www.chase.com/verifycard – Verify Chase Credit Card
Chase Credit Card Verification and Activation through Online Mode
Who on earth doesn’t want to have a safe and hassle-free online account management? So to avail this privilege, the customers of the Chase Bank who have applied for a credit card have to verify and activate at the same time. Customers will be permitted to use the new credit card as soon as the verification and activation have been accomplished successfully. Please go through the following instructions to verify and activate your Chase credit card via online.
Privileges for the users after verification and activation of the Chase credit card:
- Customers will be able to manage their own Chase account via online mode at any time and anywhere
- Customers can check out the purchase info and make payments through online transaction within the fraction of seconds
The process to Verify Chase Credit Card via Online:
Before the procedure of credit card verification starts, the users must retain their Chase username along with the password. Those who do not have an online account should definitely and compulsorily create it first (the steps to create an online Chase account is appended below). Keep an internet accessible device. Follow the instructions given below.
- The customers of the Chase Bank are requested to visit the www.chase.com/verifycard in order to provide the verification homepage
- Please provide the Chase username along with the valid password in the blank field
- Then click the “Log In to Accounts” button
- In this section, the customers have to select the type of card to be activated and verified duly
- Accomplish the entire verification and activation process and log out
- Once the verification and activation is done, customers will be capable of viewing all the info regarding the purchase, accompanied by the payment procedure of your new credit card online
Steps to Create an Online Chase Account:
Those who do not have an online Chase account, please follow the below mentioned guidelines.
- Click “Sign Up” option
- Enter your Chase credit card number
- Then enter your Social Security Number/ Tax Identification Number
- Provide your billing address
- Enter a valid email address
- Finish the process
Steps to Activate the Chase Credit Card:
- Customers are requested to activate their credit card as soon as they receive it
- Take out the Chase credit card out of the envelope in which it is been received
- Dial up the activation number
- The activation contact number is generally provided on a sticker which is pasted in front of the credit card
- Provide the requested details such as credit card number, the last four digits of Social Security number, etc.
- State your preference whether or not you would prefer to activate the cash back allowances in yes or no
- You may now remove the sticker after the credit card is been activated successfully
It is perhaps known to all that a credit card is not considered bona fide unless and until it is signed. So please ensure that you have signed on your credit card on the back side in the “Authorized Signature” section. To have an added layer of precaution, customers may sign “See ID” as an alternative of their signature.
- In case anyone delays the process of card activation, the bank will undertake that the card has been lost or stolen and consequently it will be nullified
- Customers are humbly warned not to remove the activation sticker unless and until the activation is complete
How to Login into your Chase Account:
Once you are registered with Chase you can easily login into your account by following the below mentioned steps.
- Open your browser and click on https://chaseonline.chase.com
- Enter your User Id and Password in the respective filed
- You can check the “Remind My User Id “ box
- Click on the “log on” tab to continue.
How to Recover your User Id and Password:
Go through the below steps to recover your Login credentials.
- Open your browser and click on https://chaseonline.chase.com/
- Move to the login window and Click on the Forgot User Id/ Password link
- Then enter your SSN number and check in the given boxes
- Enter your Chase ATM/Debit card or Chase Credit Card number and check in the given boxes
- Then click on the Next button to continue.
Credit Cards Offered by Chase Bank:
There are almost 28 credit cards Chase Bank is offering to its customers as off now. Go through the below steps to know more about the cards.
- Go to the official website of Chase at https://www.chase.com
- Then click on the “ Find a Credit Card “ tab.
- There you have all the cards listed over there along with the offers, APR, Annual Fees.
- Then Choose the card you have opted for
- Click on the “Learn More” tab
- Then click on the “Apply Now” button and fill up all the necessary information to continue.
About Chase Bank:
Chase has been rendering loyal services to almost half a cent of US households with a wide array of monetary services which consists of private banking, auto financing, secured loans, small term business loans, etc. It is under the flagship of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase was officially founded in the year 2000 as a subordinate of JPMorgan Chase. Chase Bank has witnessed rapid development during the preceding one and a half decade by providing innumerable financial services.
- Chase Bank Official Website Link – chase.com
- Chase Online Banking – chase.com/online/digital/online-banking.html