Huntington Bank Login at onlinebanking.huntington.com
How to Log In for the Huntington Bank Online Account?
Huntington Bancshares Inc. is a United States-based bank holding company, presently headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA. The organization has ranked 500th on the Fortune 500 list and ranked 35th on the list of biggest banks in the United States. Nowadays, Huntington is the 2nd largest originator of Small Business Administration loans.In this article we will discuss the Huntington Bank Login process step by step. Also, we will guide you for Huntington Bank online account registration.
The organization’s banking subsidiary is the Huntington National Bank, which presently operates almost 920 banking offices, primarily in the Midwest, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, West Virginia, Kentucky, etc. Presently, the headquarters of Huntington Bancshares Inc. is located in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
To best meet, each customer’s specific requirements Huntington’s banking “Welcome” philosophy generally focused on deep relationship-building capabilities. The organization serves its clients through a banking network of more than 1,100 full-service branches, along with 11 Private Client Group offices, and more than 1,700 ATM locations spreading all over the country.
Features Huntington Bank
There are several benefits provided by the Huntington National Bank. Some of those are as follows:
- Premium Banking Solutions
- Wealth & Investment Management Services
- Trust & Estate Administration
- Portfolio Management
- Trust Services & Brokerage Services
- Full-service Commercial, Small Business, and Consumer Banking Services
- Equipment Leasing
- Customized Insurance Brokerage and Service Programs
- Mortgage Banking Services
- Treasury Management
- Foreign Exchange Services
How Enroll or Register for the Huntington Bank Online Banking
Huntington is a complete banking service provider predominantly operating all across a 12 (twelve) state banking franchise of Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, West Virginia, Ohio, Colorado, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc. Additionally, Huntington Bank also provides services through a commercial banking system to the automotive dealers & retail automobile financing for dealer customers.
To get Enrolled or Registered for the Huntington National Bank Online Account, go through the underneath steps:
- Go to the online official website of the Huntington National Bank (HNB).
- You will find the Huntington Bank Online “Enroll Now” button to tap on.
- Here being referred on the next page, under the “Welcome to Huntington” heading, choose the Huntington option and tap any 1 (one) box between “Use My Account Number” and “Use My Debit Card Number”.
- If you have tapped on the “Use My Account Number” option, then you will require to put down your Huntington Bank “Account Number” and “Social Security Number or Tax ID”, etc.
- Alternatively, if you have tapped on the “Use My Debit Card Number” option, then you will require to put down your Huntington Bank “Debit Card Number”, “PIN” and “Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID”, etc.
- And on both occasions by tapping on the “CONTINUE” button below, follow through the on-screen guidelines to finish your Huntington Banking Enrollment.
Please Note: If you are a Huntington Bank Business customer, then for enrolment for the online banking you can contact at (800) -480 -2001.
Huntington Online Banking Login Guide
Huntington National Bank (HNB) is always committed to doing the right thing for its customers, colleagues, shareholders & communities. The organization has always focused on serving services, competitive products, and delivering a superior customer experience, always endeavoring to earn the trust of our customers.
The organization focused on delivering long-term value for shareholders through top-tier performance while maintaining a well-capitalized position & aggregate moderate-to-low risk appetite. To ensure Huntington’s ongoing success, it also helps in contributing to the country’s economic strength along with communities by investing in partnering, business growth, & volunteering to make a difference where people live and work.
Huntington Online Bank Account, please carefully follow the underneath guidelines:
- First of all, visit the online official Huntington Bank Login website.
- You can also tap on the link directly at onlinebanking.huntington.com.
- Here on the home page under the Huntington “Personal & Business” head, put down your online banking “User Name” and “Password”.
- Now by tapping on the “LOG IN” tab below, you can easily access your Huntington Bank Login Account.
How to Retrieve your User Name or Password for the Huntington Bank Login Account
If you have forgotten your Huntington National Bank Account User Name or Password and wish to Retrieve or Reset those, then please follow through the below steps:
Primarily, move on to the official home page of the Huntington National Bank website www.huntington.com.
Here on the home page, you will easily find the option “Forgot User Name” and “Forgot Password” link, you can tap on the links as per your requirements.
If you have tapped on the option “Forgot User Name”, then on the next web page you will have to provide your registered “E-mail Address” and tap on the “Send My User Name” button below. Your will get the Huntington National Bank Account User Name in your E-mail Address.
Alternatively, if you have tapped on the option “Forgot Password”, then being deferred on another web page, here to protect your secured identity you will need to put down your “User Name” and “Social Security Number (SSN)” (Last 4-Digits) and by tapping on the “CONTINUE” tab below, follow the online guidelines to reset your Huntington National Bank Account Password.
You may Also Like
- Aspire Credit Card Login
- Myinstantoffer Loan By LendingClub
- Ambetter Member Login
- Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance
- Apply Mercury Mastercard
How to make payments through Huntington Bank Online Account?
Making payments through your Huntington National Bank Account, it’s quite simple, secure, and quick. You can easily send your payments straight from your phone or personal computer.
All you required is a Huntington Bank Checking Account along with enabled Online Banking. If you are already a customer of the bank, then simply “Sign In” to your Online Banking Account and afterward move on to the option “Bill Pay” tab and follow the guidelines.
You need to set up your payees only once. Then simply utilize the option for “Recurring Payment” for regular bills (such as your car or mortgage), or make your payment of your bills one at a time as per your choice.
Huntington Bank always guarantees that every time all your bills will be sent on time. If you are charged a late fee, Huntington will cover it for you. You will need to schedule your payments on time with available funds, just put down the correct information, & comply with the terms of the Huntington Online Banking Access and Bill Pay Agreement.
Please Note: If you face any trouble regarding your payment, please contact Huntington Customer Care Service Representative (Call): 1 -(800) -480 -2265.
Huntington Bank Customer Service
Huntington Corporate (Headquarters Address)
41 S. High Street,
Columbus, Ohio 43215, United States
Huntington National Bank
1555 W 5th Avenue,
Columbus, OH 43212
Phone Number: (614) -480 -0020
Huntington Bank Credit Card Payment (Address):
Attn: EA1W18, P.O. Box – 182387,
Columbus, OH 43218
Huntington Customer Care Service Representative (Call): 1 -(800) -480 -2265 (Operational Timings are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, ET)
Business Customer (Call): (800) -480 -2001 (for Online Enrolment)
For Customers Outside the United States: 1 -(616) -355 -8828
Huntington Credit Card Customer Card Service (Call): (800) -340 -4165
Huntington Credit Card Payment Assistance (Call): (800) -372 -7725 (For Personal & Business Credit Cards)