www.mypremiercreditcard.com – Access Your First Premier Credit Card
Amongst many card service provider in the United States, First Premier Bank is the tenth largest issuer of MasterCard brand credit card. Much like other banks, it offers various benefits to its customers. We are going to discuss the benefits and basic procedures of using the First Premier Credit Cards.
The first thing a customer wishes to have First Premier credit card need to do is to have a bank account with the bank and registered for online banking service. All they need to do is to login into the bank account in the First Premier Bank website. It also provides its services through the mobile app as well.
HOW TO ACCESS FIRST PREMIER CREDIT CARD:
You need to follow the registration process if you want to avail the benefits of a credit card. Here we are going to show you how to login into your account.
- First, visit the official website of First Premier Bank by visiting www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Then, click on the new user registration
- Further, provide the details asked by the page
- Now tap to continue option and you will be directed to a new page
- Enter your name, phone number, email address and other personal details
- Finally, click on the submit button. You may need to follow the registration process
- You will get the access within 24 hours provided the verification process was successful
- Once you receive the login credentials, you need to visit the bank’s homepage to login
- Enter your username and password
- Furthermore, tap on “Continue” button to get access to your account
Now you can access your account and get the benefit of the online banking service.
Also Read: Apply For First Premier Bank Credit Card
FORGOT USERNAME AND PASSWORD:
In case you are not able to remember your login ID and password then follow the steps to retrieve it.
- First, visit the Login page and click on the Forgot your Username option
- The option will be available just below the login menu
- Enter your credit card number and click on ‘continue’ option
- Then, follow the on-screen instruction to retrieve your username
- Visit the homepage and click on ‘forgot password’ section under the login section
- Then enter your credit card number and social security number
- Further, enter your billing address and zip code
- Finally, click on ‘continue’ option and follow the instruction to reset your password
If you are facing any trouble with the login or retrieving your password or username, you can call the customer service of the bank by calling 18005014689.