Nearpod Login at Nearpod.com
How to Join and Login at Nearpod
This article is all about the Nearpod Login. Through this article, we are also going to explain how you can join the lesson using the Nearpod Code. You will also get some additional features like Nearpod Benefits, Nearpod Pricing, customer service, etc. So, if you are a new user of this platform, then we suggest you read this article till the end to know more.
Nearpod is a tool that can be used in the classroom to make learning more effective and dynamic. When the teacher starts a lesson, the students can join in the lesson on their device using the Nearpod Code offered by their teacher. With the Nearpod, students do not have to create an account. When you as a teacher start a lesson, then you will launch a five-letter code. You can share this code with the student using your LMS, Google Classroom, or Microsoft Teams.
Nearpod is an online tool that lets teachers use slide-based teaching both in the classroom and remotely thanks to a hybrid layout. Teachers can create several other interactive learning resources that allow students to engage and learn through their devices or a single screen.
How to Sign Up for Nearpod Teacher Account
In order to create your lesson, you must have to sign up for the Nearpod Teacher account. You can easily sign up for the Nearpod Teacher account by following these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link nearpod.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Nearpod website.
- Under the Teachers section, you have to select the Sign UP for Free option.
- So, if you are a teacher, then you have to select the Teacher tab.
- Then, provide your first name, last name, school email address, and password.
- To pass the robot check, make sure to check the box, I’m not a robot.
- Access the terms and conditions and confirm that you are over 13 years old.
- After providing all the requested details on the given spaces, select the Sign Up option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to successfully sign up for the Nearpod account.
How to Access the Nearpod Login Portal
It is not necessary for the Nearpod Student to login into the Nearpod Login portal. They can easily join a lesson using a Nearpod Code. But, if you are a teacher, then you have to follow these instructions to access the Nearpod Login portal;
- Firstly, you need to visit this link nearpod.com.
- There, under the Teacher section, click on the Log In option.
- Then, enter your School Email Address and Password in the given fields.
- After entering your login credentials, simply select the Log In option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your Nearpod Login
Join a Lesson with Nearpod Join Code
The students can easily join the Nearpod lesson with the Nearpod Code. If you are a student, then you will get the Nearpod Code from your teacher. With the code, you just have to follow these easy instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link nearpod.com.
- Under the Students section, provide the Nearpod Code.
- Then, you have to click on the right arrow to join the Nearpod Lesson.
Nearpod Pricing Options
There are mainly four options available from Nearpod. You can choose any of these Nearpod plans according to your needs:
In this plan, you will get all the basic features that you need to get started with the Nearpod.
- This plan is free.
- Get 100 MB of Storage.
- 40 students can join per lesson.
- You will also get some Nearpod standard features and functionality.
You will get more storage, the student joins, and lesson creation and delivery features with this plan.
- This plan will cost $159/per year.
- Get 1 GB of storage
- 75 students can join per lesson
- You will get some Nearpod standard features and functionality, including the Drag & Drop, Sub Plans, Google Slides Add-On, and Email + Phone Support.
With the Nearpod Platinum, you will get even more storage and larger class sizes.
- This plan will cost $397/year.
- Get 5 GB of storage
- 90 students can join per lesson
- You will also get the Nearpod Student features and functions, including the Drag & Drop, Sub Plans, Google Slides add-on, and Email + Phone Support.
With this plan, you can unlock the full instructional power of Nearpod and support your teachers’ needs.
- Custom pricing for schools and districts.
- You will get unlimited storage, lesson library, and activity bank usage.
- 250 student joins per lesson
- You will get all Nearpod features and functionality, which includes the Shared School / District Library, LMS & LTI integrations, Personalized training, etc.
How to Launch the Multiple Nearpod Codes
- After launching your first code, you have to return to the My Library page. Then, simply hover over the Nearpod that you like to launch.
- You have to click on the teaching mode for your new code. If you already have an activation code for this lesion in that mode, then you will get a pop-up window. You have to click on the Launch New button at the top of the page.
- A new code will be generated that you can share with your students.
Benefits of Using Nearpod
These are some of the benefits that you will get with the Nearpod:
Nearpod helps in engagement in the classroom. There are more than 25 activities that can be used by the teachers to keep their students engaged throughout the lesson. Some of the features include Quizzes, Pools, Open-Ended Questions, Drawing, Virtual Trips, 3D Objects, and much more.
One of the other features of using the Nearpod is that no paper is required to run a lesson in the classroom. Everything here is done by using digitally. Teachers don’t have to make any copies of worksheets for the students. However, you will need a good internet or Wi-Fi connection for Nearpod to work efficiently. Nearpod also lets the teachers break down the classroom into small groups.
Teachers will get instant feedback with the Nearpod. You can check the answers your students have given in and provide them with feedback. This is also given to the teachers to help students that need extra help while lessons are going on. If you are running a quiz, then you can show the students the answers after the quiz immediately.
More Login Guide
Nearpod Customer Service
If you face any problems while accessing the Nearpod Login portal or facing any problem while joining the Nearpod Lesson, then you can contact the customer service department.
Call At: 1-855-Nearpod (632-7763)
Email At: email@example.com
Customer Service Hours:
8 am to 8 pm Eastern Standard, Monday to Friday except for U.S. holidays
1855 Griffin Rd Ste A-290
Dania Beach, FL, 33004-2200
FAQs about Nearpod
Q: How to create Sub Plans with Nearpod?
A: Nearpod’s Sub Plan features let the students create substitute plans made up of Nearpod lessons, activities, and videos. Teachers can also attach additional documents of subs and then easily share pre-made Nearpod. To create the Nearpod’s Sub Plans, you have to follow these instructions below:
- From your My Library page, click on the Sub Plan in the left sidebar.
- Click on the New Sub Plan and you will be prompted to name your Sub Plan.
- Once you have named it, then simply click on the Create option.
- You have to click on Add Lessons to add the Nearpod Lessons from your library to your Sub Plan.
- Then, search and select the lesson you would like to add to your Sub Plan. Then you need to click on the Add button when you finish.
- After creating the plan, click on Sub Plan Dashboard to return to the dashboard and send your plan.
Q: What can teachers see on Nearpod?
A: Teachers can quickly check who has joined your student-paced lesson. It can be helpful to know who is working on what lesson and when, but this feature also makes it simple when giving feedback to the students.
Q: How to download or print a copy of a Nearpod Lesson?
A: Nearpod lets the teachers export Nearpod as PDF documents and downloads them directly to their drive before printing. In order to print the copy, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Simply hover over the lesson in My Library in Nearpod portal. Then you have to click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the tab.
- From there you have to select the Export PDF option.
- Then, save the PDF either to your Local Drive or to your Google Drive.
- Once the PDF is downloaded to your computer or Google Drive, you can easily print it.
So, this is all about the Nearpod Login. Through this article, we have tried to provide information on how to join the Nearpod lesson, how to create an account, and Nearpod Features. In this article, you will get everything that you need to know about the Nearpod Login. We hope, this article is beneficial for you and help you a lot with Nearpod. For more queries or help, feel free to contact the customer service department.