www.MyRBCCardBalance.com – Online Login Process For RBC Visa Prpaid Gift Card
RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card
Royal Bank of Canada provides the consumers Visa Prepaid Gift Card, an ideal and effective way to make a perfect gift every time. It offers the users unsurpassed flexibility and protection with millions of possibilities that does not come with a store gift card and enables them to purchase what they want, when they want and where they want whether it’s to pay for basic items or a special treat.
RBC Visa Gift Card looks like a credit card but it is actually a prepaid stored-value gift card that can be loaded once at the time of purchase and the amounts you spend are deducted from the card’s balance until it reaches $0.
RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Features & Benefits
With an RBC Visa Gift Card purchased at any RBC Royal Bank branch you can get to enjoy the following convenience.
- Used for purchases virtually including online and telephone and at millions of retail locations in the world where Visa debit cards are accepted
- Shop around to make the purchase, search for the best price and get exactly what you want whether it is the basic necessities or extravagant spending
- No activation or set up is required; use it immediately and get instant satisfaction
- No need to use all the funds on the card at one store or purchase items
- The funds loaded on the card account will not expire but the card has an Expiry date required for payment processing.
- If any fund remains after the expiry date on the card, a new replacement card is issued free of charge and the balance is carried over it.
- Added protection and security provided by RBC and Visa including Visa’s Zero Liability Protection
- No usage and maintenance fee, activation fee, replacement fee, inactivity fee or IVR fee
How to Register for RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Online
In order to make online and telephone purchases as well as check the balance, you must register your RBC Visa Prepaid Card and sign up for online account access. It is also needed for the card to be replaced if it is lost or stolen. To initiate the registration, you will need to
- Visit www.MyRBCCardBalance.com
- Click on the “Need a Login?” link located at the bottom of the ‘Cardholder Sign In’ section on the upper left side of the page.
- You will be directed to the Gift Card Need Login page to enter your RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Number in its respective field.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your RBC Visa Prepaid Card Online Account Access.
How to Login RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Online Account
To know the funds you have on your card is important while making a purchase as merchants are not allowed to check your RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card balance and transaction may be declined if it does not have the sufficient money.
So, if you register your RBC Visa Prepaid card, sign up for online access and create the required login credentials, you can log into it to manage the card account, check the balance in it, view the account activity, and much more over the web anytime anywhere. To access all these services, you can use the following steps provided below.
- Go to www.MyRBCCardBalance.com
- Enter the Username and Password registered with your RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Online Account in their specific boxes on the ‘Cardholder Sign In’ section on the upper left side of the portal.
- Click the “Log In” button to access your RBC Visa Prepaid Card Online Account.
How to Recover RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Online Access Login Information
The uses who have forgotten their RBC Visa Prepaid Card Online Account Username and Password can click the “Forgot Your Login?” link found on the Cardholder Sign In the area at the Gift Card Visa Prepaid Cards issued by RBC Login page and submit the card number to begin the login help process.
Important Information about RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card
- There is a one-time Purchase Fee of $3.95 charged initially when you buy the card.
- The card cannot be used to withdraw cash at an ATM or to receive any other cash withdrawal or make payments at a financial institution
- The card is not reloadable. It is loaded once at the purchase time and after that cannot be reloaded with additional funds.
- It is not refundable for cash or other banking products and not transferable too. Once the card is personalized in the name of the recipient, it cannot be transferred to another person.
- RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card is not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
Also Read : How To Find Staples Gift Card Balance Online
To active your RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card, report it as lost or stolen, review the card account activities, or for all other inquiries and assistance, you can dial the following contacts.
RBC Visa Prepaid Gift Card Customer Services Phone Number: 1-866-466-8079 or 1-954-377-4480 (Outside of Canada or the United States)
P.O. Box 7235
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7235
Email Address: email@example.com
RBC Visa Gift Card Login – www.MyRBCCardBalance.com
RBC Royal Bank Official Site – www.rbcroyalbank.com
RBC Visa Gift Card – www.rbcroyalbank.com/visagiftcard