SPS Mortgage Login at www.spservicing.com
SPS Servicing Login and Sign Up Process
Here, in this article, we will discuss the SPS Mortgage Login portal. If you are having any problems while login into your mortgage account, then this article is for you. Through this article, we will help you with everything that you need to know about the SPS Servicing Portal access. Here, we have also discussed the SPS Mortgage benefits, account registration, password reset guide, SPS Customer Service, etc. So, make sure to read this article till the end to know more about the Select Portfolio Servicing login.
About SPS Servicing
Select Portfolio Servicing is a loan service company, started in 1989. When it was started, it was known as the Fairbanks Capital Corporation with operations in Salt Lake City, Utah, and Jacksonville, Florida. If you are a customer and have an account with the SPS, then you can make a payment and other online activities on the SPS Mortgage Login portal.
Benefits of SPS Mortgage
SPS Mortgage Login allows the customers to manage their online account transactions, including the following:
- Set up automatic payment
- View Statement
- Set up third-party access
- Make a Payment
- Request payment history
- View letters
- Submit proof of insurance
- Request assistance
- Upload documents
Through the SPServicing Login portal, you will get all the tools you need to manage your online account. From the SPServicing Login portal, you can make your payment, check important messages, review account details, and use the Information Hub.
Requirements for SPS Mortgage Login
Make sure that you have the following things with you while accessing the SPS Mortgage Login portal:
- You will need the URL of the SPS Mortgage Login
- Make sure to have your login credentials – username and password
- Need a PC or smartphone with the stable internet connection
Once you are clear about the SPS Mortgage Login requirements, then you can proceed with the SPS Mortgage Login.
SPS Mortgage Login Instructions
It is quite easy to access the SPS Mortgage Login procedure. You just have to follow these easy instructions below to access your mortgage account:
- Click on this link www.spservicing.com/Login for a redirect to the login page.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the SPS Customer Login
- There, on the given spaces, you have to input your valid User Name and Password.
- After entering your valid login credentials in the given spaces, you just need to select the SIGN IN option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your SPS Mortgage Login
How to Sign Up for SPS Mortgage Login Portal
If you are a new user, then you must have to sign up for the SPS Customers account. You have to follow these simple instructions to sign up for your new account:
- Visit the SPS Mortgage Login page by clicking on this link www.spservicing.com/Login.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the SPS Mortgage Login, then select the NEW USER SIGN UP button.
- Then, on the next page, you just have to select the Registration Form option.
- You have to provide your account number, social security/Tax ID, email address, username, and password.
- For security, please verify the following image by clicking on the I’m not a robot.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to sign up for the SPS Mortgage Login
How to Retrieve the Forgotten Username of SPS Mortgage Login
For any reason, if you forgot your username, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to go to this link www.spservicing.com/Login
- There, under the login section, you have to select the ‘Forgot User name/Password?’
- Then, provide your Social Security / Tax ID and Email Address in the given fields.
- After entering the necessary detail on the given fields, select the Forgot User Name option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to recover your forgotten username of the SPS Mortgage Account
How to Reset the Password of SPS Mortgage Login Portal
If you forgot your SPServicing Login portal password, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Click to this link www.spservicing.com/Login and it will redirect you to the SPS Mortgage Login page.
- There, under the login section, click on the Forgot User Name / Password option.
- Then, provide your User Name, and Social Security /Tax ID on the given fields.
- After entering the required details, you just need to select the Forgot User Name option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset the password of your SPS Mortgage
How to Make the SPS Servicing Mortgage Payment
There are multiple options available to make the payment for the SPS Mortgage. You can choose any of the following methods below to make the SPS Mortgage Payment:
With the autopay, your funds will be deducted from your bank account each month. You can choose the date of the month that the deduction is made when you enroll in the program. In order to set up the Automatic Payment, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to go to this link www.spservicing.com.
- Then, from the main menu, you have to click on the Make Payment option.
- Under the Automatic Payment option, click on the Set Up Automatic Payment option.
- You must log in to your SPS Customer account with valid login credentials.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily set the automatic payment.
Make an Online Payment:
You can also login to your account SPS Mortgage account to make the payment. You have to follow these instructions below to make the SPS Mortgage Payment:
- You need to visit to the login page by clicking on this link spservicing.com/Login.
- Then, you have to login to your account with valid login credentials.
- After you logged in to your SPS account, you can easily make the SPS Mortgage Payment.
Make Payment as a Guest:
If you want to make the payment without login into your SPS Mortgage portal, then you can use the gust payment service. For that, you have to follow these instructions below to make the payment for the mortgage:
- Visit the SPS Servicing Login webpage by clicking on this link spservicing.com.
- Then, from the homepage, you have to click on the Make Payment option.
- Under the One Time Online Payment option, click on Make a Payment as a Gust.
- You will get a Legal Disclaimer on your screen and you agree with it.
- Provide your account number and property zip code in the given spaces.
- Then, check the box, I’m not a robot box to pass the security check.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete your payment.
Pay by Phone:
If you like to make the payment over the phone, then you have to call (800) 258-8602. You can make the payment through their automated system or by speaking to a customer service representative. You just have to follow the on-call instructions to make SPS Mortgage Payment.
Pay by Mail:
If you want to make an SPS Mortgage Payment over the mail service, then you have to this address below. You can send your payment in form of a personal check, cashier’s checks, and money orders. Make sure to include your SPS account number and your property address on your payment stub and send it to this address:
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.
P.O. Box 65450
Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0450
SPS Customer Service
If you face any problem while login in at your SPS Mortgage login portal, then you can contact the customer service department of Select Portfolio Servicing.
Customer Service: 1-800-258-8602
International Customer: 1-904-722-7009
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM ET
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM ET
General Correspondence: 1-801-293-3936 or 1-866-867-3019
Property Tax Bills: 1-855-269-4419
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.
P.O. Box 65250
Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0250
- MYNisd Portal Login
- MyTacoBell Account Login
- LCPSGo Login Process
- CCS Payment Login
- Penn Foster Login
SPS Mortgage FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Q: How can I change the SPS Account password?
A: You have to login to your account then select the Profile Update option in the upper right corner of the website, then click on Change Password.
2. Q: I received a message that my account was locked.
A: Your account will automatically unlock within 48 hours. But, if you want your account to unlock sooner, then you can contact the customer service department of SPS.
3. Q: I am having issues registering my account.
A: If you are using a Web TV, then that could be the reason. Web TV does not work with the interest technologies that their system employs. So, we suggest you use a regular computer.
So, this is about the SPS Mortgage Login. We hope, this article is beneficial for you and help you a lot about the SPS Mortgage Login. To know more about Select Portfolio Servicing, contact the customer service department.