www.wawa.com – Wawa Credit Card Login
How to Log In for the Wawa Credit Card:
Wawa Incorporation was established in April 1964. It is an American-based organization located on the East Coast of the United States. It is a United States chain of Gas Stations & Convenience Stores presently operating in Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Florida, and Washington D.C., etc.
If you are seeking for a better option to make payment of your monthly fuel expenses at the Gas Pumps, then you definitely need to go for the Wawa Credit Card & can enjoy continuing fuel discounts at Wawa Gasoline, after applying for the Wawa Credit Card. Wawa’s Credit Card offers several savings benefits to its customers on fuel when they utilize it at Wawa Gas Stations.
Furthermore, the Wawa Credit Card also provides several other great benefits, like the convenience of shopping at the Gas Pumps, take the advantage of free online tools to help you manage your account, & many more. The Wawa Credit Card Sign On is easily available all around the United States, Canada & also in other countries.
How to Log In or Sign-On for the Wawa Credit Card:
To Log In or Sign-On for the Wawa Credit Card, you must have a registered Wawa Account and please make sure you have a proper internet-enabled working Personal Computer or a Smartphone to avoid facing errors while logging in and follow through the process below:
- Firstly, go to the official online login portal of Wawa Credit Card Login.
- You can also search on your browser “Wawa Credit Card login” and tap on the first link to get on the webpage.
- Then on the landing page, you will need to submit your “User ID” and “Password” in the dedicated box which is displayed on the official Log In webpage.
- At last, by tapping on the “SIGN ON” button below, you will be easily re-directed to your Wawa Online Account.
How to Register your Wawa Credit Card:
Primarily, before your registration processes of your Wawa Credit Card, you should be a Wawa Credit Cardholder. But in case if you are not a Wawa Credit Card holder, then you can easily apply for one by filling up the application available online on the official Wawa website. Then after you will need to wait for at least 4 (four) weeks till your application is processed.
To get Register of your Wawa Credit Card, please make sure you have it on your side while you start filling up the registration form, as follow the below process:
- Move on to the official Sign-On portal of the Wawa Credit Card by following the login the process above.
- Here on the home page, you can easily find the “Register Your Card” option to tap on just below the Sign-On
- You will be redirected to another new webpage, and here you will have to fill up your “Wawa Credit Card Number” and press on the “Continue” button, and provide the required details on the next page to finish the registration process.
- After the process, you will get an E-mail in your inbox, regarding the confirmation with reference to your User ID and Password.
- The Wawa online portal always recommends you change your Password on every 60 to 90 days, for your online identity’s security.
How to Reset or Retrieve your User ID and Password for the Wawa Credit Card:
To Reset or Forgot your User ID and Password for the Wawa Credit Card, you have to go through the below guidelines:
- Primarily, following the Log In process, move on to the “Wawa Credit Card” Sign On portal webpage.
- Here on the webpage, you can easily find the options “Retrieve User ID” and “Reset Password”, tap on as per your requirement.
- If you have tapped on the “Retrieve User ID”, then here on the next page will you need to put on your Card Number, Name as it Appear on your Credit Card, Security Code (On the Card), Social Security Number (Last 4-Digits), etc and after pressing on the “Verify” button below your information will be verified, and now you have to follow on the on-screen guidelines to finish.
- Moreover, if you have tapped on the “Reset Password”, then here on another webpage will you required to put down your Card Number, Name as it Appear on your Credit Card, Security Code (On the Card), Social Security Number (Last 4-Digits), etc and after clicking on the “Verify” button below your information will be verified, and follow on the on-screen instructions to Reset your Password.
Also Read: Petal Card Login
Benefits of Wawa Credit Card:
While billing your first cycle of your Wawa Credit Card, you can easily avail a credit of 50 cents per gallon consumption which can limit only up to 100 gallons per monthly billing cycle at Wawa Gas Stations. After you reach your monthly limit, the Wawa credit will drops to 5 cents per gallon.
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is charged approximately at 26.49% which might vary depending on the market rate. And according to the Wawa Credit Card terms & conditions, Wawa will not charge the Credit Card holder any kind of interest on transactions if the card holder makes payment of the entire balance by or before the due date of each month. However, Wawa charges a late payments penalty fee of up to $40.
Wawa Credit Card Phone Number:
Wawa Credit Card
PO Box 6139
Sioux Falls, SD 57117 -6139
Wawa Cards Payment Addresses:
Wawa Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 9001101
Louisville, KY 40290 -1101
Wawa Credit Card (Overnight Delivery /Express Payments)
6716 Grade Lane,
Building 9, Suite 910,
Louisville, KY 40213
Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -855 -207 -9816 and 1 -800 -251 -6781 (Mon to Fri 8:00 am – 10:00 pm ET, Sat 10:00 am – 8:30 pm ET, Sun 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm ET)
For Technical Assistance (Call): 1 -855 -416 -1988
For Relay Services (Call): 711
TTY for the Hearing Impaired (Dial): 1 -800 -253 -9404
For Call Collect Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -423 -477 -6612 (For Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico)
Wawa Credit Card Sign On Portal Link:
Wawa Credit Card Official Website Link: www.wawa.com