www.myclientsupportcard.com – U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Login
U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Cardmembers are provided with a safe and secure online login portal, MyClientSupportCard, to access their card account from any internet-connected device like computer, laptop or smartphone 24/7. By accessing the site and log into their U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Debit Mastercard Online Account, they can do a lot of activities such as check the card balance, view transaction history, review FAQs, free online assistance and more.
U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Some of the benefits the user can get with this card are
- Cash withdrawals from over 24,000 U.S. Bank ATMs and MoneyPass ATMs
- Free point of sale purchases everywhere Mastercard Debit Card is accepted across the nation
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees and Overdraft Fees
- Free Online Account Access
- Free live customer service agent assistance for help
How to Sign Up for MyClientSupportCard
If you have a U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card but do not have a login to MyClientSupportCard or if you access the portal for the first time, you are required to register and create an online account to the site. To begin the signup process, have your U.S. Bank American Red Cross MasterCard Prepaid Card ready and
- Go to www.myclientsupportcard.com
- Click on the “Need a Login?” link located at the bottom of the ‘Account Login’ area at the upper left corner of the portal.
- Enter Card Number in its field on the page you will be directed.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed with the account creation procedure.
Follow the prompts and provide the required cardholder information to set up a username and password for your U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account.
How to Log In U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account
In order to take advantages of U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid MasterCard Online Access Services, the cardmembers will need to sign into the Disaster Services Prepaid Cardholder Website. Here is a short guide provided for you to do that task the right way.
- Access a web browser and visit MyClientSupportCard portal, www.myclientsupportcard.com
- Navigate to the ‘Account Login’ section at the top left corner of the homepage.
- Enter the User Name and Password linked to your U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Log In” button to access your account.
How to Recover U.S. Bank ARC Prepaid Card Online Access
The U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Cardholders, who have forgotten or lost their online account username or password, can click the link “Forgot Your Login?” provided below the Log-In button at the bottom of the Account Login area.
Then, they will need to enter their Prepaid Card Number and hit the “Continue” button to begin the login help process to retrieve the username or reset the password of their U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account.
The users can find an ATM in their area by using the link “ATM Locator” at the top left corner of the MyClientSupportCard portal. And then choose between US Bank ATMs or MoneyPass ATMs. They can also enter address, city, state or Zip Code in the search box to find their preferred ATMs locations.
About American Red Cross
The American Red Cross, also known as ARC or The American National Red Cross, is the designated US affiliate of the International of Red Cross or Red Crescent Societies. This humanitarian organization was founded by Clara Barton who was involved in the work of the International Red Cross in Europe during the Franco-Prussian War. ARC offers emergency assistance, disaster relief, blood donation and also provides various healthcare training and certification, other services and development program in the United States.
Also Read : CashPass Visa Prepaid Debit Card Login Guide
For any assistance regarding your U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Account, you can contact the ‘Account Information 24/7’ number on the back of your card. The number is also provided below.
24 Hour Customer Service Number: 866- 751-3276
If you have questions regarding the money of your card, you will need to contact the American Red Cross.