www.westpac.com.au – Activate Westpac Credit Card Online
How to Activate Westpac Credit Card :
As Australia’s first and oldest bank, Westpac Banking Corporation popularly known as Westpac has a long and prideful history. It is an Australian bank & financial services provider and has its headquartered located in Sydney, Australia. In October 1982 the Bank has gradually changed its name to Westpac Banking Corporation by following the possession of the Commercial Bank of Australia.
The Bank was founded earlier in 1817 as the Bank of New South Wales. In 1982 the organization acquired the Commercial Bank of Australia before it was being renamed shortly afterward. Presently, it is listed among Australia’s large four banks & is Australia’s 1st and oldest banking institution. The name Westpac is a blend of “Western” and “Pacific”. As per the data of March 2018, Westpac has a customer base of around 14 million and has a working force of almost 40,000 people.
The primary purpose of Westpac Group is to support the Australian people to succeed. By following their methodology, they are completely well focused on the core business sectors of Australia & New Zealand, where they provide an exhaustive scope of financial products & services that help them in gathering the financial services required by the customers.
A Guideline for – How to Activate a Westpac Credit Card:
The person who has opened the card account with Westpac i.e. the primary cardholder should activate his card first, & additional cardholders cannot activate their card before the primary cardholder. Each cardholder will require activating their individual credit card separately before they can utilize it.
There are several processes to activate your Westpac Credit Card. Those are briefly discussed below, choose your convenient process and apply accordingly:
Activate Westpac Credit Card Online:
This is one of the best possible processes to activate the Westpac Credit Card Online. You just have to read the below steps & apply accordingly:
- If you want to activate your Westpac Credit Card Online, firstly visit the official Westpac site.
- You can also click to link here www.westpac.com.au
- Secondly, you need to “Sign In” to your Westpac Online Banking account with your “Customer ID” and “Password”.
- Go to Menu Bar and select the “SERVICES” tab, and then again select the “Services” option from the drop-down list.
- Now under the “Card Services” heading, choose the “Activate Card” option.
- Here you need to enter your “16-Digit Card Number” & “Expiry Date” in the dedicated field.
- And tap on the “Activate” bar below. Afterward, you will receive information through Text / E-mail Inbox, that you have successfully activated your Westpac Credit Card.
Activate Westpac Credit Card through Mobile Application:
- Primarily, download the compatible Westpac Mobile Application on your phone.
- After opening the application o your phone, just tap on the “Sign In to banking” option.
- Then you need to tap on the “Self Serve” icon on the bottom menu bar of the mobile page.
- Now under the “Card Service” heading, tap on the “Activate Card” option.
- Now on the next page put down your “16-Digit Card Number” & “Expiry Date” in the dedicated field provided.
- At last, tap on the “Activate” bar below the mobile page to complete the process.
Also Read : Green Dot Credit Card Activation
Activate Westpac Credit Card By Phone:
Alternatively, this is among the best possible way to activate your new Westpac Credit Card just follow the below telephonic process:
- In order to activate your Westpac Credit Card, you are just required to dial the Westpac Credit Card Customer Care Number at 1 -300 -308 -930.
- After you have connected the phone call you need to ask about the Westpac Credit Card Activation process, to the customer care representative.
- Then, you have to provide your Westpac Credit Card details such as your Card Number, Expiry Date, and your Full Name along with your Residential Address for verification.
- After your data is being verified and the process is complete, you will be informed that your Westpac Credit Card has been successfully activated.
A Guideline for – How to Log In or Sign In for the Westpac Bank Credit Card:
To get Sign In or Log In for the Westpac Bank Credit Card, you are required to follow the below guidelines:
- Firstly, visit the main official website of the Westpac Bank.
- On the landing webpage of the site, tap on the “Sign In” link on the top above corner.
- Referred on a new webpage, put on your “Customer ID” & “Password”.
- Now by tapping into the “Sign In” button below, you can access your account.
A Guideline for – How to Apply for the Westpac Bank Credit Card:
In order to Apply for the Westpac Bank Credit Card, follow with the simple below steps:
- On the main home page of the Westpac site, choose & tap on the “PERSONAL” option.
- You will be on the Credit Card page, after tapping on the “Credit Card” option.
- Here on the Credit Card webpage, you have to select your Credit Card as per your requirement and Apply.
A Guideline for – How to get Register for the Westpac Bank Credit Card
If you want to get Registered for the Westpac Bank Credit Card, follow with the simple instructions stated below:
- Move on to the authoritative website of Westpac Bank.
- On the landing webpage, find & tap on the “REGISTER” link.
- Then you have to tap on the “Westpac Live – Personal” option.
- On the next referred webpage, tap on the “Register Now” bar.
- Again on the next page, here under the “PERSONAL DETAILS” heading, you will find 2 (two) options, like “Card Number” and “Customer ID”.
- Now under the “Card Number” option, put your Westpac Credit Card Number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (Select your DOB), etc, and press the “Next” tab.
- And under the “Customer ID” option, you also need to put down your Westpac Bank Customer ID (You can find your Customer ID on the first page of your Statement), First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (Select your DOB), etc and press the “Next” tab.
- In both cases, after tapping on the “NEXT” tab you need to follow the on-screen instructions to get registered.
Please Note: In any circumstances, if you feel any issues while the Registration process, you can call Westpac Customer Helpline Number at – 1 -300 -655 -505 (Call timings are 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week). You can also utilize the Westpac Mobile application to get Register.
Various Credit Cards offered by the Westpac Bank:
Nowadays, the bank is offering Credit Cards under 3 (three) categories. Those are:
- WESTPAC BANK REWARD CREDIT CARDS
- WESTPAC BANK LOW RATES CREDIT CARDS
- WESTPAC BANK LOW ANNUAL FEES CREDIT CARDS
Westpac Group (Head Office Address):
275 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Westpac Phone Numbers:
Head Office Phone Number (Call): 132 -032 (For Within Australia)
Head Office Phone Number (Call): + 61 -(2) -9155 -7700 (For Outside Australia)
Customer Care Card Centre (Call): 1 -300 -651 -089 (For Within Australia) (24 X 7)
Customer Care Card Centre (Call): + 61 -(2) -9155 -7700 (For Outside Australia) (24 X 7)
For Lost or Stolen Credit Card (Call): 000 (To Police) or 131 -444 (Police Help Line)
For Fraudulent Transaction (Call): 1 -300 -651 -089 (For Within Australia) (24 X 7)
For Fraudulent Transaction (Call): + 61 -2 -9155 -7700 (For Outside Australia) (24 X 7)
For Registration Process (Call): 1 -300 -655 -505 (8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week)
For Credit Card Activation Over Phone (Call): 1 -300 -308 -930