Online Login Process For Old Navy Credit Card
Old Navy Credit Card & Rewards
Do you frequently shop at Old Navy? Then Old Navy Credit Card and Rewards can be perfect for you to earn and redeem points, get exclusive offers and perks, make payments and enjoy all other cardmember benefits. The credit card can be applied online from home conveniently. And after approval, you can register for online access to manage your Old Navy Credit Card Account as well as take all advantages of the Online Account Access Service.
Old Navy Credit Card Features and Benefits
With Old Navy Credit Card, you can find a whole new way of rewarding yourself. The current offers and benefits that come with a new Old Navy Credit Card are something like listed below
- 20% off on the first Old Navy Credit Card purchases
- Earn points for shopping at Old Navy family of brands, in-store and online and redeem rewards at any GAP brand i.e. GAP, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta.
- 5 Points for every $1 spent in GAP brands both in-store and online.
- 1 Point for every $1 everywhere Visa is accepted.
- $5 Reward for every 500 points earning
- 10% off 60-day welcome shopping pass
- Presale access to popular sales and exclusive offers throughout the year
- Zero fraud liability and fraud preventing chip and signature when used at a chip-enabled terminal
- Opt-in for Email Updates and Offers from Gap brands and receive 500 points
- Enroll in paperless billing to earn another 500 points
- No Annual Fee
- Worldwide Visa Acceptance; Visa Cardholder-only offers and promotions
- Manage your Old Navy Credit Card account virtually 24/7
- Download the Old Navy app from App Store to access the online account services on the go
- Receive highest cardholder status Navyist for more rewards, more access, and more style.
Navyist Card Benefits
When you earn 5000 Reward Points in a calendar year, you will be upgraded to Navyist Card Status that will let you access to exclusive extras such as
- 20% extra reward points every quarter
- Free shipping on any online order from Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta with code NAVYIST
- Free basic alterations on Banana Republic purchases
- Private toll-free priority line: 866-450-5295
How to Apply for Old Navy Credit Card Online
Applying for Old Navy Credit Card online is simple and quick. To initiate the application procedure to open an Old Navy Credit Card Account, you can use the brief guide provided below.
- Go to Old Navy Credit Card & Rewards official site, oldnavy.gap.com/products/old-navy-credit-card
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” button in the lower middle on the screen.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and Mobile Phone Number in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Continue” to prefill some of the information like your Name, Address, Contacts, etc. in order to expedite your application.
This will also authorize your wireless operator to disclose your phone number, name, address, email, network status, customer role and type, billing info, mobile device identifiers- IMSI and IMEI, to Synchrony and service provider for identity verification and fraud avoidance.
If you do not want the auto fill-up, you can always click on the “I’ll fill it out manually” and proceed to enter the requested information by yourself.
How to Register Old Navy Credit Card Online Account
Once you are approved and has received your Old Navy Credit Card package in the mail, you can register for Online Access to activate your new card as well as manage the card account online. The Old Navy Credit Card Account site is managed by Synchrony Bank. It is safe and easy to access for 24 hours a day, 7days a week from any web-enabled device.
To begin the registration, keep the mailer if your new Old Navy Credit Card handy and use the steps listed below.
- Visit Old Navy Credit Card & Rewards, oldnavy.gap.com/products/old-navy-credit-card
- Click on the “LOG IN” link that can be found on the “Manage your account” box at the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Entering the Old Navy Cardholder Account Service portal, navigate at the bottom left side of the page and click on the “REGISTER” button next to ‘First Time?’ under the Log In section.
- Enter your Old Navy Credit Card number and billing Zip Code in the fields provided on the Register for Online Access page.
- Click the “Continue” button for identity confirmation
Provide the information you will be asked for and set up your Old Navy Credit Card Online Account Login Details I.e. User ID, Password, security questions, etc.
Also Read : Activation Process For Lowes Credit Card
Old Navy Credit Card Online Account Features & Benefits
Once you have successfully completed the registration, you can do a lot of things effortlessly at your convenience. Like you can
- Activate the new card
- Check the available balance
- View and update account information
- Make or schedule payments to pay bills online
- Add an authorized user
- Sign up for paperless statements
- View and redeem rewards with one click
- Track points to the next reward and tier status
- Access the earned offers and more
How to Log In Old Navy Online Account
To perform all the activities mentioned above and manage your Old Navy Credit Card Account online, you need to log in. For that, you can
- Go to the Old Navy Cardholder Account Service portal at Old Navy Manage Account
- Enter the User ID and Password registered with your Old Navy Credit Card Online Account in their specific fields.
- Check the “Remember User ID” box if you want to store the username on the device you are using and speed up the login process later
- Click the “Secure Login” button.
How to Recover Old Navy Online Account Login Info
The user, who have forgotten or lost your Old Navy Credit Card Online Account login information, can retrieve their User ID and reset the password with the online self-help tools provided on the login portal.
- To search for your User ID, click on the “Find User ID” link at the bottom of the login tab
- Enter the Card Number and Zip Code of the primary account holder
- Click the “Find User ID” button
Password resetting procedure is somewhat the same. Here you need to click the “Reset Password” link below the ‘Secure Login’ button and input the User ID and Zip Code. Follow the on-screen instruction and generate a new password.
Note that, the User ID field is case sensitive and it may differ from your oldnavy.com username. So, be careful while entering the info and type it rightly.
Also Read : How To Activate Citibank Debit Card Online
The Old Navy Credit Card is issued and the online account service is provided by Synchrony Bank.
Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service Number: 866-450-5294
Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service Number: 866-450-5295
Old Navy Credit Card Technical Support Number 1-855-662-2693
Gap Inc./Synchrony Bank
PO Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004