www.chase.com – Amazon Credit Card Login Procedure
Amazon or Amazon.com is an American e-commerce website. In the recent years, Amazon has shifted to being a cloud computing site as well. In the US, it is the largest retailer business even surpassing Walmart. Amazon is a website that has country coded domains in over ten countries worldwide. For example, Amazon.de is Amazon’s country coded domain for its German users. It is an internet company that is based in Seattle, Washington.
How Many Types of Amazon Credit Cards Are There?
- Basically, there are three types of credit cards that are offered by amazon.com.
- First is your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card which is offered by Chase Bank.
- Second is Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon.com Prime Store Card.
- The third is your Amazon.com Corporate Credit Line which is ideal for business, schools, institutions, and libraries.
- To register for any of the credit cards, you must have the following details:
- Bank Account Number.
- Credit Card Number.
- Last Four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Email Address (Valid and Working).
- This Amazon Credit Card is available only in the US, for other countries, there are other forms of payments available.
How To Login to Amazon Credit Card?
- As it is mentioned above, there are three types of Amazon Credit Cards.
- For the three types, there are three different individual way of logging in.
- For your Amazon.com Rewards Credit Card Login, click the link here.
- You will be directed to Chase Credit Online Payments page in a New Tab.
- Proceed to enter your User ID and Password in the empty fields provided.
- If you are not using your own PC to log in, do not Tick the Option ‘Remember Me‘.
- Finally, log in by clicking on the green ‘Sign In to Accounts’ button at the bottom.
- If you face login problems while signing, click on the ‘Forgot User ID/Password?‘ link.
- Follow each procedure step by step to recover or reset your id or password.
- For Amazon store card login, go to Amazon Store Card Login page by simply clicking on this link.
- Enter your User ID which may vary from your Amazon.com User ID.
- Second enter your password in the second field that is provided.
- Please remember that both your User ID and password is case sensitive.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Secure Login‘ button to sign in to your account.
- If you face login problems, you can click on the two links provided below.
- ‘Find User ID‘ link is when you forget your User ID, ‘Reset Password‘ is to reset your forgotten password.
- Each step will need to be followed while recovering or resetting your login details.
- For Amazon.com Corporate Credit Line, please click on the link provided for you below.
- Proceed to click on Amazon.com Corporate Credit Line Login link provided.
- The Amazon.com Credit page will load in a New Tab automatically.
- You can locate the Yellow ‘Manage your account online‘ which you need to click on.
- Enter your User ID in the field provided, remember that is case sensitive.
- The above means that while typing in your User ID, make sure the lower cases and upper cases letters are correct.
- Click on ‘Login‘ when you have typed in the correct User ID.
While this is how you can log in to Amazon credit cards for making purchases. You can simply make an Amazon.com login ID and when making a purchase, enter your Credit Card details.