Penn Foster Login at my.pennfoster.com
Penn Foster Student Login and Create Account Guide
Penn Foster High School is a well-known educational institute based in the United States. The school is quite popular for its distance learning programs. In the year 1890, the high school was founded and nowadays is listed among the largest high schools in the United States. In this article, you can learn more about how to access the Penn Foster Student Login account, learn to create an account, and also reset your account details.
Penn Foster High School is accredited nationally & regionally and headquartered in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA. Presently, the school is operating in almost 50 states of the United States of America with more than 50,000 students currently enrolled.
You are now quite aware of the Penn Foster High School basic details, here in this article let us understand about Student Portal’s login procedure, Enrollment, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) clearly.
How to Create an Account for Penn Foster Student Portal Account
To Create an Account for the Penn Foster Student Portal Account, follow the guidelines below:
- Here on the Penn Foster High School Student LOG IN webpage at my.pennfoster.com, you will find the option “Create Account”, tap on it.
- Here on the next page, under the head “Welcome to Penn Foster – Create Your Account”, you will find 2 (two) options – “I want to set up a new Penn Foster Account” and “I want to link to an existing Penn Foster Account” (choose any one), and tap on the “NEXT”
- After selecting the 1st option, you will be deferred to another page, here enter your Penn Foster “Student ID” and by pressing the “NEXT” button follow the on-screen guidelines to Create your Penn Foster Student Account.
How to Register your Penn Foster Student Account
As a newbie if you wish to Registered at the Official Website of Penn Foster, go through the article below carefully:
- Primarily, move on to the Penn Foster High School official website.
- Or, directly tap the link provided at pennfoster.edu.
- You can also visit here from the Penn Foster LOG IN web portal at my.pennfoster.com and by clicking on the link “Enroll Today”.
- Here on the Penn Foster High School home page, please tap on the “Enroll Now” button on the above right.
- Then on a new pop-up window fill up the form with all the required information such as Select the Program (you require to Enroll in), Student First Name, Student Last Name, E-mail, Confirm E-mail, Zip Code, and How did you hear about us (choose from drop-down MENU), etc.
- Again, on another window, you will need to please provide all the personal information like the Date of Birth (DOB), Phone Number, and other data as asked.
- Now on the next step choose your “Payment Plan” and make the payment for the Penn Foster High School program.
- It is recommended to recheck all the data before you make a payment, such as “Card Information”, and then choose the required “Mode of Payment”.
- Before making your payment registered, the Penn Foster web portal asks you to review all the information you have provided along with the payment details.
- If all appears flawless, proceed to make your payment, and you will be simultaneously Enrolled in your selected Penn Foster High School program.
Penn Foster Login Guidelines
To begin with, you will require to follow these simple steps to successfully access your Penn Foster Login web portal:
- Initially, move on to the official platform of the Penn Foster High School Student login.
- Otherwise, directly tap the link provided at my.pennfoster.com.
- Here on the landing webpage, under the “Welcome to Penn Foster – Sign In” head, carefully put down your Penn Foster “User Name /Student ID /E-mail Address” into the provided blank field.
- And lastly, simply by tapping on the “NEXT” tab below, you can access your Penn Foster Login portal account.
How to Reset Penn Foster Student Account Details
If you forgot or do not remember your user id or password follow the process to access and reset your account.
- Go to the link at my.pennfoster.com.
- Then click on the Forgot your username or password link.
- If you want to reset your username click on the username link.
- Then enter your email address and student id.
- After that click on the Next button.
- If you want to reset your Password click on the password link.
- After that fill in your email id and password and click on the Next button to retrieve your Penn Foster Login details.
More Login Guide Post
- Meijer MyInfo Login
- Boost Mobile Login
- SkipTheDishes Restaurant Login
- Southeastern Grocers Login
- Victoria Secret Credit Card Login
Penn Foster Login related Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Q: What Programs does Penn Foster (HS) Offer?
A: Penn Foster High School is quite well-known for its numerous job-oriented programs like early high school diploma programs, college programs, and awareness programs. Several programs connected with professional skills like Carpentry, Healthcare, Electrical, Information Technology (IT), or Plumbing.
All of the above-mentioned Penn Foster programs are accessible easily by utilizing Penn Foster Log In application available for students which helps them in learning and growing.
2. Q: Is Penn Foster Accredited?
A: Penn Foster was founded in 1890, and throughout the years has earned a respected reputation. Penn Foster has 3 (three) schools — High School, College, and Career. All the institutes have official accreditation and are evaluated regularly to ensure courses meet the standards of each board. Some Penn Foster programs have industry-specific accreditation, as well. Here’s what accreditation each school has:
Penn Foster High School – The High School online diploma program is regionally accredited through the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges & Schools.
Penn Foster High School is also nationally recognized through the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). DEAC is a national board that evaluates and recognizes distance and online education providers.
Penn Foster Career School – The career school, offers career diplomas & certificates, which are regionally & nationally accredited like Penn Foster High School. On the official website, you can read more about career school affiliations, accreditations, and reviews.
Penn Foster College – Penn Foster offers Online College Degrees. Both bachelor’s & associate’s degrees are nationally recognized through the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). Some college programs have additional accreditations, too. For example – the Penn Foster – Vet Assistant Career Diploma, which is approved by the National Association of Veterinary Technicians of America (NAVTA).
3. Q: Is Penn Foster a Licensed School?
A: To be eligible for accreditation and a legitimate school, a school must require to be licensed. Penn Foster High School & Penn Foster Career School are officially licensed through the “Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools”.
Penn Foster College is officially licensed by the “Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education” (ASBPPE).
4. Q: How to Contact Penn Foster Student Support?
A: If you are currently Enrolled as a Student and have queries about your program, then please contact Penn Foster Student Services at 1 -888 -427 -1000. Please Note: Students can easily E-mail to Student Services by logging in and then pressing the “Help & Support Section” of your Student Portal.
5. Q: How to Contact Penn Foster College?
A: Penn Foster College is situated in Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S., and is officially authorized by the “Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education” to award the Bachelor of Science Degrees and Associate of Science, Undergraduate Certificates, and Career Diploma programs.
Penn Foster College,
Administrative Office, 14300 N. Northsight Blvd.,
Suite #125, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States
For Student Queries (Call): 1 -800 -471 -3232 or E-mail to an Admissions Specialist.
To Fax (Dial): 1 -570 -961 -4030
Students who are required to call the College or Speak with a Faculty (Call): 1 -888 -427 -0600. College Faculties are on duty to answer your queries from Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Mountain Time (9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time).
6. Q: Do Colleges Accept the Penn Foster Diploma?
A: Acknowledgment of a Penn Foster High School – Diploma exclusively depends on the decision of the receiving institution. Although, Penn Foster High School is both a regionally & nationally accredited institution. Several Penn Foster graduates continue their studies toward a post-secondary career degree and/or diploma.
7. Q: What Community Colleges accept Penn Foster Diplomas?
A: The American Intercontinental University, Bucks County Community College, Academy of Art University, Atlanta Metropolitan College, Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute, and Bay Mills Community College all have accepted students who earned a Penn Foster High School Degree.
8. Q: Will Penn Foster Credits Transfer?
You may obtain credit for previous college coursework if the school you attended meets Penn Foster’s standards. The course work is eligible for transfer if you have received a minimum grade of “C” and up to 75% of credits might be transferred. All official transfer credits will be deducted from your tuition.
Penn Foster Contact Details
Penn Foster High School & Career School
Student Services Center,
925 Oak Street, Scranton, PA 18515, United States
Penn Foster Student Services (Call): 1 -888 -427 -1000
If you are ready Enroll at Penn Foster (Call): 800 -275 -4410 (Office Hours: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST)
For Penn Foster High School Student Queries (Call): 1 -888 -427 -6200 or E-mail to an Admissions Specialist.
To Fax (Dial): 1 -570 -961 -4030
For Penn Foster Career School Student Queries (Call): 1 -800 -275 -4410 or E-mail to an Admissions Specialist.
For more contact details, please visit the web link at: www.pennfoster.edu/about/contact-us
Penn Foster Student Login Portal: my.pennfoster.com
Official Website of Penn Foster : www.pennfoster.edu
Penn Foster Login https://login.pennfoster.edu/