Some of the Best Barclaycard Credit Cards as of 2022
Barclays is a British multinational British Bank with significant operations in the United States. They provide a wide range of banking products, including a great section of consumer and business credit cards as part of their Barclays US program. Through this article we will explore some of the best Barclaycard Credit cards for US citizens, to help you find the best card for you.
Best Barclaycard Credit Cards as of 2022
Barclays is well known for providing the best customer service and excellent travel rewards. They offer several premium travel rewards associated with the many world’s best travel brands that including JetBlue, Hawaiian Airlines, Princess Cruises, and Wyndham. They offer everyday cashback cards, student credit cards, and balance transfer credit cards, so there are several options to choose from. These are some of the best credit cards offered by Barclays:
Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card
With the Choice Privileges Visa Signature Credit Card, you can earn 15 points for every dollar you spent at eligible Choice Privileges locations with a Choice Privileges Membership. You can earn 5 points for every dollar on all Choice Privileges point purchases or Choice Hotels gift card purchases. On all the other purchases, you will get 2 points per dollar.
After spending a total of $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days, you will get 32,000 bonus points. Every year, if you spend $10,000 or more on purchases, you will get 8,000-anniversary bonus points.
The cardholders will also get the Elite Gold status with the Choice Privileges and zero fraud liability protection. With the Choice Privileges Visa Signature credit card, you don’t have to pay any annual fee.
Best Choice For:
- If you frequently stay at the Choice Privileges locations
- Those who want to earn sign up bonus without spending thousands
- If you want a hotel rewards card without an annual fee
Wyndham Rewards Earner Card
This credit card provides valuable rewards to the consumers who regularly stay at Wyndham hotels and resorts. Cardholders will get 5 points for every dollar on eligible gas spending and purchase at hotels by Wyndham. With this card, you can also earn 2 points for every dollar you spent on eligible dining and grocery purchase and one point per dollar on all the other spending.
Cardholders can unlock 7,500 bonus points for their account anniversary each year they make at least $15,000 in eligible purchases. If you are a new cardholder, then you can earn 30,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first three months of your account opening.
This credit card does not have an annual fee or foreign transaction fee. With this card, you will automatically be eligible for the gold level in the Wyndham Rewards program.
Best Choice For:
- If you regularly stay at Wyndham hotels, then this card is great for you
- If you don’t want to pay any annual for the credit card
- Want to use the card abroad
Frontier Airlines World Mastercard
This credit card is useful for frequent flyers with Frontier Airlines. With this card, you will get 5 miles for every dollar you spent on eligible purchases at flyfrontier.com, 3 miles for every dollar on restaurant spending, and one mile per dollar on other purchases.
If you manage to spend a total of $500 in the first three months with the card, then you will get a $100 Frontier Airlines flight voucher and 50,000 bonus miles. This card also provides the 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening.
However, this card has an annual fee of $89 but does not charge any foreign transaction fee. Another benefit includes a $100 flight voucher for your account anniversary so long as you spend at least $2,500 on your card every year.
Best Choice For:
- Frequently fly with Frontier Airlines
- Don’t mind paying an annual fee
- Want to earn the sign-up bonus
JetBlue Plus Card
If you frequently travel with JetBlue, then the JetBlue Plus Card is the perfect choice for you. With this card, you can earn 6 points for every dollar on eligible JetBlue spending, 2 points for every dollar on restaurant and eligible grocery spending, and 1 point for every dollar on all the other spending.
If you spend at least $1,000 with this card within 3 months, you can earn 80,000 bonus points. This card has 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening.
This credit card has an annual fee of $99 and does not have any foreign transaction fee. Perks are including a 50% discount on eligible in-flight drink and food spending.
Best Choice For:
- Frequently fly with the JetBlue
- Want to earn sign up bonus
- Buy in-flight drinks and food
How to Apply for Barclaycard Credit Card
If you don’t have a Barclaycard Credit Card, then you can follow the instructions below to apply for the card:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link cards.barclaycardus.com.
- There, from the homepage, you just need to click on the Credit Card option.
- Then, under any particular credit card, click on the Learn More option.
- After that, you have to click on the Apply Now option to proceed further.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application for Barclaycard Credit Card.
Barclaycard Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any queries or questions about the Barclaycard Credit Card, then you can contact the customer service department for help. To reach out to the customer service department by using the following details:
Call At: 1-866-928-8598
Fax At: 1-866-823-8178
International Call: 1-302-255-8888
For Hearing or Speech Impaired: 711
For General Correspondence:
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
For Credit Card Billing Disputes:
P.O. Box 8802
Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
FAQs about Barclaycard Credit Card
Q: How to make the Barclaycard Payment?
A: If you already registered for the Barclaycard Login portal, then you can easily pay for your credit card bill:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link barclaycardus.com.
- Then, you need to click on the Cardmember Login option.
- Login to your account with your valid Barclaycard Login
- From there, you just have to make the Barclaycard Payment.
Q: How to Activate Barclaycard?
A: If you have a new Barclaycard, then you can easily activate the card at barclaysus.com/activate. In order to activate your card, you just need to follow these simple instructions below to activate your credit card:
- You need to visit this link barclaysus.com/activate.
- There, enter your card number, social security code, last 4 digits of SSN, and occupation.
- After entering all the requested details, you just need to click on the Activate option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to Activate Barclaycard.
Q: What should I do if my Barclays Card is lost or stolen?
A: If your Barclays Credit Card is lost or stolen, then you can contact the customer service department. Make sure to be ready to share the details about the suspected location, date and time of your credit card loss, and details regarding your recent credit card activity. If your credit card was stolen, then you have to give the police report information.
Barclays has several options when it comes to the credit card to add to your wallet. Since they no longer provide its cards to new applicants and instead works with brand partners, it is important to select a card that aligns with your lifestyle.
You may Also Read
- How to Apply For Best Buy Credit Card Online
- GetMyOffer Capital One Promotion
- How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card
- How to Apply for Discover IT Credit Card
- How to Apply For Shell Credit Card
- How to Apply For Belk Credit Card