How to Manage Your Burlington Credit Card Login
The Burlington credit card provides many benefits, this includes exclusive discounts, special financing discounts, and rewards programs. Also, the card has no foreign transaction fee, and you can use this card anywhere without any charges. Today, in this article we are going to describe Burlington credit card login, application, and bill payment. Read on to know more.
About Burlington Credit Card
Burlington is a departmental store in the USA and was established in 1924. At first, the company started as a wholesaler of junior suits and women’s jackets. Recently, the company has expanded to 740 physical locations in the USA and beyond. The company offers a credit card that will help you buy the products easily with more discounts.
Benefits of Burlington Credit Card:
- Identity Theft Protection– You will get identity theft protection with this card. Thus, you can securely shop using this card.
- Get Rewards on Purchases– Avail more rewards on your various purchases and it’s unlimited.
- Reports to Major Credit Bureaus– Burlington reports your transaction history to major credit bureaus. This way you can build better credit.
Features of Burlington Credit Card:
- Avail 10% discount on the first purchase with the credit card and the account opening
- Get 1 point on each dollar you spend with the credit card.
- For 100 points you will get $5. For 500 points get $25. If you earn 1000 points receive $50. And for 2000 points earn $100 rewards.
- Avail receipt-free returns at Burlington.
- Get early access to new arrivals and other events
- Get a $5 bonus on complete layaways.
Burlington Credit Card Rates
- APR on purchases is 29.24%
- Balance transfer isn’t available
- Grace period is for 25 days
- Max late fee is $41
How to Access Burlington Credit Card Login
To get signed in you have to go to the official webpage d.comenity.net/ac/burlington. Check out the below Burlington Credit Card login steps.
- Go to the link https://d.comenity.net/ac/burlington to visit the online login portal.
- At the upper right side on the page click on “Sign in” to access the login section
- Enter username, password now to log in click on “Sign in” option.
Recover Burlington Credit Card Login Details:
If you have forgotten the login details of the Burlington Credit Card login details, don’t panic. Check out the reset steps below.
- Firstly visit the official web address d.comenity.net/burlington
- Secondly, at the upper right side click on “Sign in” to go to the login section.
- There, at the center right side under the login spaces click on “Forgot username/password” tab to reset the login details.
- Provide the account number or username, zip or postal code, choose and add the identification type, last four digits of your social security number.
- Click on “Find my account” to complete the login recovery process.
How to Register for Burlington Credit Card Account
- To get registered use the website d.comenity.net/burlington
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on Register Now to get started.
- Enter your credit card account number, zip code or postal code, enter SSN, SIN or AIN, last four digits of your SSN.
- Click on “find my account” to get registered.
How to Apply for Burlington Credit Card
- To visit the website go to the website d.comenity.net/burlington
- Next, at the center left side of the page click on “Apply” option to get started.
- Enter Mobile number, Last 4 SSN, ZIP Code and click on Continue option to verify further.
- To apply without pre-fill click on “Apply without pre-fill” option under the fields.
- Add your first name, last name, street, apartment or suite (optional), city, state, zip code, email, date of birth, annual income, last 4 SSN, mobile number, alternate phone number.
- Now click on “next” and follow the page instructions and complete the credit card application.
Burlington Credit Card Bill Payment Options
You can make the Burlington credit card bill payment through three options. You can use Easy pay, phone, and mail options. You can select the one that seems convenient. You must have the account number, and payment details to make the payment. Check out the details below.
Burlington Credit Card Bill Payment with EasyPay
- You can make the payment without login to your online account use the link d.comenity.net/burlington
- Next, at the top right side on the page click on “EasyPay” to go the payment section.
- Enter your credit card account number, zip or postal code, choose and enter the identification type, last four digits of SSN.
- Now click on “Find my account” to proceed with the next steps and complete the online payment.
Burlington Credit Card Bill Payment by Phone
- You can pay the bill through phone number.
- You must keep your account number, credit card and payment details with you.
- Call on 1-877-213-6741.
Burlington Credit Card Bill Payment by Mail
- You can send the payment through mail. You can send a check or money order.
- Add your name, card details and bill amount. Send it to Comenity Capital Bank. PO Box 650967. Dallas, TX 75265-0967.
Burlington Credit Card Customer Support
If you are having issues logging into your Burlington Credit Card online account, you need to connect with the support team. Once you get in touch with the team, they will ensure an easy and faster access to your account.
Check out the below contact details:
- Contact Number: (877) 213-6741
- For Hearing Impaired Call on- 1-888-819-1918
FAQs about Burlington Credit Card
Can I Get Burlington Credit Card Pay Statement Online?
Yes, you can do that. For this you have to login with the credit card account. You can also check your billing statement for more information.
What Is The Minimum Payment For Burlington Credit Card?
You will get the information on your billing statement and in the card agreement.
Can I Pay The Burlington Credit Card Balance Using My Personal Banking Website?
Yes, you can. You have to use the Burlington account number and the credit card as your payment information. You will get the payment address on the bill. You have to wait 5 working days for the payment to post.
My Application Is Approved, When Will I Get The Burlington Credit Card?
You will get the card within 7 to 10 working days after it’s approved.
What Score Is Required For Burlington Credit Card?
You will require 640 and more than that. This means you must have a fair credit score to get this card.
Burlington Credit Card is a useful card if you are a frequent buyer at Burlington stores and in other places. In this article, we hope that we have described the important details so you get better help. However, if you still need help, you can contact the customer support team.