www.nctracks.nc.gov – How To Login Into NC Tracks Account
NC Tracks Online Account Access
North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services or N.C. DHHS offers the health care providers and consumers the NC Tracks Web Portal to log in and obtain information for approved purposes. The service also enables the registered providers and recipients to check their claim status, eligibility; view payment; get details of various health care programs and insurance, and many more from any internet-connected device 24/7.
The NC Tracks is a part of the new, multi-program North Carolina Medicaid Management Information System and provides information and forms to help support Division of Health Benefits, Division of Mental Health, Development Disabilities, Substance Abuse Services, Division of Public Health, and Office of Rural Health and Community Care payers with their multiple benefit plans. NC Tracks processes health care claims for about 70,000 enrolled DHHS providers serving more than one million North Carolina citizens.
How to Log In NC Tracks Online Account
The authorized providers and customers of NC Medicaid Management Information System can access the NC Tracks service information and announcements about their Medicaid, Health Choice, Public Health, Community Care services, as well as the confidential eligibility, enrollment, and other health coverage and information.
The users also must have their NCID account as only through NCID Login they are allowed to access NC Tracks Web Portal. So if you are an eligible individual, you can take the following steps to log in to your NC Tracks Online Account to take benefits of those resources and services.
- Go to NC Tracks official website, www.nctracks.nc.gov
- Click on the “Providers” or “Requirement”, as per your eligibility, from the top left on the Homepage.
- Entering the designated page, navigate at the upper right-hand side to click on the “NCTracks Secure Portal” if you are a provider or “NCTracks Recipient Portal” if you are a consumer.
- You can directly go to the general NC Tracks Login Web Portal at www.nctracks.nc.gov/ncmmisPortal/login
- Input your NCID User ID and Password in their fields. Passwords are case-sensitive so type it carefully.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
As NC Tracks uses NCID username and password to enter the portal, you will be required to recover your NCID Login if you have any issue to log in NC Tracks.
How to Register for NCID Online Account
The NC Tracks Web Portal needs the statewide universal North Carolina Identity (NCID) Login credentials to let the users enter the system and access the content in it. NCID is the standard identity management service offering state, local, business, and citizen users to achieve an elevated degree in security and real-time access control to the state’s customer-based application and information. If you do not have an NCID Account, you can self-register for it online. To begin the registration process, you can
- Visit NCID Login site at ncid.nc.gov
- Click on the “Register” link fount at the lower right corner of the login box in the middle of the page.
- Select the type of your account between two categories, individual and business. (State employees and local government employees are currently not allowed for NCID self-service registration).
- Choose your Desired Username and fill out a short form with some information about yourself i.e. prefix, first name, middle initial, last name, and suffix.
- Provide your contact details by entering your email address, confirm the email address, and mobile phone number.
- Create a password that must be 8 characters long and must have at least 4 of the 5 character types e.g. uppercase, lowercase, number, symbol, and other language characters. Remember, the password must not be your name, username, common words, a commonly used sequence of characters, or any part of them.
- Re-enter the newly set password to confirm.
- Click on the “Continue” button
A code will be sent to your email address in a few minutes. Click the link to validate your NCID Account and complete your registration.
If you do not receive the email check that the message is not marked as spam and sent to the junk folder. If this happens, move the message into your inbox to accomplish the account validation. For the best, before beginning the self-registration of your NCID Account, ensure that you set up to accept messages from email@example.com
Also Read : Access To Your Stellar MLS Account
How to Unlock NCID Online Account & Recover Login Information
The NC Tracks Web Portal as well as the NCID users, who have forgotten their login credentials or their account is locked, can use the North Carolina Identity Management Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) and fix the issue and regain the account access. To unlock the NCID account or reset its password, you will need to
- Visit NCID Login Portal, ncid.nc.gov
- Click on the “Unlock Account” or “Forgot Password” link from the “NCID Login” button and enter the Username associated with the account.
- If you do not know your username, click on the “Forgot Username” link to submit your first name, last name, and email address on your NCID profile.
- Click on the “Search” button and follow the prompts to reset the password or unlock the account or look up your forgotten NCID account username.
Note that NCID Login Portal is timed out after 15 minutes of inactivity. So ensure that you must complete your login, registration, or retrieval process with no delay in that time period.
NC Tracks Web Portal is operated by CSRA, the fiscal agent for the NC Department of Health and Human Services.
CSRA Call Center Phone Number: 800-688-6696 (Toll-Free)
Email Address: NCTracksprovider@nctracks.com
PO Box 300009
Raleigh, NC 27622-8009
Overnight or Certified Mailing Address:
(Name of the CSRA employee or department)
2610 Wycliff Road
Raleigh, NC 27607-3073