www.americanexpress.com/selectandpay -American Express Select & Pay Program
American Express ‘Select & Pay’ Program card is offering their card members to make a purchase by using their AMEX Reward Points. The Membership Rewards program is for the loyal customers of American Express who use their cards on regular basis.
The users can redeem the points for various types of rewards such as make payments for travel, shopping, entertainment and so on. They can also use AMEX Reward Points to make payments their credit card bills, a flight, hotel booked and paid in advance- prepaid hotel, vacation package or cruise booking.
Important Notes about AMEX Select & Pay
- The minimum amount you need to make payment through the AMEX Select & Pay program is 5000 points.
- If you don’t have that much point you can’t pay for the purchase you made with this option.
- A credit for a corresponding dollar amount will be applied to the members’ card account.
- American Express can add, change or cancel the program at any time they want.
- All the AMEX card members are not eligible to take the advantage of the offer. (You will get the card list and all the related details in the American Express Website).
Benefits of Select & Pay option
- With the ‘Pay with Points’ option you can pay at Amazon, Amex Express Checkout, BestBuy, Boxed, Expedia, GrubHub, Members Give, NYC Taxi, Newegg, Rite Aid, Seamless, Staples, Ticketmaster, Walmart.
- You can redeem the points for retail, restaurant, entertainment, travel and American Express e-Gift Cards.
- Take a vacation, book plane tickets, hotel room or cruise using the points through the American Express Travel.
How to use AMEX Select & Pay and redeem the points
AMEX Select & Pay program is managed by American Express. To use the option, consumers have to sign up for the program from AMEX. After signing up, if you want to pay or are asked to make payments by the AMEX Reward Points you need to-
- Log in the account at americanexpress.com/selectandpay.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Choose the ‘Pay with Points’ option.
- Select how many points you want to redeem.
After selecting the amount, points will be automatically deducted from your Membership Rewards Balance.
For further queries and questions regarding the American Express-Select & Pay Program, you can dial the toll-free number that can be located on the back of your Amex Credit Card.
Or, you can call the AMEX Customer Service Care at 1-800-954-0559 (between 8 am and 6 pm from Monday to Friday).