www.risecredit.com – Rise Loan Application
How to Apply for Rise Loan :
Rise is an online lending provider that offers loans to consumers with bad credit. They offer loans from $500 to $5,000 which you can pay back over four to 26 months. Here, you would not be charging any application fee, origination fee, or prepayment fees. But the annual percentage rate is quite high than the other installment loans.
Who is Eligible for a Rise Loan?
Rise loans are mainly designed for customers with poor credit scores. They do not maintain any minimum credit score, which means you are guaranteed to get approved. The rise will review your income, credit history, and other information to make a decision. So, you can pre-qualify during the application process and check different offers based on your creditworthiness.
But, if you are a military member who is covered under the Military Lending Act, then you might not be available for the military members.
How to Apply for Rise Loan :
It is quite easy to apply for the Rise personal loan. You will require a few basic details to apply for the Rise personal loan. You can follow the following steps to complete the application for the personal loan:
- You have to click on this link www.risecredit.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the official website of Rise Credit.
- There, on the right side of the page, you will get check your loan option.
- Provide your first name, last name, email address, and choose your state from the list.
- After entering all the necessary details, simply select the Get Started option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application process.
Fast Funding with Small Loan Amounts :
If you have all the documents on hand, then within 5 to 10 minutes you can complete the application process. The loan amounts range from $500 to $5,000, but the rules and regulations on the loan amounts you qualify for.
If you approved before 6 PM Eastern Time, then the loan funds could be deposited into your bank account as early as the next business day.
Low Fees and Flexible Payment Scheduling :
You don’t have to pay any application fee, origination fee, or prepayment fee. But, if you miss a payment, then you will be charged a late payment fee. If you face any difficulties to make a payment, you can contact Rise and you may be able to get an extension.
How to Pay Off Your Personal Loan :
There are several methods available to pay off your Rise personal loan. You can simply follow these simple steps below to pay off your loan:
Pay by Online Method:
You can easily pay off your Rise personal loan through the online method. You have to log in to your Rise account to make the payment. You have to follow these simple steps below to pay off your personal loan:
- You have to visit this link account.risecredit.com/login
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Rise Credit login page.
- Then, on the required fields, simply provide your registered email address and password.
- After entering your registered login credentials, simply select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your Rise account, you can easily make the payment.
Pay by Check:
You can also make the payment through the mail service by check. You have to send your payment by mail at:
PO Box 679900
Dallas, TX 75267-9900
If you wean to make the payment through the overnight payment, then you have to send your payment check at:
Lockbox Number 679900
1200 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 108
Richardson, TX 75081
Also Read : Nike Swoosh Login
Rise Credit Contact Info :
For any queries about the Rise personal loan, you can contact the customer service department. To contact the Rise Credit, you can use the following details:
Mon – Fri: 8am – 11pm ET
Sat-Sun: 9am – 6pm ET
Attn: Customer Support
PO Box 101808
Fort Worth, TX 76185
Reference Link :