately at 1 -800 -304 -3096 right away. You may not be responsible for any charges if your Milestone Card is lost or stolen and used without your permission.
Q: Can you manage the new Milestone MasterCard Account Online?
A: YES! After your application is approved you will receive your new Milestone Credit Card. Then you can register your account and create a password on the secured website at, www.milestonegoldcard.com/. Your online account permits you to manage your Milestone MasterCard account and easily pay your bill.
Q: How does the Milestone Card chip provide enhanced security?
A: A Chip Card is a Credit Card empowered with an inbuilt microchip. While using the card at chip-enabled terminals it will provide enhanced security & additional protection from counterfeit fraud.
The Milestone MasterCard microchip creates an exclusive “Single-Use Code” to validate the transaction when used at a chip-enabled location – helping to protect your Credit Card from unauthorized use.
Q: How to contact Milestone Card Customer Care Service?
A: Milestone MasterCard correspondence address is – Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box – 4477, Beaverton, OR | 97076 -4477, and contact Milestone Card Customer Service Toll-Free Number at 1 -800 -305 -0330.
Q: Where should you send Milestone MasterCard Payment?
A: Please send your payment to – Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box – 84059, Columbus, GA | 31908 -4059, United States
Q: What is the FAX Number for the Milestone MasterCard?
A: You may easily send documents to Milestone MasterCard via FAX to: 1 -503 -268 -4711.
More Related Resources
- Destiny Credit Card Login
- Apply for Walmart Exceed Card
- Apply Mercury Mastercard
- How to Apply For Shell Credit Card
- How to Apply for Discover IT Credit Card
- How to Apply For Best Buy Credit Card
Milestone Card Customer Service
Genesis (Headquarters Address):
Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.
15220 NW Greenbrier Pkwy #200,
Beaverton, OR 97006 -5762, United States
Genesis FS Card Services,
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076 -4477, United States
Office Phone number (Call): 1 -866 -453 -2636 (Toll-Free)
Send Payment to:
Genesis FS Card Services,
PO Box 84059
Columbus, GA 31908 -4059, United States
To Fax (Dial): 1 -888 -325 -4717
Milestone MasterCard Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -800 -305 -0330 (Toll-Free)
Send documents via FAX to: 1 -503 -268 -4711
For Lost or Stolen Milestone MasterCard (Call): 1 -800 -304 -3096
Milestone MasterCard Official Link: www.milestonegoldcard.com/
Milestone Credit Card Apply Link: www.milestonegoldcard.com/invite