dashboard.petalcard.com – Petal Card Login
Petal Card Online Account Login:
Are you a Petal Card user? If yes, then log in to your card online to monitor the account activity as well as track the score to build your credit. Petal offers two types of the credit card. With Petal Card Online Account Login, you can access any of these two cards digitally using the same online features and tools and see everything in one place conveniently. The service is available on the Petal website on your computer and the Petal app on your Google or Apple mobile phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to Log In Petal Card Online Account:
To log in to your Petal card account online, you will need the email you provide to register or apply for the card over the web. If you have those required credentials, then, go online; open a browser, and take the simple and easy steps listed below.
- Visit the official Petal Card website at www.petalcard.com and click the “Login” link from the top right of the homepage.
- You can also directly go to the Petal Card Online Account Login portal at dashboard.petalcard.com
- Enter your registered email address and the password linked to it. To make sure, you have typed the password rightly select the ‘show’ button located at the end part of the field to enable the feature.
- Select the “Remember me” checkbox if you want to store a part of your Petal card online login info on your device so that you can access the account faster from next time.
- In the end, click the “Log in” button to enter into the dashboard of your Petal Card Online Account.
Now, you can view your statements, payment and transaction history, available credit limit, credit score earned cashback and rewards, card details, and all of your money under one roof. You can also schedule payments to pay your Petal card bills, find cashback near you, set a budget to plan your month, utilize a payment calculator to understand your interest, etc.
How to Reset Petal Card Online Account Login Password:
If you need to recover your Petal Card Online Account by resetting the password, you can initiate the procedure in the following way.
- Go to the Petal Card Login portal, dashboard.petalcard.com
- Click the “Forgot password” link found at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your Email Address and click the “Next” button to proceed.
You will receive an email message containing a password reset link with instructions. Click the link and create a new password and regain your Petal Card Online Account Access.
How to Apply for Petal Credit Card Online:
To get a Petal card, you can apply with a personalized invite code if you received a mail offer. Or, you can check which card is right for you without harming your credit score. Both the actions, to accept mail offer or see if you would pre-qualify for a mail offer, can be started online. For that, you can
- Visit the main Petal Card site www.petalcard.com
- Click the black “Start Applying” option at the top right corner of the page.
- Entering the applicant registration page, select the green “Have a mail offer?” link if you have a Petal card invitation.
- Enter the 10-digit code from that invitation and your last name in their fields and hit the “Let’s Go” button. To find the code if you need any help click the respective link below.
- If you do not have a code, provide your email address, first name, last name, middle name, suffix, birthday, phone number, and Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions and click the “Next” button to see if you pre-qualify for a Petal Credit Card.
And the applicants who have already started their Petal card application previously, click the blue “Already started your application” link. Enter your birthday, zip code, SSN, or ITIN and continue to get back to the application where you left.
After applying, Petal uses your banking history to instantly create a Cash Score to measure your creditworthiness based on your income, savings, and spending to give you better credit.
In the case, your Petal card application is expired or declined, you can reapply after 30 days.
Also Read: Ollo Credit Card Login
Petal Credit Card Features:
Petal offers two credit cards to the customers: Petal 1 and Petal 2. Petal 1 comes with higher limits, better rates, and no annual fees. It has everything to put you stay on your financial fast track. And the Petal 2 Card is the most advanced card helpful to build your credit. Here are the key benefits of these two cards.
Petal 1 Credit Card
- No Annual Fee
- No International Fee
- 2-10% cashback at select merchants
- Credit limit ranges from $500 to $5000
- Path to credit limit increase
Petal 2 Credit Card
- No Fees
- Credit limit range $500-$10,000
- Grow credit score with responsible spending and on-time payments
- Cashback 1-1.5% and more offers
Petal Card Customer Service:
Petal Card Customer Support Number: 1-855-697-3825
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org