How to Login to Your UPS Account
This article is regarding the UPS Login portal. If you are having trouble accessing the UPS account, then this article is for you. Through this article, you will get to know the step-by-step procedure to access the UPS Login portal, along with all the other details. In this article, we also have included the UPS Tracking method and how to find the UPS drop-off locations. So, to learn more about this web portal, make sure to read this article till the end.
About United Parcel Service
United Parcel Service or UPS is an American multinational company, started in 1907. Previously, it was known as the American Messenger Company specializing in telegraphs, UPS has grown to become a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest shipping couriers. Nowadays, UPS is known for its ground shipping services as well as the UPS Store, a retail chain. UPS also offers air shipping on an overnight or two-day basis and delivers to post office boxes via UPS SurePost, a subsidiary that passes on packages to the United States Postal Services.
Benefits of UPS Login
These are the following benefits that you will get with your UPS account:
- Establish Your UPS Profile: You have to provide the essential information to help us deliver relevant and immediate value-added services.
- Set and Manage UPS Preferences: Create your personalized default settings for the applications and services that you use the most including the USP MY Choice preferences and UPS delivery preferences.
- Ship Now, Pay Later: Create your shipping account and set UPS shipping options that give you more precision and flexibility, whether you are shipping across town or around the globe.
- View Track and Ship History: You can access your recently tracked UPS packages, as well as check and manage your previous outbound shipments.
- Order UPS Supplies: You will get free UPS supplies for all your shipping needs, including your packaging, forms, and labels.
- Manage Payments: You can add your preferred payment methods and manage your defaults to streamline shipping and checkout.
Once you are clear with the UPS account benefits, then you can proceed with the login procedure. But, before that, we suggest you know about the login requirements.
Requirements to Access the UPS Login Portal
If you wish to access the UPS Login portal, then make sure that you have the following things with you:
- Make sure that you know the official URL of the UPS Login portal
- You will need your registered login credentials, which include your Email or Username and Password
- Required a device to access this web portal, such as your computer or smartphone, or tablet
- Make sure that the device you are using is compatible with the internet connection
If you have these above-mentioned login requirements with you, then you can proceed with the login steps mentioned below.
How to Sign Up for UPS Account
If you are a new user and didn’t yet sign up for the UPS account, then follow the instructions below:
- You have to visit this link ups.com.
- Then, right under the login field, select the “Create a UPS Username” option.
- Choose your account type, between the Personal or Business option.
- Then, enter your name, email, and phone number, and create a username, and password.
- Check the box, to agree to the UPS Technology Agreement.
- After entering all the requested details, you just need to select the “Sign Up” option.
How to Access the UPS Login Portal
It is quite easy to access your UPS Login portal. You just need to follow these simple step-by-step procedures to access your account:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link ups.com/lasso/login.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the UPS Login
- There, on the given spaces, you need to input your Email or Username and Password.
- After entering your login credentials on the given fields, you just need to select the “Log In” button.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your UPS Login
How to Reset the Password of UPS Login
For any reason, if you forgot or lost your UPS Login portal, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to visit this link ups.com/lasso/login.
- Right under the login field, you have to select the “Forgot Username/Password” option.
- Under the Password Reset section, enter your Username and Registered Email Address.
- After entering the requested details, select the “Reset My Password” option.
How to Retrieve the Username of the UPS Login Portal
By any chance, if you forgot your UPS Username, follow these instructions below:
- You need to visit this link ups.com/lasso/login.
- There, right under the login field, select “Forgot Username/Password”.
- Under the Recover Username section, enter your Registered Email Address.
- From there, you just need to select the “Recover My Username” option.
- Then, you can follow the on-screen guideline to retrieve the UPS Username.
UPS Tracking Process
You can track your UPS delivery by following the methods below:
- You just need to visit this link ups.com/track.
- There, you have to provide your 25-tracking number and click on the “Track” option.
- It will show you the UPS Shipping
How to Search for UPS Drop-Off Locations Near Me
In order to find out your nearest UPS Locations, you just need to follow these simple step-by-step procedures:
- You need to click on this link ups.com/dropoff.
- Provide your location or zip code on the given field and click on the search icon.
- You can also narrow your search by selecting the preferred option.]
- It will show you your closest UPS Locations.
UPS Customer Service
If you have any queries regarding the UPS Login or United Parcel Services, you can reach out to the customer service department. To reach out to the UPS Customer Service department, you can use the following details below:
Customer Service: 1-800-742-5877
Service Hours: Sun-Sat 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. EST
International Shipping: 1-800-782-7892
Service Hours: 24/7
Technical Support: 1-877-289-6418
Service Hours: Weekdays, 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST/Weekends, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
FAQs about UPS
Q: Can I use UPS to ship to a P.O. Box?
A: They only ship to a valid street address, and do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. If a shipper uses a P.O. Box address, the recipient’s phone number must be included on the label.
Q: How late will UPS deliver?
A: UPS Ground packages are usually delivered anytime Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. to residences, and business addresses during their normal business hours.
While ground packages cannot be scheduled to arrive at a specific time, UPS express shipments have guaranteed delivery times that might vary by service.
Q: Where do I find the latest information on the location of my package?
A: Tracking your package on UPS.com will provide you the up-to-date information regarding the status of your shipment. You can check back periodically for shipment progress updates.
So, this is all for this article about the UPS Login. In this article, we have included the easy-to-follow steps to access your UPS account. Along with the login procedure, we have also mentioned about the UPS Tracking option and UPS Customer Service details. If you have followed the above-mentioned details carefully, then there should not have any problem while login to your UPS Login portal. But, still, if you have any queries regarding this portal, feel free to contact the UPS Customer Service department.
You may Also Read Below Login Guides
- MyHR Savers Login
- Jackson Hewitt Login
- My BMW Login
- MyHRConnection Giant Eagle
- Target Pay and Benefits Account Login
- My HR KP Login Guidelines
- MyHR Workday Login
- Chime Login
- How to Login To your Onshift Account
- Navy Federal Employee Login