CCS Payment Login at www.ccspayment.com
CCS Payment Login
Credit Collection Services (CCS) are quite well-known third-party bill collectors where the hired employees collect payments from the debtors for their clients. If you wish to make payments online you can simply use their online portal of www.ccspayment.com. The online platform is free & safe to make any payment. In 1969, Credit Collection Services Company was established in Delaware and presently has its headquarters in Norwood, Massachusetts, United States.
Credit Collection Services (CCS) primarily serves as a payment collecting organization. It also sends customers notifications for their pending debts that need to be paid. The notice will generally come in the form of a physical notice, sent to your registered mailing address.
This Credit Collection Services (CCS) Payment platform is developed for the sole purpose of collecting unpaid client debts and clearing their profile from any additional billing charges. If you wish to access your debt information within the CCS payment online portal, all you required is to have the “Notice Letter” sent to your mailing address.
Guidelines to Make Payment on the CCS Payment Portal
Recently if you have got any Credit Collection Services (CCS) payment notices on your mailing address, it means you have some pending unpaid debts that are remaining under your name. You can now make payment of your pending CCS bills through the online bill payment platform without filling up forms & sending postal mails.
You can utilize the “File Number” displayed on the CCS Payment notice while accessing your online billing statement and proceed to make your bill payments. This feature can also be used to view your billing statement and verify the debt information before attempting any kind of transaction process.
You can pay by using 3 (three) methods: 1) using the Official Website, 2) by Phone, or, 3) by Mail. Just follow these below simple steps:
Make Payment Online
Please keep the Credit Collection Services (CSS) “Notice” alongside what is already received by you while paying your payment by CCS Payment Online. The notice contains all the information which is required during the payment process.
- First of all, visit the official website of CCS Payment.
- You can also tap on the direct link at www.ccspayment.com.
- You can find the blue-colored “Sign-In” button available at the bottom of “Thank you For Visiting our Self-Service Website”, tap on it.
- On the next page, enter your “11-digits File Number” (available on the bottom or right corner of your CSS notice).
- Now, tap on the “Continue” button below.
- Again on another page, enter your “5-digits Pin Number” (available at the bottom or right corner of your CSS notice) and press the “Continue”
- If you wish to pay your unpaid bill, please tap on the blue-colored “Agree” (Please Note: If you have a bill to pay, the ccspayment.com website will pause the specific information).
- Make your payment of your unpaid bill by using your Electronic Debit or Credit card through the CCS Payment website from your Account.
- Your account will be closed automatically once you make payment of your due amount and you will not receive any kind of notifications from the Credit card Services anymore.
Please Note: Alternatively, you can also utilize the CSS official website at: www.ccsusa.com.
Make Payment via Phone
You can contact Credit Collection Services (CSS) on their Customer Care Service Helpdesk to make your bill payment:
The Contact Number is 1 -617 -581 -1083 (Call Timings are: Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, and Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST)
Make Payment through Mail
Additionally, you can also make your payment due at CCS Payment by sending the check to CSS Mailing Address:
Credit Collection Services,
725 Canton Street,
Norwood, MA 02062, United States
Office Fax Number (Dial): 1 -617 -658 -5714
(Please attach a copy of your Collection Notice with your check, to avoid any kind of delay in the process).
Common Issues & Troubleshooting for CCS Payment Portal
Presently, the CCS Companies offers tailored Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to organizations of all sizes, & across all major industry verticals such as Healthcare, Banking & Insurance, Cable & Telecom, Energy & Utilities, Tollways, Government & Politics, Retail, Sports & Entertainment, Non-Profit, etc to address specific business challenges.
- If you are facing an issue where you can’t access the CCS payment online platform properly, please check that you are using one of the supported browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- The most general mistake you can experience is by providing incorrect file number details. Please make sure that you have provided the correct file number & cross verify the same if you encounter the error message “Invalid File Number”.
- Sometimes, you can receive the “Access Denied” error message on your screen. In this situation, please check that if any VPN services are active on your device, please turn it off. This happens because the CCS online payment portal is functional only for United States customers.
- In any case, if the issue persists, clear your browser’s cookie & cache. And try to access the portal after clearing the browser data. Normally this trick works.
- Furthermore, you can try to access the Credit Collection Services (CCS) payment portal through the private/incognito version of your browser also.
(Corporate Headquarters Address):
The Credit Collection Services (CCS) Companies,
725 Canton Street,
Norwood, MA 02062, United States
Office Phone number (Call): (617) -965 -2000
If you believe you have a collection account with CSS office, please contact:
CCS Collection Agency Services (Call): 617 -965 -2000 x 4490
CCS Sales Offices – Credit Collection Services (Call): 617 -965 -2000 x 4491
CCS Commercial (Call): 617 -965 -2000 x 4492
Customer Contact Solutions (Call): 617 -965 -2000 x 4493
Claim Assist (Call): 617 -965 -2000 x 4494
CSS Online Portal Log In Web Page: www.ccspayment.com
The Credit Collection Services Official Website: www.ccsusa.com